Starring...
Anthony (TheGoodNasedo) as Evil Max/Hal Carver/Michael/Max
Jazz as Tess/Liz/Dead FBI body
Kathy (D101NYC) as Isabel/Maria




Michael hitches a ride out of Roswell.  From "Independence Day"
For your information, none of the cars actually stopped.
And like any production, we have our bloopers.  Our cameraman actually caught one of the butt admirers watching Anthony at work!  Either that or our cameraman is actually a butt admirer as well! :)

Evil Max pulls the dead FBI body out of the trunk of his car.  Looks like the FBI agent really enjoyed her death, she died smiling! :)  Scene from "Max to the Max"

Evil Max continues his plan and drags the body to the side of the car to Mile Marker 62.  The dead FBI agent, concidently, is still smiling. :)
 
 

Evil Max then grabs the phone away from Liz
Shockingly, doesn't Liz look remarkably like the dead FBI?  Is this a conspiracy or X-File?


Evil Max studies the phone realizing it's the real Max calling and throws the phone away!
Due to the fact that it's actually Kathy's sister's phone, we didn't actually throw it.  You can relax Mary Sala! :)  Scene from "Max to the Max"

The train tracks from "Independence Day"
 

Max and Liz prepare to jump for their lives!  For your information, several cars stopped by and none seemed concerned over two people climbing on a bridge getting ready to jump.  Hmm.....  Scene from "Destiny"

The adventure continues in the next page!

Back to Travel Diaries