The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Remake
Sad movie. Gabe Sullivan, Smallville
 

It's like watching a remake of a movie.

Only the first time around you're just a spectator. Watching idly as your wife is swept off her feet by Lionel Luthor, filled with moral righteousness you can only allow yourself when it's not you who's in the middle of it all. The movie ends with sadness all around, a broken-hearted single father left with his little daughter while the wife and mother runs off, and it's not even a happy end for *her* because the adulterer obviously didn't care enough to stick around.

Then the remake. It's very different. It's not a young couple with a small child, instead it's a single man with a teenage daughter. Close enough. The real difference is that you're not the audience. You're... it.

You're the one who faces Luthor, his grin, his nimble hands, the glint in his eyes. You want to hate him, but side effects could occur without warning. You find yourself hot and bothered when he straightens your tie.

Find yourself hard and jacking off in the management floor bathroom after a meeting, thinking about the bright blue eyes of your boss, a boy only few years older than your daughter. More than that, thinking about his pretty mouth, scarred and smirking but still innocent. You think about tasting it, and about those lips wrapping around your cock and you groan. Think about his tight little ass, the one you stare at all day, think about squeezing it, getting inside it, and you come.

See, the remake has a sex scene in it. And since you're not just the spectator, you get to actually... participate. At least in your imagination.

You wonder if you'll ever get to act on that scene, but then one day your daughter comes along to the plant to say hi, and she has a friend with her, and from the look in Lex's eyes you know...

This movie will not have a happy end.
 
 

  Info:
 

Bingo Essay Challenge from Rontgenkatze & SkaterBoySlash.
Details:
Rating must be NC-17
Fic must be in second person, present tense
Essay for Film Studies class
Character: Gabe Sullivan
Quote included in the fic: "Side effects could occur without warning."

Based on a deleted scene from S1.
 


Email