The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Want. Take. Have
Lex wants, Lionel gives. As always. Luthorcest.
 

Contrary to popular belief, Lionel had never abused Lex. Physically and sexually, that is. The mental, verbal, emotional abuse was there, of course, because Lionel had been a complete bitch with everyone and didn't see fit to act any different with his own son. Maybe even the opposite, he was meaner to Lex in the misguided thought that it would make Lex stronger and take out the softness in him.

But he never touched Lex. Never in an inappropriate way. Never even thought about it. The concept never even entered his mind.

Until Lex was fifteen and tried to make a pass at him.

Lionel was shocked. Disgusted. He turned away from Lex and before he left the room he could see the same broken look on his son's face that he saw whenever he denied Lex love and warmth.

It frightened him.

After that the thought had, of course, crossed his mind. In dreams from which he'd wake up in cold sweat. Whenever he saw his son, now a young adult, parading around in thought-out, skimpy outfits. When Lex started bringing home 'friends', strangers, people who touched and violated and Lionel moved to a room on the other end of the house to avoid the noise emanating from Lex's bedroom at night.

When Lex turned twenty-one and clean again. Walking up to his father on his birthday and leaning and whispering, 'happy birthday to me, dad', and kissing him on the lips. Lex was completely sober, he could tell.

He was terrified.

Because it no longer terrified him.
 

  Sequel:

Part II:
 

"Nononono..." Lionel shook his head, shook his entire body. "Can't you see how wrong this is, Lex?"

Lex ran a hand through his father's hair. "Can't you see how right?"

Lionel didn't fight. He didn't stop his son, didn't push him away, didn't slap the hand that was crawling up his shirt.

"All my life you kept people away from me, dad. All my life it was just you and me." Lex's words were soft, gentle. Merciless and cruel.

Lionel shuddered. "The people you chose to be with... were never good enough for you."

Lex grinned, sharp and fierce, brutal like a blow. Like a kiss. "But you are"
 

  Sequel:

Part III:
 

Waking up to hate himself for what he'd done. For what he'd become.

But he’ll do anything to make Lex love him and if it includes this, this dirty, wrong deed, then so be it.

He washes his face and his mouth, but it's not enough. He goes into the shower and washes himself for a long time, cleaning away the shame and guilt under the almost painfully hot spray of water.

His own son. Did he really raise Lex to be this twisted? He can't tell, but he does know he raised him to hunt, catch and own everything he wanted. And this was no different. Lex didn't let society or morals get in the way of possessing his dream.

He goes back into the master bedroom to find Lex there, a smirk on his face like a cat that ate several canaries dipped in cream. Next to him is their guest, the one they shared the night before.

A little red gem glows in the nipple ring he sports.

Lionel shudders.
 


Email