The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Cane Grabbing


by Housian


>Weird but this is set up as a kinda weird out-ta-world were House MD and Gregory House split down the middle, kinda like if he was out for the night.. ya'll understand when ya read hopefully< This is ma 1st try, tried ta think how shit would go down.... :'P

Closest bar from work, she was looking for some place ta get away from stress of the day and kick down sum beers and enjoy her own company and drag her head from the carnage of the day. Finding a free seat she shouts for the bartenders attention and puts in her order and props herself into the seat and glances around the bar which is empty, which ain't a suprise being its midnight.

"Double vodka". The bartender turned away to sort her drink while she searches her purse for money.

"Hmmmmm... Canadians"

A distant sound caught her atention. A shabby dressed, lean thin man who looked like he was homeless flipping through a sports weekly magazine and twirling a pen between his fingers with relative ease hunched over the counter nursing a whiskey occupying the seat next to her. She goes on observing him till her drink is propped onto the counter. she exchanges cash and plesentries with the bartender before he goes to the next cutomer down the otherside of the bar.

"WHAT?!" He raised his eyes and furrowed his brow in mock anoyance at her like she'd just had run over his dog and left nothing but a note. Dropping his magazine he turned to her side and leaned in too close for confort, she could smell that this weren't the first drink he'd had of the night.

"Hard day at the office" He said with a look of sincierty though by a tone of his voice she could tell he was being sarcastic. She didnt bother to reply, she had dealt with these types most nights. Long hours in ER rooms with countless people, Half on a gurney with their heads split open after a D.U.I or havin proveking a fight and having to sew them together and send them on their way knowing that they'd end up back the next day and the next fucking day..

"You wouldn't know what a hard day is!" She snarked, advoiding looking at him.

"You wouldn't know how much of a 'Hard' day i've had!" At this moment he pulled his cane that was hidden at his side of his waist against the bar counter and pointed it up from his lap bluntly in public view that made her choke on her drink.

"You wanna stroke it?" Giving his best puppy eyes. She knocked down his question with a simple shake of the head and smirk. "Damn! Shame wilson ain't here, could go for abit of cane grabbing.. Bin awhile since someones offeres ta get down on their knees and give ma..."

"STOP!!"

"Usually have ta pay a gal ta do...

"Please can you stop talking for one moment!!"

"Thats what she said!" He pushed out a snort and rolled his eyes at her and gave her a long lookdown.

"Hmmm, Not bad for a... Canadian?!"

"How did you.. Ya know wat, forget it" She turned to look forward and tried her best to ignore the stranger next to her before things got out of hand and she'd have ta show him the buisness end of his own cane if he kept acting like a drunk obnoixes child.

He got the hint and downed his shot of whiskey and howled at the bartender for another shot, while waiting he played with his cane, tapping it against the floor and bar stool. It was getting on her nerves.. and he knew it. She couldnt help it, the doctor in her was interested in how he ended up this way..

"I'm guessing you either got dry fucked in a bathroom stall or you've come from sum nerdy House Theme party in a corny Gregory House outfit?!"

"Gay bar!? I tried ta get in but it was a 8 inches or less adminsion pass ta be let in" stroking his cane ta add to his innuendo, "I'm just too much man for the party" catching her eye with a smirk tilt of the lips, and a kinda of firery glint in his now dark blue eyes.

"Shame.. guess ya had ta go home and show you'reself the buisness end of you're own cane" with a chuckle she continued, "if it was a 4 inches or less you may have actually got let in"

Clutching his chest dramaticly and swooning infront of her like a bad play actor "OUCH, way ta kick a man when he's down.. You get off on given a man a complex?!"

"Nothing you've not already got!" Her gave falling onto his cane. He catches her view and traces it to the tip of his cane.

"Oh, You're that type huh?!"

"What you mean 'That Type'?"

"I see the way you look at ma cane.. you have a fetish for a man with a limp, branding more wood than a beaver dam"

"NO!!"

"You're eyes say know, but you're..

"Er.. I'm gud thanks.."

"Come on! You ain't the first too! They'res loads of seats to take and you take the seat next to the cripple and start checking me out before you even get you're drink"

"I WEREN'T Checking you out.."

"Felt like it!!"

She bites her lip from retorting & chooses to not rise to the bait and just let him punch himself out.

"Oh... The silent treatment, I'm the master at this!"

"It's the cane, gets the ladies all hot and wet.. Next thing ya know they're grinding in ma lap like cats in heat. When i excuse myself ta go off ta the bathroom they check out ma ass and watch me 'sexually' limp away knowing and wanting me ta take the back to mines at the end of the night and fuck them hard and unforgivingly into ma matress all night...."

She can feel a weird rush running up her body sending her skin into goosebumps and she can already tell her cheeks are turning red, she props her head in her hand and tilts her head in the opposite direction and focusing on reading the menu on the otherside of the room. Hiding the noticable fact of that presents itself, choosing to just blank him than face up that he's in the slightest gotton to her in the slightest.

"Argh no much booze, i gotta drain the lizard..."

She tries to fight it but she turns her head and looks at him over her shoulder as he 'slightly sexy' limps away, slowly finding her weakness taking over as her eyes slid to his ass..

((He knows he's won her over.. He doesn't even need to look to get the gratification.. It always works, Even night, Any women!))

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.