Home
 

And Quit My Sight


by Order of Chaos


Pairing: J/N
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: PotC isn't mine.
Originally Posted: 6/28/05
Note: Sequel to Avaunt. The title doesn't mean anything, it's just the second part of that verse. Very proud of this, though I was a bit shocked when it started pouring out of my pencil—can't believe it wants to be a series.
Summary: Zombies. Sex. Slash. Mind-controlled James obeying Sparrow's every command. Not precisely noncon, but might as well be and if I said more I'd ruin the shock-factor... on second thoughts, maybe I shouldn't post this.



James woke on the deck of the Pearl, to the sounds of a ship in slow motion; moving, yet in no particular hurry to reach her destination. Jack was hovering over him, idly running an open circle of gold metal through his fingers. Something in the pirate's expression made James pull back, even as Jack leaned forward with his deceptive grace and snapped the gold shut around his neck. A collar, then. The metal was cool against James' skin.
"What's that for?" He couldn't quite keep the wary suspicion from his tone, but it wouldn't have made a difference even if he had.
"Nothing much, Commodore." Jack smiled dangerously. "Just a little something to ensure you obey my every command."
Never. "It's just metal. It can't..." James trailed off, suddenly uncertain; acutely aware of his nakedness and the events that had led to it. And that Jack—Jack who he'd had hung, who by all rights should be dead by his hand—had very little reason to think kindly of him, despite that. That the pirate, still watching him with that sharp expression, knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Oh it can, luv. It can, and you will. You see, Commodore," Jack explained, "sailing on the Black Pearl these days has a few, shall we say, side effects." He grinned, conspiratorially. "Can't have you panicking now, savvy?"
As he spoke, Jack moved into the moonlight—the next grin he flashed was skeletal and brilliant. He beckoned to his prisoner. "Come here, luv."
"No." James resisted, must have resisted, but the next moment he was on his feet, joining Jack in the moonlight.
"Very good," Jack said approvingly, though whether to the collar or to him, he wasn't sure.
James flinched as the curse took gentle hold of him. Gentle—he was still in one piece, skin and flesh and bones, just obviously dead; shaken and terrified of the power Jack had just proved he really did have over him.

"I see you've yet to discover the possibilities of your new condition, Commodore." The weight of the pirate's dark gaze was disconcerting—Jack hadn't stopped watching him. "Spread your legs." They parted without his willing them, leaving him open and exposed. He shivered.
Jack's hand slid easily up his thigh, curling to grip James' balls and cock. "You see, Commodore," Jack's grip tightened enough to make James give a tiny hiss of pain, "Some things ye just can't do, with all your bits attached. Hold still, now." He twisted harder, waiting till James was whimpering and erect in his hold, then tugged sharply. James' cock came away in his hand.

"Damn you Sparrow." James could still feel the fist around his cock. Pain was throbbing in his groin, but not enough to incapacitate him. He wanted to choke the life out of the eunuch-obsessed pirate, tear him apart in revenge for this mockery, but he couldn't move. Jack had said hold still, so he couldn't move. James glared, unable to fight as the pirate pulled them both out of the moonlight; dropping them to the deck at the same time. Then he was alive again, breathing in short sharp gasps.

Jack's smoke-dark voice purred into his ear, broken by a nip of teeth at his jawline. "Open your mouth, luv."
Under the spell of the collar, there was nothing James could do but obey. His mouth opened in a snarl, ready to spit something furious at his captor. His words were choked back by his own cock—sliding in so deep it hit the back of his throat.
"Suck," Jack commanded. James did. It was too much, the sensation of lips around his cock, tongue swirling over the hard flesh, his mouth stuffed so full he couldn't breathe—still unused to not needing to.
"More." James swallowed himself deeper, screaming internally as the action sent spikes of pleasure tearing through him. He convulsed, choking on his own hardness. It was too much, far too much more than anything he should have been able to inflict on himself, but it wasn't his will that was driving him—it was Jack's. Jack's voice telling him to suck still harder. "Harder... come now, James."
And he was coming, salty-bitter liquid spurting down his throat, his cock pulsing as he continued to suck and his mind slowly whited out from the overload. He couldn't stop, couldn't until Jack said...
"That's enough, luv." James collapsed, broken and sated. Gasping desperately around his spent cock and shaking helplessly as every breath sent gusts of air over the sensitised organ.

Then Jack was rolling them back into the moonlight, tugging James' cock gently from between bruised lips and repositioning it where it belonged. James screamed weakly and came again as it fused back into place.





  Leave a Comment


Disclaimer: All characters from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe are the property of Disney et al, and the actors who portrayed them. Neither the authors and artists hosted on this website nor the maintainers profit from the content of this site.
All content is copyrighted by its creator.