Ursa Major, Ursa Minor

Part One

Disclaimer: All the characters, Voayager, and the Maquis all belong to Paramount. What I chose to do with them is my own. This story is NC-17 for m/m relationship and sex.

Authors Note: This story is is a alternate universe where thing's are different, yes I screwed around with details, but you're allowed to do that in AUs.


Tom woke slowly. First becoming awear of Julian twined around him. Then of the soft thrum of warp engines. Engins that had a paticular pitch to them... that he hadn't heard in... A smile spread across his face even without opening his eyes he knew exactly where he was. Home.

"You look happy." Julian purred beside him.

Tom opened his eyes meeting his lovers gaze. "We're home." He murmmered leaning in to press a kiss to his lovers lips.

"Yes we are." His lover agreed.

"Let's go bug Chakotay." Tom said gleefully, as he shifted towards the edge of the bed.

"Tom we just got back on board it wouldn't be a good plan to get your extremely cute butt tossed out an air lock." Julian said catching his golden lover and pulling him back against him hand cupping said handsom butt locking their hips together. "Besides we can have plenty of fun right here."

Tom gave a soft purr. "Mmmm.... how much fun?"

"All we want. Just think no duty yet." His lover told him thrusting against him.

The motion drew an involentary gasp from him. The burst of pleasure took a few moments to fade back so that he could see straight again. You're right we wouldn't want to waste this. I'll bug Chakotay once we have duty and he can't get away."

Julian just laughed and rolled the other man under him neatly pinning him down. "I'm glad you feel that way because I was going to have my way with you anyway. Besides did you look at the crono... you know Cha would kill you if you woke him up this early we're on a slightly different schedually then the rest of the ship right now."

"Okay so we'll amuse ourselves for a while then have a nice shower since we'll still be up before everyone else. Then we'll wake Cha."

"Deal." Julian grinned then captured his lover's lips in a deep probing kiss and didn't let up until he felt Tom go completely limp against the bed just letting his love have his way with his body.

*** *** *** *** ***

Chakotay woke to a soft curse and a thump. Rolling on to his side he watched the Star Fleet ensign scrambling back on to the couch through the door. Poor kid he'd lost track of the number of times the younger man had fallen off the narrow couch durring the night. The big man muffled a chuckle. The first few times had irritated him when he'd been trying to get to sleep but after he'd managed that he'd barely registered the noise in the other room but he was sure there had been several more occasions that the young man had had inpromptu meetings with the floor. But now he was rested and the sleep tousled and flusstered pup was actually kinda of cute.

Cute.

If Tom heard that he'd never let it go. Not that it would really be so bad at least Tom was back to torment him. The two of them were probably up already Tom irritating everyone in sight Julian tempering his boisterous mate. Actually he thought looking at the crono he was surprised that they weren't in here, Tom loved to show up and bounce him out of bed in the morning at nearly ungodly hours. And Julian came along on the pretext of not trusting the two of them in bed together alone, but some how he always managed to end up in the bed with them with in about ten minutes. Be it for a wrestling match, a tickle fight, or a group cuddle.

He'd barely finished the thought when Tom came flying through the door landing on the bed beside him. "Morning Cha." He sang out as he rolled over to sprawl on his stomach.

"Good morning. Where's your better half?"

"Visting with Harry. Seems you've been ignoring him Chakotay. Not nice." The pilot scolded.

"I came to *my* quarters, went to sleep, and woke up a few minutes ago." Chakotay protested. When exactly did I have time to ignore him?"

Before Tom could answer Julian came in to the small bedroom.

"How's the kid doing?" The captain growled.

"He's fine." Julian said. "I had B'Elanna beam him to our quarters so he could find something to wear until we can take him shopping."

"Shopping?" Chakotay growled looking almost incredulous. "We're on the run from the entire 'Fleet once they figure out what you've done and you want to stop and go shopping?"

"Well we don't exactly have a lot anymore either Cha." Tom said retreating towards his lover. "Between two or three rather abrupt address changes we kinda have misplaces a lot of stuff."

"Really Chakotay." Julian chided. "I would have thought you would want to help Harry he is after all in much the same situation as you were when you left the 'Fleet."

"How exactly? He's not defending his home, he just followed you two like a stray puppy." The Captain asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"He's alone, confused as hell and scared half to death if you hadn't noticed."

The big man looked at the pair in front of him Julian was giving him that 'I love you and respect you but I expected better of you look.' And Tom was glued to his lovers side all the merriment gone from those infamous blue eyes. Chakotay sighed sometimes he'd swear that the two of them really were twins echoing each other's emotions as well as thoughts. Tom blinked at him with those said eyes giving him that look, the one children get when you deny them something for a reason that they absolutely do not understand. 'Damn.' He swore at himself mentally.

"I suppose the rest of the crew could use a bit of shore leave." He said giving in. "We'll find some place illegal enough that we won't be the ones with the biggest prices on our heads."

"Sounds good." Julian smiled. "I think we'll go see how Harry feels about a shopping trip." As Tom followed him from the room almost bouncing with repressed energy.

Chakotay watched the pair of them go feeling that he had just been supreemly conned.

*** *** *** *** ***

Outside the captain's quarters Tom and Julian looked at each other with smirks on their faces as they both ran a short distance down the corridor before bursting out laughing.

"We are so good." Tom crowed. "Just think of all the fun stuff we can get. It's been so long since we've been on a real shopping trip.

"Tom please remember our account balance isn't all that big." Julian sighed.

"Would you like it to be?"

"*Tom.*"

"Whaaaat?"

"How many times have I told you no "borrowing" money form other peoples accounts."

The banter continued back and forth all the way back to their quarters.

When they entered their room they found Harry fast asleep on their bed. "I thought you said he was fine." Tom commented softly.

"He kept falling off the couch last night." His lover told him. "Didn't get much sleep."

"Ahh... at least he's dressed."

"And looks very good in you shirt, is no doubt where you're heading with this."

Tom just blinked innocently and shrugged.

"Get the padds and let's go." The dark man said slightly exasperated. No use boosting his lover's ego any further. "The bridge awaits."

*** *** *** *** ***

Chakotay strode on to the bridge of his ship later that day he was vaguely disturbed to see Tom and Julian working on two of the computer consoles. Those two and computers was almost always trouble.

"What are you two up to now?" He asked moving to the side of the bridge they were currently occupying noticing Harry Kim in a nearby alcove failing badly at being inconspicuous.

"Teaching the Star Fleet computers something new." Tom practically giggled.

"What?"

"We're resequencing our DNA." Julian supplied calmly his eye never leaving the screen in front of him.

"Harry's too." Tom piped up.

"Again What!?!"

"In the Fleet's computers." The darker of the pair clarified. "They're going to want blood after this little stunt. So it would be better if our blood didn't much what they think they're looking for."

"What are you going to do about all the copies of files running around on ships?" Harry queried from the corner he'd been watching from and doing his best not to be noticed in.

"Oh that's easy." Tom explained. "Ships are talking to each other all the time. With all the data being transferred around no one's going to notice one little subroutine that finds it's way in there."

"So basically." Chakotay sighed heavily. "You just virused the entire Starfleet information network."

Tom and Julian looked at one another. "Yup." They grinned in chorus.

"You two are out of your minds." The older man groaned.

"Thank you." Again in perfect chorus.

Chakotay just sighed again and started to move away then froze as he bumped in to Harry how had moved in closer to try and get an better view of what Tom and Julian were doing. Chakotay stared at the young man for a long moment as Harry blushed and ducked his head. Both of them were oblivious to Tom and Julian exchanging laughing looks and a silent high five.

The moment lasted until Chell sitting at the Ops station spoke up. "Sir we just completed another long range scan. Checking to see if Voyager was pursuing us."

"And…" Chakotay questioned as he finally moved away from Harry to look over the other maquis' shoulder at the console.

"Well Voyager isn't perusing us sir."

"Or at least she isn't with in our sensor range."

"No sir she's well… gone."

"What do you mean she's gone." Tom demanded.

"Voyager is gone. There was some sort of distortion wave that went through the Bad Lands, it hit her and she'd gone." Chakotay interpreted off the console in front of him.

"How do we know about this?" Julian asked feeling his lover's body tense beside him. "If we're way out of sensor range."

"We've been listening in on the Star Fleet channels with the decrypts you brought back with you." Chell explained.

"Oh my god what did I do." Tom breathed out.

"What are you talking about."

"I cut their engines. They didn't have a chance."

"First off I didn't say Voyager was destroyed I said she was gone. There's no debris, no warp core resonance. And second you left then with half impulse they weren't helpless."

"Voyager couldn't even go that fast in the badlands." Harry offered. "She's too big the fastest we managed safely was a quarter."

"Tom this wasn't your fault." Julian said. "Even if you'd left them more power it wouldn't have helped."

Tom swallowed mutely then nodded. His lover sighed and drew him down on to his lap wrapping him in a comforting embrace. Rocking him gently as Tom buried his face against his chest.

"I know." Came the muffled admission several moments later.

"Good." Julian said still in his soothing voice.

"This situation has one advantage." Chakotay said carefully.

"What's that?" Julian asked feeling Tom tense slightly.

"Everyone is going to think the three of you are dead." The big Maquis said gesturing to Harry and the two men in the chair.

"Well there is that." Julian said, then returned to comforting Tom who was becoming agitated again.

Harry made an odd sound that was a cross between a squeak and a sob and bolted from the room.

"What the..." Chakotay muttered.

"Well how often do you get declared dead?" Julian asked in an irate tone. "He doesn't know how to handle that on top of everything else." Chakotay looked at him expectantly. "Chakotay I can't be in two places at once you're going to have to handle this one." The younger man snapped at him. "I'm a bit busy here."

"Right." Chakotay said awkwardly leaving the room. Okay where would Harry have gone? There were only two places on the ship he really knew right now. The Twins quarters and Chakotay's own. Harry was a bright young man he'd know Tom and Julian would be ending up in there quarters in the very near future. So he had to have gone to Chakotay's quarters.


Go To Part Two