The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

His Rightful Place
Duncan/Amanda het pwp.
 
 

"Come on, Duncan, it's not like you've never done this before."

Amanda could be very persuasive when she wanted something. Very, very persuasive. Duncan often found himself in situations he didn't care for and wasn't expecting because of that woman, but in all of them, he still had his pants on.

Alright, in *most* of them he still had his pants on.

If he had to be honest with himself - and he hadn't - he'd have to admit that he *had* done this before, that playing the part of the woman was really not that bad at the time, and that even if this scene was not up to Shakespeare's level, it still had its finer points.

*=*=*

"So, I put on the dress, the wig... What then?"

Amanda reached for his chest. "Here, let me help you with the breasts."

He slapped her hands away, outraged.

"You're getting into the part already!" She beamed.

*=*=*

He was a much prettier lady now than he was in 1663. He had to give it to Amanda, she knew how to do makeup and how to pick a dress. He felt positively... sensational

And she was...

He gulped.

She hadn't changed her hair, just didn't style it. She wore a suit that fit her perfectly, like all her outfits, but this one didn't accentuate her figure, just made it... masculine. Boyish. He still found her attractive.

Not that Duncan had never played in the boys' field. Centuries of living, you have to experiment a little. Okay, more than a little. But this was *Amanda*. The epitome of femininity to him. And to herself, as far as he knew.

She had a considerable bulge in her suit pants. He felt himself react before he could analyse, years of a fighter's instincts kicking in. He got hard. And the panties started *stretching*.

*=*=*

"So what's a pretty lady like you doin' in a place like this?" Amanda was circling him like a predator from a bad porno flick. He chuckled.

"Is that the best line you can come up with, 'Manda?"

"No," she said mildly, and then hugged him from behind. Something hard pressed insistently into his ass through the dress. "This is."

*=*=*

"Who are you?"

"I am Duncan Macleod of the Clan Macleod," he panted, chest flat against the kitchen counter. Or, half flat. One of the breasts was lost during foreplay.

She slammed into him harder. "Try again."

"I am... Duncan Macleod..." He sounded more and more winded, and the plastic cock was harder and bigger than any man he's experienced before. "Of the..."

She slipped her hand into his panties, avoiding his cock and fondling his balls. "Come on, Dunkie, you're not even trying."

He was gonna get come all over the dress. He wondered if it was her dress, or if she bought it especially for him, or rented, or - he just tried to think about anything to avoid coming, really.

"Come on, Duncan," she leaned closer to whisper in his ear, and the change in angle nearly made him scream with pleasure. "You know you want to say it. Who are you?"

He gave up. Honour, dignity, who was he to talk about those things, spread here like this in his own kitchen on high heels and moaning constantly?

"I'm your bitch, Amanda! I'm...." he whimpered brokenly, the thrill of humiliation coursing in his veins, "your bitch."

With delighted laughter, she wrapped her hand around his cock and jerked a few times, still pounding into him. He came clutching the counter and calling out her name.

*=*=*

"Whew." Amanda extracted her appendage from Duncan's ass and he whimpered. "That was nice."

She walked around the counter and into the kitchen to wash her face. "We should do that again sometimes."

He looked up at her, disbelief clear on his face.

"Nice?" He gasped. "Amanda, that was..."

She grinned. "Maybe next time, we'll put more life into the characters, what do you say, Dunkie? Have a story behind it." She leaned closer to him and licked his ear, whispering,

"I'll let you call me Cory."
 
 

  Info:

Leetal made me do it.
 


Email