The Fast and the Furious

 

    Slow Ship Turning by Sli  -- Dom/Brian, first time.  Set right after the last movie. Brian busts Dom out of jail, then takes him on the run. They board a ship to Japan and on the journey there discover their true feelings for one another. Perfect Dom characterization, this is the best TF&TF story I've read in years!

 

    Unfinished Business by Maygra  -- Dom/Brian, first time.  Set right after the movie. Dom has a score to settle up with Brian. The 'voices' are perfect and the tension between the two men leaps off the page. This story has spawned some sequels -- by other authors (Bone), which is another reason to read this amazing story!

 

    The Debt You Owe  by Maygra & Bone -- Dom/Brian, established relationship.  Set in the 'Unfinished Business' universe. Dom and Brian are living together and are learning to deal with being a couple. How do they deal with Tanner offering Brian an undercover assignment that will take them away from each other? What can I say but it's Bone! It's Bone and Maygra writing at thier best, go and read!

When you are done with The Debt You Owe, read it's sequel, The Price You Pay.

 

    There in Nine Flat  by Khaleesian -- Dom/Brian, established relationship, mpreg.  In TF&TF fandom, there seemed to be a recent explosion of mpreg stories -- bad mpreg stories. So, Khaleesian as a joke decided to write an mpreg story that didn't suck. And with There in Nine Flat, she accomplishes that.  Dom is wonderful as the very unhappy 'mother' and Brian is perfect in his reactions to Dom's bewilderment that they are about to become a family. I've always said that unless one of the men in an mpreg plot is an alien or wizard, I have a hard time buying the premise. Khaleesian takes my hypothesis and turns it on its head.

Part I, II, III, IV