C/P Resolutions

See Part one for disclaimers.


Part Three

Chakotay watched as Tom entered their home. "Where were you? I was starting to worry."

"Chakotay, you know I can look after myself." Tom said. Then at Chakotay's slightly raised eyebrow he added. "For a little while anyway. Long enough to take a walk in any case."

"I suppose." The older man smiled, but he was still upset. He really had been worried when he woke up and couldn't find Tom anywhere. "I was also thinking you were trying to get out of making breakfast. It *is* your turn you know." Humor really was the best way to hide your emotions.

"Shhheeesh. He doesn't worry about me." Tom groaned. "He just worries about his stomach."

"Of course I do." Chakotay laughed. "Now get to it."

"Slave driver." Tom grumbled. "Just you watch what you say to the cook, it can be hazardous to your health you know."

***********************************************************************************

Some days later Tom woke to find himself wound around Chakotay again. He tried to slip away as he did nearly every morning. Save for the occasional morning when the other man was already gone, but obviously nothing happened those nights. Or he'd have heard about it. But he couldn't, a pair of strong arms were wound about him, holding him close. And to Tom's horror or delight, he wasn't sure which, his movement had brought the other man into a lighter level of sleep. The hand on his back moved up slowly to cradle the back of Tom's head, holding him firmly as the sleeping Chakotay bent to kiss him.

Tom gasped. 'Oh Gods . . . ' He thought. 'What do I do now?' His body knew what to do, it was already responding to the coaxing lips covering his own. His lips parted and a warm tongue entered his mouth, encouraging him to respond.

He'd died and gone to Heaven, he was sure of it. Then it his dream started to crumble as he realized Chakotay was beginning to wake up.

'Oh shit what do I do now.' Tom panicked. 'If Chakotay wakes up? He'll think I instigated this. Then I'll be a dead man for sure.'

'Well . . . ' He thought. 'Not much I can do, I guess that leaves playing dead.' With great effort he forced himself to stop responding. Well, as much as he could with the other man's tongue in his mouth. Just letting the kiss carry him along.

And sure enough, a few moments later there was a startled gasp and a sudden withdrawal.

After he was sure Chakotay was gone, Tom opened his eyes. Then he closed them again and curled up into a ball. This couldn't go on with this, he had better get the second mattress made. And soon . . . this wasn't good. One of these times Chakotay would wake up first . . . not him.

**************************************************************************************

Chakotay stood outside the cave leaning heavily against the stone wall. That was the second time he had awoken to find himself kissing Tom. Thank the spirits Tom hadn't woke up either time. He couldn't go on trying to hide it. He was attracted to the younger man beyond his own belief. If only he could have seen the side of Tom he was seeing now back on the ship. He would have fallen in love with him on the spot.

Oh spirits . . . that was it. He was in love with the man. What the hell could he do? Tom assuredly didn't feel the same way and if he told the man . . . he'd lose everything he'd gained. Tom would probably go back to being the awful cocky flyboy. Hell, he might even set out on his own, just to get away from unwanted emotions.

No, he certainly couldn't tell Tom. If the man took off he'd hardly last a month on his own. But his pride would certainly keep him from coming back. He would keep quiet. And definitely suggest that Tom get to work on the second mattress. The next time his sleeping self took it in mind to kiss the man, he might just wake up. Then he'd really be in trouble.

**************************************************************************************

Tom glared across the cave at Chakotay. "I was managing just fine on my own." He snapped.

"I just thought it would go quicker if I helped."

"Yeah, well. I didn't need your help." Tom snarled. "I can do my own share."

"I know you can. I just wanted to help you." Chakotay said, trying to calm the man down.

"Why would you want to help me?" The former pilot shouted. "You don't even like me, you never did."

"How can you say that?" Chakotay said, looking stunned. All his efforts . . . he'd thought they were at least friends now. "I do like you . . . I wanted to help you because I help my friends."

"Yeah, Right, Commander." Tom spat out, as he turned on his heel and headed for the door.

Something in those sarcastic words snapped something in Chakotay. "I wanted to help you . . . because I love you." He shouted.

Tom stopped dead in his tracks. "What did you say?" He breathed softly, without turning. Chakotay was silent, not believing he'd actually said it. "Chakotay," Tom implored. "What did you just say? Tell me. I *need* to know."

"I said, 'I loved you'." Chakotay said quietly, staring at the floor, waiting for the inevitable explosion.

"Oh gods . . . " Tom whispered.

Chakotay flinched. 'Now I've really done it . . . ' he thought.

A moment later he was staggering backwards, until he backed into the bed and fell over. At first he thought Tom was attacking him. But after a few seconds he realized the man was clutching at him desperately. "Gods . . . I've waited forever to hear you say that, Chakotay." Tom whispered against his neck.

Slowly Chakotay's astonishment wore off and he brought his arms up around the golden body on top of his. "You've waited?"

"Chakotay . . . I've loved you since . . . oh I don't even know when. A long time before we got stuck here anyway." Tom said.

"You mean I've been sitting here, agonizing about how to keep this hidden from you, and you loved me the whole time?"

Tom raised his head slightly and nodded, blushing a little. 'Spirits the man is gorgeous . . . ' Chakotay thought as he caught Tom's face and brought it down to his own, kissing the man with every bit of emotion he'd had to keep bottled up in the previous days.

They kissed until they were both out of breath, and still they parted slowly. Tom sighed and gave a low chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Chakotay growled softly, rolling them over so Tom was pinned under him.

"I thought I was a good actor . . . But if you've hiding that for long you're much better then I am."

"I didn't have to act that long. It took me I while to realize exactly what I was feeling."

"Who cares." Tom muttered. "As long as you keep feeling it."

"And as long as you do."

"Well, actually I'm feeling something else at the moment." The younger man said shifting slightly so that his erection pressed against Chakotay's thigh.

"I'm feeling it too." Chakotay punned with a grin. Tom just groaned and buried his face against the big man's chest.

"That is really bad Chakotay."

"Well I *am*."

"Well yes I can tell that." Tom said dropping one hand to rub the growing bulge the other man's pants.

"So, are we going to do something about it?" Chakotay asked carefully. Not wanting to spoil things.

"I certainly hope so." The younger man said with a grin as he turned his attention to Chakotay's clothing.

Not to be out done Chakotay's fingers settled on the hem of the younger man's shit pulling it up over his head imprisoning his arms long enough to kiss him soundly touching hid tongue against the other man's lips delighting in the immediate parting of them.

Tom moaned in delight as Chakotay's tongue darted forward to tangle with his own. After a few moments he drew his tongue back sucking on Chakotay's until he was rewarded with a soft whimper. Slowly he drew away to look at his newfound lover. He lightly traced his fingers over the tattoo committing every tiny detail to memory.

Chakotay reveled in the feeling of Tom's hand on his skin of their bodies pressed together. Everything. All the dreams that had tormented him with their impossibility were suddenly not only possible, but about to come true. This beautiful creature in his arms would be his now.

As though he needed to reassure himself, Chakotay pulled his head back and looked deeply into Tom's blue eyes, they glanced back at him, all of his feelings reflected in Tom's deep blue eyes.

Tom reached for the older man, he pulled his head down and placed a kiss on his strong tanned brow and continued until he was over the tattoo. He licked and traced the lines with the tip of his tongue. Chakotay moaned deep in his throat and pulled Tom's mouth to his, forcing a deep, long, passionate kiss onto Tom's mouth. He needed more and Tom realizing that, kissed him back with just as much passion and force. Together, their hands reached for each other, flying over each other's bodies.

Tom gasped, he needed to slow this down; he wanted to cherish this. If they kept up like this it'd be over in a minute or two. He'd wanted, no, dreamed that his first time with Chakotay would be slow and lovingly drawn out. He pulled back and gently ran his hands over the man on top of him.

Sensing Tom's withdrawal, Chakotay pulled back, until he felt the gentle pressure of Tom's hands over his ass, pulling him into closer contact, as close as they could with clothes still between them.

Chakotay wanted to feel Tom's smooth skin under his hands and reached for his shirt, wanting to pull it off. Sensing Chakotay's need, Tom sat up and pulled the shirt off. He sat and waited for his lover's touch, he wanted to feel those large hands on his skin as much as Cha needed to touch him.

Chakotay reached out gently touching his fingers to Tom's chest, he ran his fingertips over Tom's left nipple and smiled when it jumped under his touch, as Tom moaned his pleasure. Tom waited his hands clenched in fists by his side. He waited until he couldn't bear not touching Chakotay any longer, and reached for the other man's shirt. The big man pulled back and let Tom pull his shirt off.

Tom raised his hands placing them over Chakotay's chest - one centered over each nipple; slowly he began moving his hands in small circles gently stimulating them. The older man gasped catching Tom's hand he eased them away form his body lacing their fingers together. Then in a flash he'd flipped Tom onto his back pressing his hands into the mattress on either side of the golden head. Their eyes locked for a moment then Chakotay slowly lowered his head to touch his tongue to the sensitive nub of Tom's right nipple, Tom arched up against his mouth gasping his pleasure.

Tom's pants were becoming increasingly tight; the once pleasurable pressure was swiftly becoming painful. He needed relief now. Squirming for a second Tom tried to free his hands but they were kept pinned to the bed. "Cha . . . please . . . pants." Was all he could coherently manage.

Tom's whimper brought Chakotay's awareness away from the body under his and he noticed his own discomfort was rivaling the other mans. Releasing Tom's hand's he rolled them to their sides giving himself access to the fastenings of their trousers. Quickly he released the constricting clothes from the lean body, then worked at his own clothing. Tom breathed a sigh of relief as his cock was released from its confines. Then his eyes followed the motions of his lover's hands first running over the tight bulge in Chakotay's pants, as the older man's hardness sprang free. In their close proximity, their erections brushed against each other. The sudden, unexpected contact caused Tom to gasp and drew a groan from Chakotay. Tom pulled Chakotay closer for a kiss, their tongues dueled as their hard, pulsing cocks dueled between them.

Tom reached his hand down and grasped the older man's cock in his hand. He ran his hand down, lightening his touch as he reached the base. With his other hand he gently fondled Chakotay's testicles together and one finger reached between his lover's legs, lightly rubbing his anus. Chakotay arched and moaned deeply into Tom's mouth.

Deciding that Tom should be enjoying this as much as he was the big man reached down wrapping his hands around the younger man's hard, weeping cock. He drew a finger across the head of the engorged shaft gently spreading the pre-come there in a trail behind his finger down the shaft. The moisture felt warm against Chakotay's fingertip, he couldn't resist bringing his hand up to his mouth so that he could taste it. For a moment he savored the flavor pausing in all his other actions. Tom quickened the motions of his hand on his shaft bringing his attention back to the want he *should* be doing.

The combined pleasures brought Chakotay closer to completion than he wanted to be. He wanted Tom to come with him. Releasing his lover's cock he captured the mischievous hands rolling Tom under him he drew those hands up to pin them to the mattress on either side of the blond head again. Shifting Chakotay aligned their groins and began thrusting against his lover. Tom gave a low moan and began to thrash under him. Their combined movements cooperated to create even more friction and heat between their bodies. Several moments later Tom stiffened and came with a soft cry. Feeling the liquid heat of Tom's orgasm against his skin shattered Chakotay's control and his body tensed as his release washed over him.

With contented sigh the big man moved off of Tom and onto his back. He smiled as the younger man almost instinctively rolled onto his side and snuggled against him. "Love you." Chakotay's muttered sleepily.

"L've you too." Came Tom's mumbled reply, as he reached out fumbling to drag a blanket over them. After a moment he succeed and they both fell into an exhausted sleep, not caring that they would probably be stuck to one another in the morning.

**************************************************************************************

Chakotay woke up to the utter delight of holding his lover in his arms. It had been exactly a month since that first night and he honestly couldn't believe there had been a time when he'd thought Tom didn't love him. It was so blatantly obvious all you had to do was look to see it. He had even more trouble believing he'd ever disliked the man.

The Tom he'd discovered here. The eager to please, enthusiastic, delightful, funny, caring man who'd emerged after their arrival. As a lover he was ten times more.

When they'd first arrived here, Chakotay had been angry. Never going home had not been something he was ready to accept, at least on Voyager they'd had a chance. Now? Now he could really care less. Sure, seeing Earth would be nice. But wherever Tom was . . . that was home.

He looked down as Tom stirred against him. "Good morning, my love." He said softly. Tom hummed softly and nuzzled Chakotay's neck.

"Still sleepy?" The older man asked. Tom nodded and a huge yawn escaped him. "Well, there's nothing on the agenda today that can't wait an hour or two." He offered. "We did wear ourselves out pretty well last night, huh?" Tom hummed again, snuggled up closer and promptly fell back to sleep. That talent still amazed Chakotay. The man could fall asleep at a moment's notice, just like that. Today at least he had an excuse. Last night had been their anniversary after all, one glorious perfect month. They'd celebrated quite well. With a yawn of his own, he shifted around a bit and settled back to sleep in a few moments.

*************************************************************************************

Kathryn Janeway stared at the wormhole on the screen in front of her. "It leads where?" She questioned sharply, not believing her ears the first time.

"Almost directly back to New Earth." Harry repeated.

"Is it stable?" She barked.

"Yes." The Ensign replied. "It is de-stabilizing though. It'll only last twenty-four hours . . . maybe a little longer."

"Would that be long enough to send a shuttle through to get Tom and Chakotay?"

Harry's hands flew over his console. "Yes." He exclaimed with a grin. "Even with time to spare."

"Let's do it then Mr. Kim. I'll get the serum from Sickbay and you ready the shuttle."

"Yes Ma'am."

As she hurried to sick bay Kathryn couldn't help the grin on her face. It had been awful to leave them behind. And still worse when eight months later the Doctor had found a cure for the wretched virus. Those eight months was spent with the crew either mourning the loss of the Commander and the pilot, or being mad at her for not trying to do more. Many of them were still upset with her over the matter. But now a little over two years later they had the chance to get them back.

************************************************************************************

It was more than a little disconcerting to arrive at the site they had beamed everything down for the pair. And to find it deserted, only the collapsed shelter remaining. But the tricorders had picked up human life signs. A quick transporter hop and they found themselves in a canyon lined with cave mouths. They barely had time to wonder which to look in first when Tom came pelting around the bend in the canyon, just a little way ahead of them. A moment later, Chakotay followed, leaping at Tom in a tackle. "Sneak." He accused, after the tumble and insuing wrestling match left Tom pinned beneath the Commander.

"Oh, like you weren't asking for it." Tom replied flippantly.

"Oh please tell me they haven't been fighting the whole time since we left them." Janeway muttered, opening her mouth to announce their presence. But it ended up hanging open as Chakotay's mouth descended on Tom's and the pilot's arms wound around the big man's neck.

In the end, it was the slight choking sound from Harry that caught the two men's attention.

"`Kotay, I think we've been out in the sun a little too long . . . I could swear that's the Captain and Harry over there." Tom said.

"Nope. You haven't had too much sun." Harry laughed when he finally found his voice again. "We really are here."

The men scrambled to their feet. "Tell me you didn't turn back on our account." Chakotay said worriedly, looking at the Captain.

"No, though we considered it when we first found the cure to the virus." She told him. "We found a worm hole that leads back here."

"So here we are." Harry grinned, holding up the hypo. "You can come back to Voyager now."

Tom and Chakotay looked at one another. Back to Voyager . . . they'd never even considered that. Slowly a smile spread across Tom's face. "Can't you just picture the looks on everyone's faces when they find out about us?" He giggled, hugging his lover.

Chakotay rolled his eyes. "You're awful." He groaned. Then he turned to face Kim and Janeway. "Thank the gods you're here to save me . . . you see what I've had to live with for two years?" Chakotay joked, but his tone was tender and he hugged Tom lovingly, then released his golden love. "I guess we'd better start packing."

FIN


Feed back to:

terabithia@hotmail.com

Back to Terabithia's Archive