Home
 

A Happening of Porn, with Sand.


by Order of Chaos


Pairing: J/N
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Pirates of the Caribbean is owned by Disney, etc. No infringement intended.
Originally Posted: 9/26/06
Beta: Many, many thanks to the wonderful redorchard for betaing!
Note: Written for the Sparringtonfest at scruffy_love
Summary: The two men are shipwrecked on an island. Porn happens. The end.



The two men are shipwrecked on an island. Porn happens. The end. Yes, I know it was short, but... what? You wanted more details?

You wanted, perhaps, the feel of salt crusting on skin as seawater dries; and sand, warm and dry and everywhere, driving the pair of them to distraction. You wanted the shock of a first meeting, of discovering they're not alone, and a battle to the not-quite-death over the last surviving coconut; bitter snark blending into not-so-bitter snark, shared jokes and shared understandings. To see clothes shed in the heat, forgotten layer by layer. And no rules—the rest of the world might as well not exist; the only thing real this island, this sun, this no-longer-enemy. Nothing to stop James from taking fistfuls of Jack's hair, with its beads and tangles and pieces of seaweed, and dragging him down for a kiss. And it's down because James is sprawled on his back in the ever-present sand, and Sparrow on top of him means a shield from the sun, and warm, wriggly pirate pressed against him without his having to move, and that's good. He's licking hungrily at cracked Sparrow-lips and sucking Jack's tongue into his mouth, parting his own lips easily to let the pirate take control—take him. Not literally, of course, because sand and sodomy don't mix, but pleasurably, with the breath of a grin as the pirate pulls back a fraction and moves, fitting their cocks together in one hand and stroking, up then down then up again, too slowly. And repeating the motion, over and over until James stops being lazy and bucks up into him, desperately, with something that's almost a plea and almost a snarl. Jack laughs, bites down on the pulse-point of James' throat and twists his hand in a wicked, practised motion that sets James to shivering and crying out as he comes, spilling his seed over Jack's hand and Jack's cock, slickness and another quick stroke triggering Jack's own orgasm. Then there's more sand, stirred by the breeze and sticking to inconvenient places; James limp and satiated pinned under Jack, Jack limp and satiated draped over James, and more contentment between them than two people shipwrecked on a desert island have any right to possess.

You wanted that? Good. I'm happy for you. As for details, that's all you're getting.

The two men are shipwrecked on an island. Porn happens. The end.



  Leave a Comment


Disclaimer: All characters from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe are the property of Disney et al, and the actors who portrayed them. Neither the authors and artists hosted on this website nor the maintainers profit from the content of this site.
All content is copyrighted by its creator.