The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Strategy
Historical, A Lion in Winter, Richard/Philip
 

Sodomy, you called it. You denounced it, our love, pretended it was all trickery. All a weapon to yield over my head or my father's. And I believed you, Philip. I wanted to scream at the heavens. Instead I screamed at my father, at the contempt on his face. At your cruel, vicious eyes.

Now you talk sweetly again. Promise me love, declare time and again that you have only said those words to attack Henry, to have a foothold. It was all strategy, you say, and I believe your soft lying lips again, believe words from a boy's mouth.
 

  Sequel:
 

Not A Lie
Historical, A Lion in Winter, Richard/Philip
 
 

The King of France. When we first met, you were but a prince, scarcely more than a child.

A boy.

That fateful day you fell from your horse, when we were hunting after dark. You were anything but a child. Beautiful boy as you were, you were a man, an honest man who told me he returned my love. If it had been a lie, do you think I would not know? I, who grew between Henry and Eleanor, doting father and mother?

You loved me then, dauphin, do not deny it. You love me still, Philip, King of France.
 
 
 

  Info:

Each 100 words.
 


Email