Alternate Punishments, Alternate Rewards

Part Four

Disclaimer: All the charaters and locations in this story belong to Paramount. What we choose to do with those charaters and locations is our own. This story is NC-17 for sexual content


Walking back into the room, the Intendant glanced around and sighed. She had a feeling something like this would happen if she left Tom alone with B`Elanna for too long. The young man was crumpled on the floor completely unawares. Gently pulling him up to a sitting position she could see the reason he was so totally inattentive. And why he looked so positively frightened of even her touch, trying to press himself further into the wall and whimpering slightly.

"Shit...just go away..." Tom looked practically on the verge of tears, so completely frazzled he couldn't think straight. Pulling away from her hands once again he crumpled up into a protective ball in the corner and tried to shut her out.

Now this was an interesting change, that little streak of defiance wasn't there any longer. Perhaps B`Elanna did some good. Reaching down to stroke his head, hearing him whimper aloud once again she smiled. "I think it's time we let you have a little freedom here..." She whispered into his ear, releasing his shackled hands at the same time. He brought his arms around, unconsciously rubbing at his wrists before looking up to her, the genuine mistrust in his eyes.

"We'll call it a just reward..." Kira offered with a small smile, then stood up and tossed him a stack of clothes. "Clean yourself up and get dressed. I'll be back later."

Stalking out of the room, making sure the door locked tightly behind her, Kira stormed the rest of the way to B`Elanna's quarters on the opposite side of the ship, still debating what she was going to say to the Klingon. Finally deciding she walked into the quarters without notice, not caring if she startled B`Elanna or not.

"Intendant..." B`Elanna looked up suddenly and jumped to her feet, surprised at her arrival. And, judging from the expression on her face, she had probably seen what she had done to Tom. "I..."

"B`Elanna dear..." The Intendant let herself further into the room, lying on the couch and grinning widely. "Didn't I tell you to leave him in one piece before I left?"

"Well...yes..." B`Elanna couldn't believe it, she was a full Klingon warrior, capable of killing anyone with her bare hands and she was intimidated by this annoying Bajoran. "But..."

"Would you call what you did leaving him in one piece?" Kira asked, carefully phrasing her question so that no hint of emotion could be detected. Let B`Elanna stew over that one for a while.

"I don't know!" B`Elanna shouted out, slamming the PADD she was working on down on the desk angrily. "Look, you want him as part of your plan, you deal with him. Because, quite honestly, at the moment, I couldn't care less..."

"Did I say anything about that? I thought I was asking you a question." Kira smiled slightly and watched B`Elanna's face fall as she realized just what she had done. "And you really should be more careful about where you vent your pent-up hostilities. You may end up angering the wrong person one of these days."

"I'm sorry, Intendant...it's just that he..." B`Elanna mumbled, trying to come up with the right words to try and explain just how agrivating the damned pilot could be. This was the second time she had been ordered to deal with Tom Paris and both times the two of them just hadn't gotten along well. Must have been something about their personalities...

"At the moment he's cowering in a corner..." Kira said with a smile, watching B`Elanna's face snap up with surprise. "I'm assuming that's because of you?"

"Uh...I suppose so." B`Elanna sighed, she'd been so angry at the damned, smug pilot, knowing he had been able to get under her skin and provoke a damned reaction out of her once again, that she hadn't even stayed behind to see his reaction after she jerked him off. Just stormed off and went to sulk in her quarters.

"I'd say that's an improvement from the time you interrogated the *other* Tom Paris. A small improvement." Strolling in further into the room, Kira perched herself on the edge of B`Elanna's desk, her face once again devoid of all emotion. "Leaving me with the problem of just what to do with you this time."

Tom Paris tugged irritably at the gold collar around his throat. He didn't think he'd ever get used to it. 'Wait a sec there Tom' his brain complained 'you aren't supposed to get used it. You're supposed to be figuring out a way of getting out of here.' Of course, his brain was one to be talking, it was the one who had gotten him in this trouble in the first place with the Alternate B`Elanna. Before that, he might have been able to fight it all. Held out until he could figure out some other way out of this mess. But now, what was the point?

He'd only been here four days now but it still felt like forever. His back was, to say the least a mess. But it was healing since he wasn't gettig hit any more, all he had to do was cooperate. It was so laughably simple actually...and it wasn't like it was a big deal really to play servant boy to Kira. Or at least that's what he told himself. Somewhere, the small part of him that was still *Tom Paris* hated being so weak, so soft that he couldn't deal with this Universe. But the truth was, he couldn't handle it...he definately didn't enjoy being some sort of a pet but it was better then getting hit...and much better than the other alternative as well. It was just self-preservation.

Just at the moment he was lazing against the wall, the closest he ever got to real sleep. She'd taken to visiting him while he was sleeping, merely stroking his arm or patting his head like he was some sort of a pet. Or worse, he'd wake up with a raging hard-on and her whispering low, seductive words into his ear. It was driving him completely crazy, he kept dreading what she would do to him *next*. The first time she did it, he had woken up in a near panic, his frantic struggles only making the too-tight shackles around his wrists and ankles cut into his skin painfully. And B`Elanna Torres never did show up to heal those wounds, they were still there, re-opening every time he moved and the cold metal bands rubbed his skin. Although, as Tom thought about it more, maybe it was better she didn't get anywhere near him.

He just needed to go home. If he could just get home, everything would be fine. It would have to be... ********************************************************************************

"Ready to go Tommy?" The Intendant asked. Tom just shrugged and extended his arms seeing the shackles in her hands. "That's a good boy." She smiled closing the metal bands over Tom's barely healed wrists once again. "You do your job and we'll have you home in no time. That is still what you want in return, isn't it?"

Tom merely shrugged once again, not even caring when the damned collar around his neck was gently taken off him for the first time since he'd gotten here. That little voice inside his head was still telling him to fight her, to try and find some other alternative to destroying the rebels only chance at staying free. Heavens knew he wouldn't wish this existance on anyone else...but he couldn't do it. It wasn't like it would matter anyways, if he screwed up this mission he'd end up stuck here, in this mixed up Alternate hell. And she'd just find him again. He just couldn't do it...he had to get away.

He allowed himself to be lead out the doors of the Intendant's quarters by two Klingon brutes, having given up any idea of fighting a long time ago. It was ironic in a way, he was finally being treated like an actual person again, not some fucking slave, or a treasured pet, or a punching bag, but as a real live person. It was just too bad he didn't feel like one any longer.

B`Elanna moved to follow him out the door when Kira grabbed her arm to hold her back for a moment. "I want him kept in your shuttle until the very last moment, let's not give him any chances to change his mind, shall we? And don't you dare leave him shackled...that would be a little too obvious for even the rebels, wouldn't you think?"

B`Elanna nodded sharply and headed for the shuttlebay, leaving Kira alone in her quarters. With an evil grin on her face, Kira wandered towards the comm panel. It was such a shame B`Elanna wouldn't be returning...they really couldn't afford to lose yet another shuttle. "T'oval?"

"Yes Intendant?"

"Be a dear and follow B`Elanna would you?" Kira paused for a moment and glanced out the window. Somewhere, not too far off was Terrok Nor and it would be hers again soon. And it would be only hers as well. "I have a feeling she's going to have a little accident when the prisoner escapes."

"Understood Intendant. Torval out."

End Part 4


Back to Alternate Punishments Alternate Rewards Main Page