The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Questionable
A matter of questionable consent. Kronos/Methos
 

Is this non consensual?

Methos says, "No, I've changed. I'm not like that anymore."

Methos says, "I don't want to do this."

Methos says, "......I love someone else now."

Is this non consensual?

Kronos knows Methos' body language.

Kronos knows Methos' fickleness.

Kronos noticed that Methos said he loves someone else, but not that he stopped loving him.

Is it, then? Non consensual?

Methos is a good fighter. His chances of winning a duel with Kronos are fifty-fifty. But he doesn't put up a fight, not really. He doesn't raise his sword, or his dagger. He doesn't push Kronos off, doesn't push him away.

And Methos says no, but in the same breath he caresses Kronos' face, gentle, and Kronos can see the memories flood in, can see it in Methos' eyes. He doesn't make a move, doesn't startle this skittish creature of his, just lets Methos get used to it again. To the touch of Kronos' skin.

And Methos says in a broken voice, "This isn't who I am."

And then he kisses, deep and desperate, and his whole body is flat against Kronos', trying to be closer, frantic and needy.

So, is this non consensual?

Kronos pulls back and breathes, "Will you ride with me, brother?"

Methos shakes his head no, eyes closed and misery written on his face. But he's still holding Kronos' hand, palms together, and he still edges them both towards the bed.
 
 


Email