The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Human Perfection
Tasting it, so wrong and perfect. Lionel/Superman/Lex
 

Like fine wine; not drink, just taste. Run his tongue on the pink lips, feel them. Texture and taste, softness and resistance. Then take a sip; hesitantly, the mouth under his opens and he kisses, takes. Devours. Rich, with a slight tinge of something almost metallic. The lips again, full-bodied and lush. Smooth skin, Not like Lex's but peachy. So's the scent. Young and fresh and healthy somehow. Natural, earth and plants, and something just beyond it, and Lionel can't put a finger on it.

[ alien ]

But looking like human perfection.

[ strong ]

Letting Lionel push him, manoeuvre him and take him to the bed, stays there, reclining with innocent eyes and a knowing smirk. Letting Lionel take him.

[ wrong ]

Letting Lex do the same. Over and over again.

Never flinches even when he noticed Lionel back in the room, hovering by the door and eyeing the men on the bed.

[ so wrong ]

Never flinching when both of them take him. Allows it, encourages it with his body and the soft voices. Never says a word.

[ mine ]

Has the softest look on his face when he sees them holding each other, not in passion but in tenderness.
 
 


Email