Ursa Major, Ursa Minor

Part Two

See part one for disclaimers.


In his quarters Chakotay didn't see Harry in the out room and worried for a moment he might have been wrong then he hear the muffled sound from his bedroom. Slowly he crossed the room and stopped in the doorway. Harry was curled at the far side of the bed against the bulkhead under the view port his face buried in the pillow.

Slowly the older man crossed the small distance to the bed and sat on the edge of the mattress. For a moment he was unsure of what to do then he reached out laying a hand on Harry's shoulder. "Harry?"

Nothing. Except another muffled sob. "Shhhh." Chakotay soothed so instinct kicking in and he began rubbing a hand up and down the distraught man's back in the universal 'there there' movement. "Shhh... Everything will be alright." He soothed moving to lean back against the headboard so he could more comfortably reach the young man.

Gradually Harry quieted but kept his face buried in the pillow. Chakotay wasn't sure what to do next until he noticed the tips of Harry's ears where blushing. "There's nothing to be ashamed of Harry. You're under a lot of stress. You've completely changed the course of your life in the last twenty four hours and now we're declaring you dead."

That finally got a response a slight watery chuckle emerged and Harry turned his head to one side on the pillow and looked up at Chakotay he's eyes red and puffy and looking utterly adorable.

'Spirits help me.' The Captain thought. 'This is not the time for this.' He held out is arms. "It can do wonders." He offered.

Harry hesitated then moved up the bed in to his arms. Resting his head cautiously against the big man's shoulder. "I don't understand." The young man mumbled quietly.

"Understand what?"

Harry jumped as though he had realized he'd spoken aloud. "Tom was so upset about Voyager being lost. His records say he's killed more then that before... the rumors have even higher numbers. Destroying Cardassian war ships."

"We don't take death lightly." Chakotay growled stiffening.

The young man seemed to panic pulling away his head dropping back down to the pillow. "No no.... I didn't mean that. I just..." He stopped his eyes wide reflecting confusion, sorrow, fear. "It's just if he reacts like this every time how has he lasted so long."

"He doesn't always react like that. But Voyager wasn't an enemy, it was more of an unwilling ally. Besides he was raised Starfleet, he's never been able to totally break the tie. He's only gone after Starfleet once before this."

"When he was trying to rescue Julian." Harry guessed.

"Yeah." Chakotay said with an almost smile. "That tie is much stronger."

"Yeah it is." The former ensign agreed. "I've never seen anything like it."

"I don't think there is anything like it."

There was a long pause then Harry spoke up again. "Will Tom be okay?"

"Yeah in a day or so he'll settle in again, then he'll be able to process it." The Captain said as he found himself admiring the young man. "What about you?"

"Huh?"

"Well first of all if you haven't already eventually 'the maybe it was my fault thought' will occur to you." Harry's eyes went wide. "It wasn't, just like we told Tom you left Voyager with everything she could possibly need to get out of there."

"How did you know I was thinking that?"

"I was 'Fleet too once you know. I left it too. Which is the second point. I know it wasn't an easy choice. How are handling it?"

"It seemed easy at the time." Harry mumbled avoiding Chakotay's eyes.

"But now..." The big man slid down until his head lay on the pillow only inches from Harry's. "Your brain is working over time." He said with a gentle tap on the silky black hair. "The thoughts keep running around in circles. And it hurts here." He lay a gentle hand over the young man's stomach. "And here." The other hand came to rest over the steadily beating heart. Then he slid both arms around the smaller man drawing him back against him.

"Yeah." Harry managed his voice cracking as he buried his face against the older man's chest and began to weep again.

Chakotay sighed he was relieved that he could help the young man. The quilt and what if questions had eaten at him for months after he'd the 'Fleet. He didn't want to see Harry go through that. "Shh... I know." He murmered retunring to the soothing movments he'd used before.

"I think I did the right thing. But I'm scared. I could die, I could become a killer."

"Either of those could have happened it the 'Fleet."

"I know.... but it just seems so much more of a risk here.

"Harry you know you don't have to stay." Chakotay told him as he gently moved Harry back enough to look him in the eyes. You could go back, say we took you hostage or something. There's no one to claim other wise." The captain finished feeling his own words wrapping around his heart in a tight strangle hold.

Harry was quiet for a long moment considering. "I couldn't." He said finally. "I'd know and it would drive me nuts. And..."

"And what?" The older man prompted.

"I'd always wonder..." He trailed off again.

"What?"

"I'd always wonder what we could have had." Harry said quickly then shyly ducking his head against the broad chest again.

Chakotay tightened his arms around the young man. "So would I." He murmmered. "But if you're staying we can find out. Right?" The last word was suppose to come out as a question, but it faltered and sounded patheticly desperate. Nice going old man he berated himself like he really is going to want a desperate old man.

"I'm not going anywhere." Harry said snuggling closer to him. "In fact if I don't think I want to even move an inch from this spot. Unless you do of course."

"If your happy I'm happy, but Tom and Julian might take exception to our failing to show our faces again and they will come get us."

"Well fine we will move eventually." The young man said. "But not just yet."

"Oh I don't know" Chakotay speculated. "I mean moving can be fun too." He said as he neatly rolled Harry under him, looking down in to slightly surprised black eyes. "Don't you think?"

"Oh yes." Harry breathed the surprise in his eyes being replaced by a steadily growing look of lust. He brought his arms up around his soon to be lovers neck and issued a soft order. "Kiss me."

Chakotay was only too happy to oblige, threading his fingers in to the silky black hair he lifted the other man's head as he lowered his own pressing their lips together starting slowly some part of his brain remembering that this was in fact their fist kiss. He moved slowly exploring the full lips benith his own for a long moment before gently urging them to part. Harry seemed to hesitate for a moment and Chakotay worried for a moment was he asking too much, not enough? What was he doing wrong. Then the full lips moved apart allowing him access to the warm sweet mouth they guarded.

Harry gave a low moan as the big man explored his mouth in detail his tongue sliding over each tooth then with drawing only to return to tangle with Harry's own a moment later. When their lips finally parted long moments later Harry gazed up at Chakotay his eyes all but glowing with desire.

"Want you." He growled in a tone that made the older mans eyes widen in the second he hesitated Harry pounced flattening him on the mattress capturing Chakotay's mouth in another deep kiss as his hands went to work on the task of removing his new lovers clothes.

Chakotay was lost in the kiss Harry's mouth on his owns was absolutely intoxicating. His mind was forced to notice that there was more to the universe then they soft lips and tongue that were plundering his mouth when he felt his tunic yanked off and a pair of warm calloused hands caressing his chest and stomach then landing on the fastening s of his trousers.

"Easy." He finally gasped out it's not like we're running out of time or anything."

"I was looking around on the bridge. You have a rather cranky klingon in command of your ship. I don't think Tom and Julian are going to be emerging from their quarters anytime soon. So we don't have a lot of time here." Harry said calmly as he worked at tugging Chakotay's pants down his legs.

"Point taken." The older man said raising his hips to aid the young man who was still doing his best to get him naked. Chakotay decided that it was time Harry lost some of his clothing. With their combined efforts they were both naked in a matter of moments.

"Have you ever?" Chakotay questions as he allowed his fingers to trail down that lovely cleft again.

Harry mumbled something against the other man's throat as he continued to nibble here and there.

"What was that?"

"It's been awhile." He admitted.

"I could…" The captain started to offer but Harry cut him off.

"It'll be fine. I appreciate the offer big guy but I want this." He said reinforcing the statement by stroking Chakotay's cock roughly a few times bringing a ragged groan from the other man. "You'll just have to work a little to get me ready."

Chakotay clenched his fists briefly digging his fingernails in to the palms of his hands willing the surge of lust that the younger man's words and actions had triggered to ease off before he came on the spot. When he felt that he'd adverted that disaster he reached out an arm side ways fumbling to open the small storage compartment in the wall beside the bed. Harry slowly exploring his chest with his tongue made the task all the more difficult. He'd just gotten the lube out of the compartment when Harry nipped at one of his nipples. The jolt of sensation was so intense the tube fell from his fingers as he brought his hand up to sink in to the black hair and keep Harry's mouth just where it was.

Harry smiled slightly at Chakotay's reaction, then returned to torturing the tiny nub of flesh in his mouth nipping at it again then suckling at it. Smiling again as he felt the other man's hand clutch in his hair. He gave the nipple one last lick then pushed back against slight pressure of Chakotay's hand. Sitting up straddling his new lovers' hips he reached over and picked up the dropped tube of lube.

"Very clumsy Cha." He teased letting the tube dangle from his fingers over the older man's face.

"Well you distracted me."

"Mmmhmm." Harry hummed as he opened the tube. "Now are you with it enough to get me ready here or did I distract you so much I'll have to do it my self?"

The mental image of Harry sliding his own slick fingers in to his body seared a path through Chakotay's brain. He let out a low moan as his cock jerked with the second jolt of pure lust surged through his body.

"Oh." Harry purred interpreting the reaction correctly. "So you like the idea of me opening myself for you. Strechhhhing myself open wide for your cock. Well… you gonna answer me?"

"Gods yes." Chakotay gasped out.

"Mmmm well let's see what we can do for you then." He murmured ever so slowly he turned himself around so he was still sitting astride the older man but facing his feet instead of his face. "Now you hold my cheeks open so you can get a good view."

Chakotay found he was helpless to do anything but comply with Harry's gentle order and stare in awe as one hand reached around fingers shining with the slippery lube. In a moment one finger was sinking to in Harry's body then sliding in and out. Quickly the young man added a second finger. And the big man found himself completely riveted watching the former starfleet lieutenant fucking himself on his own fingers.

Then suddenly he snapped out of his stupor. Releasing one of Harry's ass cheeks he nudged one of his fingers in next to the other man's and the next time Harry's fingers slid in to his tight hole Chakotay's slid in too. Harry inhaled sharply and froze. "Cha." He gasped out after a long moment as his he started to move on their combined fingers again.

Chakotay let him continue for a minute or so longer then drew his hand away pulling Harry's hand with it. The younger man gave a low moan at the loss. But Chakotay didn't pause he used one hand to position his cock and the other to grasp Harry's hip and draw him back on to it. He deliberately controlled his lover's movement so he could watch as the loosened pucker stretched again over the head of his cock and as each inch of his rock hard organ disappeared in to that tight heat. It was a challenge to keep his eyes open as that heat slowly enveloped him but he managed it. Once he was completely buried in Harry he released his grip on Harry's hip and gave a thrust upwards. Harry was quick to catch on and raised up then dropped back on to Chakotay, the motion took the seasoned maquis' breath away form him. Almost before he could catch it again Harry was riding him at quick pace panting for breath right along with Chakotay.

Harry continued until Chakotay was sure he was going to come then suddenly Harry slowed his motions until he finally sat back completely forcing Chakotay's cock even deeper. "Oh." He gasped softly.

"What are you stopping for." Chakotay moaned softly feeling a little disappointed.

"What's your hurry?" Harry asked as he began to shift his weight. It took Chakotay a few seconds longer to figure out what the younger man was doing as the young man slowly moved his body around 180 degrees so he was facing his lover again. Delighting at the moans and gasps the movement elicited from the older man as he twisted around on his cock.

"Hello there." He said softly as he ground himself down hard against Chakotay's body. Then he eased up again leaning back slightly pulling Chakotay up so they were sitting arms wrapped tightly around each other still intimately connected. They began rocking together slowly then with increasing speed as they both stained towards completion. Suddenly Harry stiffened in Chakotay's arms and the maquis felt the younger mans teeth sink in the side of his neck as hot semen spurted again their stomachs. The slight pain at his neck and the wet heat between them pushed Chakotay over the limit he buried her face against Harry's shoulder as he gritted his teeth against a deep groan as he poured himself in to Harry.

After long moments they relaxed Chakotay sagging back against the pillows Harry sprawling out across his chest. "Wow." Harry mumbled. "That was…"

"Yeah." Chakotay agreed gently stroking Harry's silky hair.

"I suppose we need to move."

"Why?"

"Cranky Klingon." Harry reminded the older man.

"Oh yeah." Then a second later. "Let her be cranky. I'm not moving" He added tugging the blanket over them both.


Go To Part Three