The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
A night at the bar. BtVS/X-files, Giles/Ethan/Krycek
 
 

"So I was at this bar..."

Alex remembered it well, in full detail.  Dark, smoky. Sweaty. A bar for the hunters and the hunted. Music was so loud you couldn't hear the guy flirting with you- maybe it was on purpose.

"I was young... legal, mind you, but young. And that was before I started working for... the people I work for now."

And he was an innocent. Not entirely, of course, not with those looks and that mouth and the way his lashes were fluttering over his bright green eyes. But innocent enough. What the hell am I doing here, that was the main thing on my mind.

"And I saw this guy... older than me. Bigger than me, and obviously more experienced than me."

Not that Alex didn't have experiences of his own. But still. Animal grace, that's what it was. Muscles and danger and the look in his eyes that made me shiver, not entirely in a pleasant way.

"We couldn't talk, the music was too loud. I never did anything like that before. Fuck, I'm not trying to sound like I was a virgin or something, but I seriously never just picked a guy in a bar before. Let alone someone who looked like he wasn't Mr. Nice Guy to begin with."

But this time it was different.

"So we went to his place... hadn't said a word to him on the way, hadn't heard his voice. It just didn't seem to matter, ya know? I was young."

And stupid. But Alex didn't say that out loud. It rang clearly enough.

"We get to his place, it was a one and a half room apartment, almost completely dark.” Zebra pattern of lights on the floor from the orange street lamps outside.

“Not the best neighbourhood either. He looks me over again. So I say my first words to him."

'Top or bottom?'.

"That guy smiled, and it kinda showed his teeth a bit, but not in a nice way, if you know what I mean."

Predator. Then everything went bleary for a second, and Alex found himself being slammed face first on a large bed, and the guy was lying on him, kicking his legs apart, and holding his hands over his head.

His whisper in my ear, British accent, cultured, but scary, like a growl, 'Guess.'

"He wasn't... violent, or anything. I mean, I figured next week they'll find my dead beaten body in some dark alley, but that's not how it happened. It was... good."

Because Alex had thought he was going to be raped. But he wasn't, not at all. Rough, yes, but I expected pain, and he was... rough, but not forcing me into anything, and I thought I made a really dumb choice, but then there was lube, purple, Alex thought, it smelled purple, not like grapes, just like the colour purple. And small kisses on my back and neck, and fingers on me and inside me driving me crazy until I begged him to fuck me.

"And later, when I woke up, I saw this other guy sitting there, on a chair near the bed. In the shadows, but I could clearly see him."

He was a pretty boy, one of those who you just know can get all they want.

"He had dark hair, dark eyes."

A thin stripe in his hair bleached so many times it was almost white. Stylish. And eyes that burned you when they looked at you too long. Green eyeliner, also, very stylish.

"Unbuttoned shirt, unbuttoned tight jeans."

Alex wondered what this guy was doing there. Until he saw.

"He was tied to that chair, and trust me when I tell you it was not comfortable. And he was hard."

And sweating, and breathing hard, although incredibly quiet. And squirming when I looked him over.

"And since the guy who brought me here was still asleep by my side, I knew that the guy on the chair was there all night. I mean, since before I got there, during all the time I was with the scary guy."

And scared, he looked intimidated, not by me. I didn't know by who, then. Later, I found out.

"I moved closer to him, but he didn't say a word, so I... gave him a hand."

Literally. The man's eyes went wide in fear. Like he's gonna get it because of what I was doing.
"And then I... went down on him."

Alex had licked up and down, up and down, and the man in the chair moaned. Deep, rich voice.

Alex sucked, and the man groaned. I wonder if I can make him scream. He looks like a screamer.

Alex...

"The other guy probably woke up from the noise, 'cause the next thing I know, I'm being pulled back by my hair. I had longer hair back then. Down to my shoulders."

And big, innocent green eyes, and the perfect lips. Easy prey.

"He said, 'So nice that you feel at home.' And pulled me back on the bed, away from that other guy."

Who was now panting.

"He said, 'That's Ethan. He's mine'. I thought he wasn't serious. But Ethan didn't say a word. Just looked at us."

And Alex wondered again if he made the right choice by going to bed with this strange guy.

"I asked for his name, he said 'People call me Ripper.'" I nearly freaked out on him.

"I asked why, and he just laughed. He said, 'Wouldn't you like to know. Maybe Ethan will tell you later.'"
 

  Info:

TBC?
Note: 3 voices: Alex talks in “quotes”, Alex thinks in Italics, and the narrator is all the rest


Email