Fiction:
 
I'm A Fairy Princess!

Kel
G
Pairing:  Implied Lucifer/Lionel
Notes:  Blame.  Adam.  Entirely.
Kel's page
 

Faiwy Pwintheth
 

The Writer had to blink. Just... had to. And blinked again.

It was... unexpected, to say the least.

"Lionel? Sweetie? Um... what?"

"Playing dress up, what do you expect?"

The Writer had to bite her lip at that. "Um, Ly? The dress? Doesn't really go with the beard and the bulky arms."

"You simply have no taste." Lionel twirled, as much as the writer didn't want to use that word, but there was no other word for it. As he twirled, so did the great clouds of pink taffeta.

"You chose... pink?"

"Well of course, what other color would a fairy princess wear?"

The Writer had to concede that point. Pink did seem to be the chosen color for fairy princesses.

But pink still wasn't Lionel's color. The sparkly little tiara on top of the leonine mane just added to the overall effect of princessness, and it was completed by the glittery gossamer wings and the silver wand tucked into his elbow. There were even little streamers coming from the top of the star on the tip of the wand.

"This... this is part of the getting in touch with your inner fairy therapy, right?"

Lionel's eyebrow elevated. "You are being quite evil and closeminded. My son can wear a dress, and he's beautiful, but yet, I dare to do the same thing and--"

"Okay, first? Lex doesn't have *hair.* *ANYWHERE.* He can pull it off. Second? The beard just blows it. Third? Okay... pink is not your color."

"You are merely evil." Lionel sniffed disdainfully in the Writer's direction.

"I agree. I think you look precious, darling." Lucifer's head popped around the corner. "But you didn't ask me."

"No, we didn't, so buzz off before I put your fire out," groused the Writer. "Lionel... princess... grant me one wish."

"Anything your cranky little heart desires."

"Blow."

Lionel raised a stately eyebrow.

"Not me, fairy. Just blow."

"As you wish." There was a flutter of glitter and streamers as Lionel waved his little wand, and skipped out of the door.
 

The End. ;)



Email