The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Song and Dance

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: PEbLxiFXsl
Date: 07/30/2013
(source) xanax side effects confusion - new xanax pills
From: Nilhenwen
Date: 06/08/2007
oooo, nice I love it. Really good idea and sort of theory going on. I bet that was a nice plot bunny to have!
From: Lookfar
Date: 01/31/2007
This is terrific! I think it might be improved by putting the alternate grafs in different typefaces -- the classic way of showing alternating voices -- and then the pronouns wouldn't be quite so confusing. I like your idea a lot and think it's pretty in character. Why not beta it and get all the tenses to agree and that little "to" for "too" problem fixed?

This story deserves it!
From: Kristen
Date: 09/15/2006
i'm pretty sure i wasn't paying full attention to this.... at some point i thought wilson was a vampire :P. ah well. but it was good anyway!
From: Tracy
Date: 11/06/2005
Oh this is wonderful. I mean, on the surface its just a smutty, somewhat f*cked up story/relationship; however, that bit at the end where... they sort of don't understand each other, but at the same time they do. Or maybe its just that they accept what the other needs even if they DON'T understand it, or if it takes something out of them to do so... Marvelous :)
From: LastScorpion
Date: 10/14/2005
Beautifully written! You had some wonderful phrases, and I loved the rotating point-of-view!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.