Ursa mAjor, Ursa Minor

Part Three

See Part one for disclaimers.


Tom and Julian were sitting in the tiny mess hall/recreation hall that the ship boasted just being lazy over coffee with Chakotay and Harry entered arms wrapped around one another's waists.

Julian nudged Tom who looked up and gave a low whistle.

"Nice catch Chakotay." Julian called drawing the attention of everyone else in the room and drawing a grin from Chakotay and a blush from Harry as the two of them met each other's eyes."

"Or maybe it should be nice catch Harry." Tom speculated as the younger man whispered something to his lover and the older man tugged up the collar of his shirt covering an odd bruise on his neck as they approached they other pair's table. This time they both blushed.

"I think that may..." Julian began."

"Just be more the..." His lover continued.

"Case." They finished together grinning at one another.

"Stop it." Chakotay growled as he and Harry settled them selves.

"What?" Julian asked innocently.

"The teasing or..." Tom came in with perfect timing.

"The twin talking?"

"The Twin talking you know it drives me nuts." The big man growled.

"That's why we do it." Tom smirked. "So I guess that means that we can keep teasing you then."

"*NO.*" Harry and Chakotay chorused.

"Now who's twin talking." The pilot laughed. "And why can't we keep teasing?"

"Yeah you're both so cute when you blush." Julian added mischivously.

"Cute..." Chakotay groaned. "Teddy bears are cute. We aren't."

"Wouldn't Chakotay make a good teddy bear Julian love?" Tom speculated.

"A bear yes." Julian said. "But not a teddy bear he'd scare children with that scowl. Harry on the other hand would make an excellent teddy bear, a cute cub maybe." He added making a show of inspecting the two men's looks.

"Julian?" Tom said watching Chakotay's scowl deepen.

"Yes love?"

"RUN." Tom shouted and the two of them leapt to their feet bolting out of the room.

In the corridor B'Ellanna heard the pounding of feet coming closer and pressed his self against the bulk head just in time to avoid being bowled over by Tom and Julian as the tore past shrieking with laughter . A moment later Chakotay followed roaring furiously as he perused the younger men. Finally came Harry at a sedate walk with the oddest expression on his face.

"Before you ask." She grinned. "Yes they're always like this."

"Oh."

She just grinned at his back as he continued following the still audiable laughter and growls.

*** *** *** *** ***

Harry found his lover and his friends sprawled on Tom and Julian's bed breathlessly laughing.

"Hello Cub." Chakotay smiled as he approched the bed.

"Oh so he is a little bear." Tom giggled.

"I am no...." Harry started to protest being cut off by Chakotay's hand snaking up to catch his wrist and pulled him down on to the bed. Where he landed between his lover and Julian.

"Hey Har." Julian smiled.

"Hi." The younger man said not quiet sure what to expect.

"So Chakotay... if he's a cub does that make you mama bear."

"You're the one who adopted him." Chakotay grumbled sensing he was going to loose this battle. "And I am not a bear."

"Oh but I am?" Harry demanded. "And a little one at that."

"Uh oh." Julian grinned. "You're in trouble not Chak."

"Fine I could possibly resemble in some small way a bear." He admitted grudgingly. "But only if I you're my Cub." The big man continued lifting Harry to lay on his chest.

"Awww... isn't that sweet." Tom cooed.

"Adorable." His lover agreed. "So if we're the Gemini Twins does that make you guys Ursa Major and Ursa Minor."

Chakotay glared but Harry looked thoughtful. "Oh no don't you start." The captain growled.

"So distract me." Harry challenged. Chakotay pulled the young man's head down capturing his mouth in a kiss and put a serious effort in to doing just that.

"They look cuddly." The pilot commented.

"Tom I don't want to run again so shut up before you get us in trouble again."

"You're no fun." Came the predictable pout.

"Shut up."

"But.. mmmph..." Tom tried to complain but was cut off by his lover's mouth covering his own.

Silence reigned in the room for several minutes, until a figure apeared in the doorway.

"Umm... guys not to interupt." B'Elanna said. Both couples jumped and turned towards the doorway. "A: Close the door when you're going for group sex. And B: We do have a ship to run here."

"B'Elanna." They all groaned in protest to the first comment.

"What? That's what it looks like from here and it's not like it's unheard of with you guys. She said defensively. "Now about the ship."

"Run it yourself." Tom grumbled.

"Crash course in Command proceedures Torres. Enjoy." Chakotay grinned as she gaped at them. Then decided not to give them a chance to take it back. And turned to leave.

"Find us somewhere fun to shop." Tom called after her.

And they all burst out laughing at the incredulous. "SHOP?!?" That floated down the corridor in her wake.

End

More adventures of the Gemini Twins you cry.... well not in the near future. I mean it took me nearly five years to getting around to finishing this chapter. There are a few plot bunnies wandering around in my head... but don't hold your breath.


Back to Constellation Series Home