The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Going Down
Smut. Brimstone, Lucifer/Zeke
 

"Going up or down?"

"Guess."

Ezekiel Stone had a moment to groan about the pun before he was pushed against the wall of the elevator and the Prince of Hell dropped down gracefully on his knees and smirked up at him.

"Wha-"

Unzipped his pants and took out his cock and swallowed it down in one move and Zeke panted.

"Practised a lot?"

Regretted the words when the devil moved back to grin and say, "Since the beginning of time," but then he moves right back down to lick, hair falling like a curtain and hiding the view, tantalisingly spreading aside to show Ezekiel glimpses of his cock appearing and disappearing inside his boss's mouth.

Bad porn cliche's float into Ezekiel's mind about a blazing inferno and a mouth like fire and he groans, half because of the metaphor and half because, well, Lucifer's mouth really is that hot and his tongue is somehow sharp.

Doesn’t notice he's screaming until he realises his voice is gone, and he bangs his fists against the metal wall of the elevator and it shakes with the force of it.

Surges forward when slim fingers touch him all over and he looks down and Satan is looking back up at him and Ezekiel Stone comes in the devil's mouth.

Screaming God's name.
 


Email