The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Truth and Consequences

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: Cheryl
Date: 03/03/2008
I love when I stumble across a story like this... You write the characters so well, and the ending brought a smile to my face.
From: Catrina
Date: 07/26/2007
Oh, mention pancakes and House just folds like a sheet on laundry day! Very nice fic. I sort of guessed Wilson hadn't actually peed on the couch - no-one could sleep through the noise House made and the sensation of having their hand lifted like that could they (?) but it was fun making House think he had!
From: RoseWill
Date: 04/30/2006
Oh, excellent. Delightful stuff. I love the play from their pranks, and House not being able to judge Wilson as well as he is used to. Loved it. Refreshing.
From: Carol
Date: 04/14/2006
I really like this. You've got their voices down pat, and Wilson keeps up with House every step of the way. Great job.
From: dsa
Date: 04/11/2006
hey it was really cool thanks :P ***
From: tv_crazy
Date: 04/10/2006
This was really good. I think you kept them very much in character. A good balance of humour/teasing and real friendship. I like how House is there for Wilson and looks after him in the end! Very nicely written.
From: gena
Date: 04/10/2006
That was nice. Just the right feelings between them.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.