The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Cinderella's Leather
Leather & smut. Giles/Ethan
 
 

Leather. The smell of it; just a sniff makes everything in the world just a touch rougher, a touch more pronounced. The texture of it, soft and thick and - gasp - so, just so... mmmm, leathery. And the way it tastes...

A quick tongue flitting over Giles' leather covered shoulder, and Ethan's grin grows feral. Then the tongue touches exposed skin, just under Giles' ear and the man shudders. Ethan slides his hands up the leather jacket and then underneath it. He keeps moaning and whispering bewitching words into the material, running his lips over the pronounced stitches.

Maybe it's because there is death in leather, and blood, and sharp things. Ethan's smile grows fierce and he bites on the leather hard. It doesn't go through to the skin, but Giles still moans.

"You really like this jacket, don't you." Not really a question, just Ripper's moral superiority at Ethan's perversity, maybe, or maybe pride at being able to control his impulses when Ethan is so obviously smitten with his jacket, with him.

See how long that lasts.

Ethan slides up his lover's body from his neck to his lips and kisses with all he has - well, not *all* he has, because he's not using magic. He can trouble Rupert's mind and make him lose control and go wild with no aid but his tongue, his hands, his eyes and his wicked grin and his warm breath on Rupert's ear suggesting in so many words...

Strong hands clutch at his shoulders and Rupert is breathing just a tiny bit faster. That's all the break Ethan needs, and his hand strays back to the jacket, caressing the leather again. Drags his fingernails down the front and enjoys the mark they make on the impeccable black.

Ethan stays close, touching and caressing the jacket, almost attached to Giles, as they walk up the stairs and stumble into bed. He almost whimpers when Giles shrugs off the garment but then he's alone in bed with the leather and Rupert's smell on the sheets and he's satisfied for a short while with his face buried in the jacket and the pillow.

And then Rupert turns Ethan on his back and straddles his chest and Ethan grins.

"So, leather?" Ripper says casually, and he dangles...

Leather. Cuffs and ankle cuffs, soft leather and chains, one goes on Ethan's left wrist and hooked to the intricately carved wood of the headboard, then the other goes on his right wrist. Rupert turns around and leans to tie Ethan's legs as well, and Ethan tries to pull on the cuffs covertly and moans when they wouldn't give up and the leather is snug against his flesh. He turned his head to the side where the jacket still is and rubs his cheek against it, and the leather crinkles.

Rupert is kissing his ankle, right above the band of leather there. Kisses up the side of his calf, kisses the ticklish side of his knee, going up his thigh. Lips on the short hairs there, on the soft, sensitive skin. Ethan moans loudly. Rupert's arse is nearing him one centimetre at a time.

And then it stops. Giles turns his head back.

"Do I need to gag you? You're making a racket."

Ethan barely hears the second part of the sentence, he's too busy at the thought. Come to think of it, it *is* rather noisy in here.

When Rupert gets up and leaves the bed Ethan is very unhappy for a quick cold moment, but when his lover returns with two leather belts, the dissatisfaction dissipates. One belt is looped around his head and in his mouth, the taste of used leather on his tongue and the buckle pressing cold and metal on his jaw. He's breathing through his nose and tries to stop the constant moaning.

The other belt... is in Ripper's hand, and he's trailing it down Ethan's leather-parted lips, down his neck. Stretches it across Ethan's chest, so the leather touches both his nipples and Ethan pretty much gives up even trying to minimise the sounds he's making. Then the belt cracks over his chest, loud and scary and *hot*. Not much strength behind it but the surprise and the sting are still...

Enough to make him scream through the makeshift gag and feel the leather all the more on his tongue. Almost distracted for a blink of an eye and then there is leather, hard and unforgiving, looped around his cock. Rupert pulls on the belt a little. Grins viciously. Oh gods, Ripper...

The moan is muffled and the words indistinct but the sentiment rings through very clearly.

And Rupert takes pity on his lover and captive, and slides down his body licking and tasting and occasionally biting until he reaches Ethan's cock and - oh, sucking it into his mouth and still pulling on the belt rhythmically, running it around and around, leather tightening and loosening, mouth moving up and down, wet and wonderful and up and down and - Rupert's hand on Ethan's balls. At first it's just gentle taps, and then slightly harder, careful to sensitise but not hurt, and then the edge of the belt there, slapping his balls and Ethan comes into his lover's mouth, arching and shrieking into his leather gag.

Falls back down to the bed, relaxed and pliant, and chuckling around the belt in his mouth. Chuckling more when Rupert removes it, working his jaw. Rupert throws both belts on the floor, removes his clothes but puts his leather jacket back on. Ethan gazes at all the naked skin and all the black, heavy leather. Ripper straddles Ethan's shoulders, runs his cock teasingly across the reddened, abused lips. Feral grin on his face when he aims his cock to Ethan's mouth, and Ethan just opens up and tilts his head back a bit. Swallows Rupert's cock in, letting it rest on his tongue, savouring the taste. Holds on to the headboard.

And Rupert pushes in. Slowly, carefully. He knows Ethan's talents and he knows Ethan's limits and he's not miscalculating, cock buried deep inside Ethan's throat and pulling out again. And in. Ethan sucks and licks and pulls on his restraints, leather rustling and chains clinking, but he wishes his hands were free. To touch Rupert, to touch the jacket. The way his fingers flail and clench in familiar patterns is clear to Ripper, who unbuckles his cuffs.

Ethan's hands fly directly to Rupert's arse and squeeze. He sighs in deep pleasure around the cock in his mouth. Then up, his hands are back under the leather, oh yes, that texture again, Rupert's hot skin and the weight of leather over it. And then down, caressing slightly hairy thighs, worshipping with all he has. Suckling harder and letting Ripper thrust into his mouth without gagging. Hands teasing and tormenting, tongue working, until Rupert shudders and Ethan feels hot liquid down his throat, and then down his chin and chest when Rupert pulls out, makes his mark in the wetness on Ethan's skin.

He always liked that.

That's just fine. As long as he doesn't mind that Ethan likes the leather.
 
 
 

  Info:

For Cinder's birthday. She wanted, and I quote, "Leather"
 


Email