Disclaimers & Warnings:

All of the stories on this page were created for my own personal enjoyment and are protected by copyright. These pages/files may not be removed or copied without permission.

No monetary gain has been off this site; it's simply a fan page dedicated to the shows and characters that have inspired me. All recognizable characters belong a large variety of other people/organizations and are used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended.

Any and all links should point to this page to ensure that the appropriate disclaimer information and warnings remain intact. (Special exceptions can be requested and will be considered individually before approval is given.) Please, inform me when linking to my site, especially if my stories are being indexed in an archive.

These stories may contain adult material, be it sexual, profane, or violent. Each story is marked with a rating and the relevent information about the subject matter. You've been provided with this information in advance, so choose your reading material wisely. I will neither acknowledge nor respond to flames or other rude email. You've been warned.

If this is not acceptable, please leave now.

Otherwise, continue on...