The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Unlikely Superhero
Lionel Luthor
 

  Secret Identity - New superhero in town.

He goes outside at night, careful not to be seen. His secret identity must not be revealed; what he does at night is so different than his daylight persona.

He fights the fight of good, with his sword and his special alien powers. If the people close to him only knew....

The moon shines brightly on his silver-adorned outfit, light and shade play games on his sculpted muscles. A circle with two swords running through it tastefully decorates the front of his suit.

He fights for what is good, for what is right. Some day, his son will take his place.

Lionel Luthor is not what you think he is.
 

  Misconceptions - Secrets upon secrets.

As a kid Lex played make believe about his father being a superhero. When Lionel went out at night, presumably to meet his mistresses, Lex would pretend he was out fighting injustice. When his father was gone for long periods it was because the fate of the world depended on him. All the power and money Lionel hoarded, Lex pretended was used for good.

Lionel found out about it and put a stop to it. His son would not grow up to be a dreamer. He also made sure Lex would walk in on one of his lovers when she was in his bed.

Maybe that explained Lex's interest in the alien. Things he couldn't define and rationalise he just tended to assume the best of.

He was, unfortunately, right. About everything.

Clark's secrets. And Lionel's.
 
 

  Info:

Unlikey Superhero is an unfinished AU.


Email