Text Box: Tommyboy's Fan Fiction
The Monkees

 

                 

Space Station Aires

Days 11 to 15

 

day 11

Mandy woke up.  She opened her eyes to find herself in a bed.  She looked around to find that she was in Micky’s room.  She looked around and saw that she was alone.

“Sarah?” she asked out loud in a whisper but knew the computer would hear her.

“Yes Mandy?” Sarah said in a quiet tone.

“Where’s Micky?”

“With Mike.  They thought you deserved to have a nice sleep in a bed for once.”

She looked beneath the sheet and found that she was naked.  “You passed out after you and Davy came.” Sarah explained.  Mandy relaxed into the bed.

“It had been awhile.” Mandy commented.  “What time is it?”

“Seven.”

Mandy got up and made her way to her pile of clothes.  She found a pair of shorts and a sports bra and t shirt.  She decided that she would get a work out in.   She headed down into the pad and to the work out room.  Mandy warmed up and then decided to work out with the weight back with punches and kicks.  

Mandy started talking to herself, trying to get things straight in her head, but wound up having a conversation with Sarah.

“Freaky night.” Mandy commented.

“Not freaky, part of the usual routine more like it.” Sarah told her.

“Usual routine?” Mandy questioned with a high kick to the bag.

“Yeah, Davy gets the girl first.”

“You make me sound like a prize.”  Mandy does a kick then a reversal.

“You are in a way.  It’s very unusual for a girl to be invited to stay here.  Micky must think something special of you.  But it’s a competition between them all.”

“And I’m the prize?”

“If you look at it that way, yes you are the prize.  But you can make it more.”

“So what was last night?”

“Davy got a taste of the new girl and now he will move on to new conquests.  It is between Micky and Mike now.”

“Is that good or bad?”  Mandy stood still for a minute.  The war in her mind getting ahead of her then the war that she was doing with the bag.

“Micky will love you like there is tomorrow.  Mike, well he is bit on the controlling side, he is very different in his approach to loving, but I think you will give him a run for his money on that aspect.”

“And what is Peter’s angle on all this?”

“He gets the last round usually.  Peter is not what he lets everyone see of him.  What is behind his doors is his world is totally different from what he shows everyone, including the others.” 

Mandy went back to punching the bag. She felt like it was a twilight zone but she was starting to understand the game. 

“Mandy, enjoy your time with them.  They will be there in your corner for when you need them all.  Micky thinks your special.  He has said as much to Mike, that is something coming from Micky.”

Mandy could feel the special bonds in the group.  And she didn’t have much to lose.  She could use some friends right now in her life.

“Thanks Sarah.  I needed the pep talk.”

“I don’t have the opportunity to give it to much.”

Mandy moved off to a boxing bag and did a few punches on it.  She was wondering what she had gotten herself into.  Did she want to play the game that they were creating?  She used to play that game on her terms.  Could she turn the rules around a bit.  If she was going to play the game she wanted to have some fun on her side for her benefit, not just theirs.

She returned to Micky’s room and gathered some clothes and headed to the bathroom.  She showered and dressed.  She had bout a pair of  hip hugging jeans, to show off her naval hoop  and a crop t shirt that said, You want some?   She added her new hi tops and headed back downstairs to start breakfast. 

** ** ** ** **
Mike and Micky woke up in an embrace.   Mike woke to Micky moving in his arms.  Mike and Micky had recovered from their coupling in the living room.  Mandy had passed out on Davy.  Mike remembered Micky’s remark, “We won’t hear the end of this one, he had one feint on him.”
They had carried Mandy up to Micky’s room.  Micky placed her in his bed.  “Not like I need it tonight anyway.” he told Mike.  They covered her with the sheets and headed to Mike’s room for a last adventure before falling asleep.

Mike moved to hold Micky close.   “She ours.” Mike whispered in Micky’s ear.

“So who gets to try next?” Micky asked after waking up to a kiss on his lips.

“You do buddy.” Mike told him.  “You love to feel them inside and out.  Besides, I think you’ll get tired of me after awhile.”

Micky rubbed against him with his morning hard on.  “I could never get tired of you.”

“Okay, you get tired of me for constantly being in your ass.  It’s time to go out of the nest for awhile.”  He responded with his own grind against Micky.

They worked their hips against each other creating the friction to get themselves off for the morning.

They headed for the bathroom and took a shower together then headed towards their own rooms.  Micky dressed in jeans and a tunic he had picked up in the bazaar that was made of bright colors.  He let his hair dry naturally, which gave it the wide curly look.  Mike dressed in faded jeans and a button shirt.  They came into the pad to the smell of breakfast being fixed.

** ** ** **
Mandy was setting the table when they came down the stairs.

“Glad to see someone get up early.” shed commented to them while they came to the table and sat down.

Micky saw her shirt and gave a wide smile but responded to her comment.  “It was a fluke.  After a night of Davy’s pills, we usually don’t wake till noon if we are lucky.” Micky told her.

“I think the burn off had something to do with the early wake up.” Mandy told them.

“Are you mad?” Micky asked her.

“No, I realize with you there is a game to be played here.”  Mandy sat down at the table and started buttering her biscuit.  “I think I can play if you can play my games too.”

Mike sat back and looked at Mandy while she took a lick of the butter off her biscuit then took a bite.  “Sounds like a challenge.” Mike told her.

“Maybe it is.  Micky offered me the challenge when he asked me to stay here.”

Before Micky could respond, Davy came out of his room.  He had a robe on.  He made his way to the table and sat down.  “I could get used to this.” he eyed Mandy then the plates of food on the table.

“I wouldn’t if I were you.” she told him.

Davy gave a short pout then started filling his plate with food.  “Oh well, I knew it wouldn’t last that long.”

Mandy looked at Davy.  “You sell yourself short Davy.  You don’t need to get them fried on drugs to have a good time you know.”

“I don’t always do that you know.” he looked at her.

“Then prove it.  Tonight.” she told him.  “You and me, free of anything after you play tonight.”

“Got business after the gig.” he told her.

Mandy nodded then went back to her plate.  “Sorry to hear that.”

Micky could tell that she was trying to feel the waters with the group.   “So Davy you got your taste and already moving on?” Micky asked.

Davy looked from Micky to Mandy in trying to communicate, Don’t show our game plan to the girl.

Mike gave a half laugh and looked to Davy, “She knows the game my friend.  She wants to add a few additional moves to it, that’s all.”

Mandy went back to licking her biscuit and looked to Davy.  “It’s okay if you don’t want to play.  I thought it would be different to have fun with out having any additional stimulants.  But if you don’t want too, I guess Micky wouldn’t mind having a late night dinner with me.”

That got Davy’s attention.  “I think I can rearrange my schedule.”  Taking on the challenge that Mandy was posing.

Mandy smiled and went back to her meal.  She was going to see what the talker of the group had to offer on her terms.

Mike watched and thought that this was going to be interesting.  She was just as mental as they were.

** ** ** **

After breakfast, they went to the pit and shared a smoke of weed.    They were all sitting around in the pit with happy giggles when Peter came out of his room.  He looked down at the sight of his friends in good spirits.

Peter looked at his toasted, half asleep friends.  And they thought he was the one that was in his own land. 

“Peter?  You’re up.” Davy said with his accent more pronounced.

“I’m up, but I don’t know about you.” Peter laughed.  “Seems I missed the party.”

“Just relaxing for the afternoon.  We got up early.  Need to get some sleep before tonight’s show.” Micky explained.

“Well you enjoy your half sleep existence.  I’m going to run an errand.  Be back in an hour or so.”

“See you later shot gun” Mike got off before closing his eyes again to the calm he was feeling.

 

day 12

After breakfast, they went to the pit and shared a smoke of weed.    They were all sitting around in the pit with happy giggles when Peter came out of his room.  He looked down at the sight of his friends in good spirits.

Dressed in jeans tucked tucked into mocassin boots, he wore a green tunic shirt.

Peter looked at his toasted, half asleep friends.  And they thought he was the one that was in his own land. 

“Peter?  You’re up.” Davy said with his accent more pronounced.

“I’m up, but I don’t know about you.” Peter laughed.  “Seems I missed the party.”

“Just relaxing for the afternoon.  We got up early.  Need to get some sleep before tonight’s show.” Micky explained.

“Well you enjoy your half sleep existence.  I’m going to run an errand.  Be back in an hour or so.”

Mandy sat up, she hadn’t smoked very much, she was just enjoying listening to the guys tell stories on each other.  “Hey, can I tag along?”

Peter looked at her, he saw that she wasn’t quite out of it like the others.  “Why not, come on.” he brought his hand up to help her out of the pit, by way off the couch.

“See you later shot gun” Mike got off before closing his eyes again to the calm he was feeling.

They walked through the corridors and came to the common area.  MARKO greeted them.  He nodded and continued his duties.  An elevator stopped for them and they got in.  “Mall” Peter called out.

“So what are you getting?” Mandy asked.

Peter looked at Mandy, thinking she looked very young in her outfit ,her hip hugging jeans showing off her naval pierce  and a crop t-shirt that said, You want some?   He had to bring his mind back to the conversation, “Music store, Need some supplies of strings for practicing.”

“I was wondering, would you like to help me set Davy up?”

Peter was leaning against the wall of the car, arms folded across his chest.  “Set up Davy?”

“I asked him out on a date after the gig tonight, but I want it on my terms.” she explained.

Peter gave a laugh.  He could tell she was being straight with him.  “So what’s your plan?”

“I need to find a room for tonight.  Need a luxurious room.  Know where I can rent one for tonight?  And I have to buy a few items to help the night?” She gave him a sneaky smile.

Peter started to get a wide smile himself.  “Okay.”

The car slowed and stopped to Peter’s stop.  They went to the music store and he purchased his strings that he needed.  Peter had her follow her to a store that he knew about.  If he caught her drift right, she wanted to buy a few accessories. 

“Perfect.” Mandy told Peter.  He stood near the door while she went around picking up items here and there.  He couldn’t help but chuckle.  Davy was in for an experience.   Once her purchases were bagged they left.

Peter lead her back to the common area.  They went down a shorter distance and got off.  “Part of the station is set up for entertainment for visitors that are traveling through.  There are a few places to choose from, but if you are looking for a fine place, I know what you want.”  Peter led her through the entertainment complex.  Restaurants, casinos, and more elaborate bars, and bordellos.

“This place isn’t lacking is it?” she asked him.

Peter shrugged. “Military has a tendency to bring this with them, all the way through history.  The Romans had cities start outside the barracks to provide them the needed ways to relax.”

“You sound like it’s normal.” Mandy commented.

“To me it is normal.  Grew up in a military family.  Seen this all my life.  Took drugs at eight, had my first sexual experience at twelve.” he told her.  “Innocence is a joke.”

‘Sarah was right, there is something beyond what Peter showed everyone.’ Mandy thought.   “I know that joke all to well.”

Peter stopped before double doors done in gold trim.  “The ritziest place on the station.  My question is can you afford it?”

“Money is not a problem.” she told him.

They walked in and headed to the front desk.  Mandy smiled at the clerk and asked for a suite room. 

“For how long?”

“Twenty four hours starting now.” she smiled

The clerk looked from her with her dress of jeans and t shirt of You want some to Peter who looked conventional to her.  “As you wish.”

The clerk checked her in and she signed off on the slip.  The followed his directions to the room.

Mandy unlocked the door.  The room was opulent, just what she wanted.  Peter put down the bag on the table and walked around himself.  There was a sitting room with two couches and two chairs with a coffee table, to the left were french doors that led to the bedroom with a full size king bed and a lounge chair to the side.  Silk sheets on the bed.

Mandy walked through and looked in the bathroom.  Jacuzzi tub and standing shower.  Plenty of towels she noted.

They met up in the living room.  “Want some lunch?” she asked.

Peter did feel a little hungry.  Mandy ordered a lunch plate for them to share and two drinks.    She took the bag and went into the bedroom, closing the doors.  “Sign the meal to the room.” she told him.

Peter looked around the room and turned on the tv. Less than five minutes, the meal was brought in and the attendant set up the coffee table.  Peter signed off on it and sat down.  A large club sandwich and fries and two ice teas. 

“Food’s here.”

“Coming.” Mandy called out.  She returned to the sitting room.  They sat down to eat lunch.

“So why are you such a cynic Peter?”

“I’m not a cynic, just not impressed.”

“Not impressed with the games that the guys play or not impressed by much overall.”

“Overall.” Peter took a bite of his sandwich. 

Mandy stretched out on the sofa opposite him.  “So you let the others compete for the girl and you watch on the side.”

“Pretty much.”

“Why?”

Peter shrugged then commented.  “Davy loves to love women.  And when Mike and Micky get into a competition for a woman they scheme together.”

“So you wait.”

“I wait if there is anything left.”

“Sounds like the guys are brutal.”

“Mike can be.  He’s a control freak sometimes when it comes to his sexual appetite.”

Mandy moved.  She came to sit next to him.  “Does he scare you?”

“No.” Peter answered her.  He realized that she was close to him.  She picked up a french fry and brought it up to his lips.  He took it.

Mandy skirted her thumb over his lip when she pulled her hand back then licked the salt off her fingers.  Then she asked Peter, “Why do you hang back then.”

“If they survive, they want some slow loving.” he answered.  “I’m not into rush out the door type.”

“So if I asked you if you wanted a romp you would say no.”

Peter looked at her.  Mandy moved closer and kissed his lips.  Peter opened his mouth slightly to expand the kiss.  His hands coming to her head.  They pulled apart when air was needed.

His eyes sparkled with life that she hadn’t seen.  Mischievous was the word that Mandy thought. 

“Let’s do this properly.  I’ve already have rug burns.”  She took Peter’s hands and led him to the bedroom.   She stopped at the foot of the bed and turned and looked at Peter.  He pulled her close and kissed her, tasting the sugary taste of tea.   Mandy’s arms came up to his shoulders to bring them closer.

Peter moved to pull her shirt up and over her head, then her bra.  Peter brought his tunic over his head.  He guided her back to lay down on the bed.  He kissed his way up from her belly button, up her abdomen, to her breasts and neck.  He settled over her, kissing her once more.  Mandy’s hands roamed his back, lightly scratching it then kneading muscles.

Peter rolled to have her on top.   “This is your seduction scene.” he told her.

“It is, is in it.” she replied she moved down to help him off with his boots.  She took off her hi tops and stood up.  She removed her jeans. She stood before the foot of the bed.  Peter eyed her while she stood there.

Mandy stood there looking at his eyes.  She brought her hands up to her breasts, loving them, the way that men had touched her.  She held the orbs in her palms, then brought her fingers to her nipples, making them hard points, then pinching them to cause the heat to rise.   She played with for a few minutes.   Peter watched as her hands meandered down her stomach to her waist and hips, making their way to her clit.

Peter had enough teasing he moved to bring her to the bed and lay on top of her.  He held her hands away from her, while his kissed her with the pent up energy that she created with her teasing show.  He moved down her neck and teased her breasts with his kisses and bites.  She arched to his sucking motion of a tender nipple.   He played till she was trying to hump his jean clad leg. He brought a hand to touch her. He fingered her clit but eluded it with the touch she needed.  Mandy grew more frustrated with his teasing.

She took matters on again and flipped him to his back and worked the front his jeans open.  They worked together to pull his jeans off and she brought her lips to his swollen dick.  Peter wasn’t expecting her to go straight to that but when he fell back with the feeling, he should have since they were teasing each other. 

Mandy gave him a blow job of bring him close to the edge of release then pulling back before he made the finally thrusts to come.   Peter’s eyes opened with his own frustration.   She was looking at him with a large smile.  He gathered his senses and made his move again to flatten her on her back.  He found her pussy with ease and slid home.  He buried himself deep in her and took a breath then.  She had driven him crazy, to want his release.

“I won’t break.” she whispered.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” Peter gasped, trying to control his urge to drive into her.

Mandy brought her hands to his ass checks, she molded them with her hands bringing him closer within her.  “You won’t hurt me.” she said.  “Fuck me Peter, take me hard.” 

Peter started moving, in deep fast strokes.  He was so close to come, that he need to.  Mandy caught her breath with each uptake, for Peter was giving her what she wanted and needed.  She was coming when Peter released in her.  He continued to move while she shook with her climax.

Peter collapsed on top of her when he could no longer hold himself up.

Mandy held him close, letting him know it was okay.  She knew that he didn’t play rough and that he was thinking about it.  “It’s okay Peter.” she whispered.

Peter moved his head and looked into her eyes.  “Who are you?” he asked.

“Someone who can play the games your friends have to offer.  Someone who can teach you guys a thing or two.  But best of all someone who enjoys making love.”  She kissed his forehead.  “Okay?”

Peter didn’t know the answer to that question. 

“We better go shower.   We need to get back to the others before they send a search party out for us.”

They showered together and dressed.  Mandy called housekeeping to pick up the bathroom and they headed back to the pad. 

Peter could only wonder what she had instored for Davy.  If she was going to add her rules to the game, he could only imagine what Davy was going to have to endure. ‘It serves him right.’ Peter thought.

Before they entered the pad, Peter stopped Mandy for a moment.  He looked at her then kissed her. 

“What was that for.”

“Thank you.” he told her and went into the pad. 

Mandy looked after him then moved before the door closed.

 

day 13

Micky entered his room quietly. They knew by Sarah that Peter and Mandy had returned and were sleeping in their rooms.  Micky walked in to find Mandy asleep on her side, holding a pillow close her, sleeping.  He watched her for a minute, like he had done while on the mission.  He remembered what he thought on that mission, it would be so good to love her.  He thought back to the night before.  Davy taking the advantage of his drug party favors.  Mike controlled part of it, wanting Micky again which let Davy have the advantage of being with Mandy.  But Mandy didn’t resist, but she had looked over to Micky more than once during the evening.   Micky’s body reacted to the scenerio in his memory.   Micky went on to his bedroom.  He came up to change clothes for the evenings performance.  He stripped out of his clothes then sat on the edge of his bed.  He looked down to his full cock    He wished he could experience Mandy.  He thought to himself, that she had set up a date with Davy.   Micky fell back on his bed and closed his eyes.  He brought his hand to his dick, thinking how it would be like to have Mandy hold him.

Mandy woke up when Micky had gone back into his bedroom.  She heard him hmm to himself.  She knew that he did it unconsciously.  He had done it on the mission, humming the songs that she heard the words to the last two evenings.  She slowly got up and took a vantage point to see what he was doing.  She saw him sit on his bed, naked, with his cock in full glory.  Then she watched him fall back on his bed. Micky brought his hands to his full member.   He was bringing him off. 

Mandy slowly walked into his room and got on her knees before him.  She grabbed his hands and pulled them away from their job and replaced them with her mouth.

Micky half sat up, startled by the wet mouth that covered him.  He was about to yell at Mike for walking in but he shut up quickly when he saw that it was Mandy.  She swirled her tongue around his cock, playing him to distraction.  He let himself fall back once more onto the bed, closing his eyes.  Mandy sucked him and played him to the point of mindless groaning.  She continued to hold his hands down against the bed.  Micky started panting when she brought him up to the next level.  She played him to the point that Micky was trembling with need,

Micky couldn’t believe that she could play him that well.  She wouldn’t move him to the final level.  “Mandy?  Please.” she sucked in with a shaky breath, “You’re killing me here.” he cried.

Mandy moved to suck him harder and deeper, giving Micky what he needed to spill his need. 

Micky kept his eyes closed, feeling totally weak but happy that he experienced something from Mandy.

“Ah Micky?” she asked.

Slowly Micky opened his eyes and replied, “Yes?”

“Aren’t you supposed to be getting ready?”

“Yeah, but something disturbed my thoughts.”

“Something bothering you?”

Micky sat up and looked at Mandy.  She looked so different from the soldier he saw first.  Before him was a girl who looked to be a minx, dressed like a teenager. 

“Yeah, you.” he told her.

“I’m bothering you?”

Micky stood up and walked to close the distance between them.  “Yeah, you are bothering.  I want you so badly.  I wanted more than once to take you on the mission but things were a bit hectic.  And now... last night... you and Davy..” He stepped closer, looking at her lips.  He brought his head down to kiss her.  He brought his hands up to hold her close, to give her a hard kiss.  He plundered her mouth, tasting his essence.  He pulled back to look at her, trying to judge.

Mandy looked up at him, a bit flushed from the kiss.  “It was up to you Micky.” she told him.  “All of you intrigue me.  And you admitted this morning that it was a game that you all play.”

“But you are going out on a date with him tonight.”

“And after that, he’ll be done with me, for he would have a good taste of me tonight.”  She looked up at him, “Then I’m yours.” she smiled.

Micky dipped his head down and kissed her once more.

The room came to a voice with a typical Mike ahem, Sarah tried to interrupt them with a bit of grace.  “Mike is wondering where you two are.” she stated.

“Tell him we’ll be down in a few minutes.” Micky said out loud.

Mandy moved off to where her things were in the sitting room.  Micky went looking for his slacks and blue velvet band shirt. 

Mandy took off her t shirt and bra and replaced it with a leather halter the buckled in the front. 

Micky came into the room trying to get his hair tamed with a hairbrush.  He looked at Mandy in her outfit.  “You know how to push the envelope don’t you?”  Micky looked at her.  “Something is missing?” he stated.  He snapped his fingers and headed back to the bedroom and returned with an object in his hand. A choker collar.  “Do you?” he asked her. 

Mandy nodded and moved to let him put it on.  He brought it around had laid it against her throat and brought the buckle close.  She turned to let him look at her.  “Make him bleed.” Micky commented.

** ** ** **
At She-bob Mandy danced while the guys played.  Many men came by, asking her to dance.  She even danced with a few girls.  Micky and Peter could tell that Davy was watching, he even lost his pace on a song. 

At the end of the first set, Mike pulled him to the side.  “You’re letting her to play with your head man.”

They both looked over to her, talking to Peter.  Davy moved away from Mike and went over to Mandy.  “Can we talk?” he asked her.

He took her to a dark corner.  They stood level to each other.   “What are you trying to do to me.  Make me go crackers?” he asked her.

Mandy leaned back against the wall and watched him slowly lose his cool.  “I can have fun, just like you do Davy.” she replied.

“With everyone in this room?”

“But I’m leaving with you.” she pointed out.

Davy shook his head.  It was a role reversal.  She was doing what he normally did.

“Come here Davy.”   Mandy pulled him closer and give him a kiss.  Davy took his cue and started controlling the kiss, have a little bit of a make out session in the dark corner.

However they were interrupted by someone poking Davy in the shoulder.  They looked back to see Micky grinning at them.  “Time to break it up you too, or you need to go get a room.”

“We already got one.” Mandy told them.   “Davy and I have a little retreat to go to after the gig.”

Micky raised his eye brows to that.  From what he had witnessed from Mandy that could spell trouble for his little friend, and right now, his friend deserved it.

“Well, be good you two.” he laughed and walked away.

Davy watched Micky walk away, then turned to Mandy.  “You are full of surprises.”

She kissed his cheek and told him.  “That is what makes it fun.” she whispered in his ear.

Davy saw the guys returning to the stage.  He didn’t want to go.  “You better get up there.  It won’t be to long Davy.” she told him.

Davy reluctantly moved away and headed towards the stage.  He could see Mandy make the rounds once more, dancing with others in close quarters.  He tried to keep him mind off it but something kept drawing his attention.

** ** **
After the show was finished, Davy came up behind Mandy and excused her from her conversation.  “Time for our date.” Davy kissed in her ear.  They met up with the guys at the entrance to the club.

“If you need us, Peter, knows where we’ll be.” Mandy told them.

“I would say don’t stay out to late, but it looks like it’s a night out for the two of you.” Mike commented.  “Have a good evening.”

“I plan on it.” Davy smiled. 

They started down the corridor together, heading towards the common area.

“Man is he in for a rude awakening.” Micky commented.

“Why do you say that Mick?” Mike asked.

“She’s as twisted as us.” Micky told him.

“I think you have all met you match.” Peter commented.

Mike looked at Peter with a questioning look.

“She’s out to prove that she can take you guys for a turn.  Davy is in for a night.”

Mike looked at Peter and noticed something a bit different with him.  He had seen it all evening.  “What did you two do this afternoon?”

Peter smiled at him, “Finally got ahead of the line for once.”

Micky looked at Peter and then off towards where Mandy and Davy had disappeared.  “You and Mandy?”

Peter nodded.

Mike thought for a moment, she did know how to rock their boat.

“Come on guys, let’s head home.  I think I want to be up when they come home.”

 

day 14


Davy held Mandy close while they made their way to the elevators.  “Where to my luv.” he whispered in her ear. 

“The Marquee.” she told him

Davy raised his eyebrows to that.  “Very nice.” he told her.  They got into a car that was heading towards the entertainment area.

They walked with their hands to each waist, towards the hotel.  They entered the lobby of the hotel and Mandy directed him towards the room.

Davy was quite surprised wit the suite.  He hadn’t had the pleasure before to be at the Marquee.  He had taken rooms at some of the other establishments, but he couldn’t’ afford the Marque. 

Mandy walked ahead of him.  She had called ahead to have a bottle of champagne opened for them.  She quickly fixed a glass, adding something to the glass the dissolved quickly in the cool liquid.   She turned and looked at Davy admiring different things in the room.  Sizing it up, as ususal, she thought.  She approached him, handing him the glass.

“I’m going to slip into something a bit more comfortable.  Why don’t you sit back and relax.” She kissed his lips then backed away.

Mandy went into the bedroom and closed the french doors.

Davy took a sip of the champagne.  “Good taste,” he commented.  He took her advice and stretched out on one of the sofas.  “Half dim” he called out for the lights.  He continued to sip at his drink.

Mandy changed out of her jeans and halter into an ensemble that she couldn’t resist to wear.  An pen bust bustier with garters.  She had picked up sheer black stockings, hi heel shoes and a rip away thong.  She added lace gloves to her outfit.  She kept on the collar that Micky had put on her.  She knew who added the collar, she wouldn’t let Davy know.  Mandy made sure the items she needed on hand were in position.

She lit candles around the room. 

Mandy returned to the sitting room.  Davy was sipping his champagne, his eyes at half mast till he heard the doors to the bedroom reopen revealing Mandy in her comfortable attire.  He sat up.  She walked over to him with a saunter to her step.

Davy for once was speechless.  He stood up and looked at her then moved closer to give her a kiss, bringing his arms around to hold her close to him, while he went to get a taste of her.
Mandy opened her mouth to him, letting him control the kiss.  She went to work to move his shirt over his head. Once that was removed the held each other tight against eash other, letting the heat of their bodies leap for one to the other.  Davy returned to his kissing, likcing and gently biting her neck, while she returned the same to his, the advantage of being the same height.   Mandy brought her hands around to work on his belt and slacks.  Soon he stood naked against her.  Mandy brought her hand to his cock, that was full and erect.  She tightened her hold on him.

“Careful love.”

“Come now and you can enjoy the rest of the evening to get hard again.” she told him.

Mandy stepped away from him.  She stood infront of a couch and  pulled the thong off.  She laid down on the couch spreading her legs.  She went to touch her clit with one hand while she played with her breasts with the other.

Davy stood there for a moment, wondering why she abandoned him then he looked at her making herself hot.   Davy went over to her and pulled her hands away from her self playing.  He laid down on top of her, kissing her with a bit more urgency then moved down to kiss and bite at her breasts.  She arched to the bites, hissing a welcome yes, to his hard playing.  Davy’s erect member kept swaying against her pussy.  Davy moved up and slid home.  She was slick/ he moved his hips to his tempo which would bring him off quick.  She wanted to play and he was willing.

Mandy spread her legs as much as she could, she wanted him to bump and grind  her to a climax which he did willingly.  Soon he spend himself and brought both of them to completion.   He rested in her open arms, recovering from his spent energy.  He felt tired yet still wanting to go on.

Mandy held him close, playing with his hair as his breath recovered from his marathon.

After a few minutes when the breathing had returned to normal, she suggested that they go to the bedroom.  Davy got up on shaky legs.  Mandy stood up next to him and kissed him again/ he followed her into the bedroom.  There several dozens of candles in the room, lending their scents and lighting to the room.  Davy eyed the kings size bed, which was void of all sheets except the fitted sheet of satin and a gathering of pillows.

“We can have fun in that.” he commented.

“Most defiantly.” Mandy smiled at him.  She had him lay back in the middle of the bed.  Davy laid back without protest. He was starting to be aware that his limbs were becoming disjointed from his mental commands.  Mandy laid out over him, kissing him and teasing him.  She manuvered his hands over his head, holding them down.  Davy had closed his eyes to the kiss and playing the Mandy was performing on him.  Mandy move the pillow over his head to reveal a set of handcuffs that she had tethered to the headboard.  She quickly brought one cuff to his wrist and snapped it into place.  She had the other snapped when Davy became aware of what she had done.

Davy’s eyes flew open to look up at her while he tried to pull his arms down.  “What are you doing?” he asked in a furious tone.

“Having fun.” she told him.  She moved off him to stand before the bed, looking at him.  He struggled with what strength he had to try to get out of the cuffs.  Mandy went to the night stand and brought the items with her while she sat beside Davy on the bed. 

Davy’s cock was starting to become erect from the scare that he was having of being cuffed.  She took him in her hands and brought something tight around his base.  Davy looked around to see a cock ring around his dick.  Mandy’s hand was playing with him, to bring him fully erect.

“What’s the freakin’ deal?” he yelled at her. 

Mandy seemed not to hear what he was saying.  She continued to play with till she was sure he was fully erect.  She looked back at Davy who was panting from the need from his full cock. 

She brought her hands up his stomach and to his torso, finding his nipples.  She bent over to kiss one, bringing her lips to it, kissing it, licking it.  Davy closed his eyes to the pleasure, then again after being lulled with pleasure, a bit came to his erect nipple.  Mandy bit it.  Davy yelped with the pain.   Mandy went to the other and treated it to the same care. 

Mandy pulled back to see that both nipples were perky.  She reached over and brought over a set of nipple clamps.   Davy saw them and panicked.  “Come on now, enough already.” he pleaded.
Mandy brought one clamp to his right nipple then the other.   They bit into him, causing him a sharp pain.  He winced with the clamps.  When he moved he felt them.

She moved back to see him breathing heavy, feeling the sensations from this cock ring and his clamps.  She moved to start on the last piece of her fun.  She brought her mouth to his hard dick.   Davy groaned, while she licked at his pulsing dick.  She made him feel the ring with each movement. Mandy brought her hand to his balls, playing and teasing with them.  

Davy was caught into it all.  He couldn’t stop her.  He gave her free access to play with him.  He felt her fingers plays with his nerves.  Then he felt a finger slip into him.  Again his eyes flew open.  Her lips still on his cock, she brought a finger up into him.

Mandy slipped it in and out, letting him get used to the idea that it wasn’t going to hurt him.  Davy relaxed to the rhythm of its movement in and out.  However, a second finger was added, stretching him but still playing with him.  They started skimming his prostrate.  A moan came from Davy when she touched him.   Then a third finger was added to expand him. 

Davy thought he was going into sensory overload.   Mandy changed tactics once more.  She pulled out a vibrator and added a jell to it to slick it up.  Davy looked at it was bigger than his own cock.  She brought the tip to his ass and slowly moved it in. 

Davy closed his eyes and tried to be calm when she pushed and pulled it, taking it deeper in with each plunge.  She had gong back to her sucking of his dick, while she played this new game to push it deep into him.  Soon it was buried in him.  She then turned it on.  This vibrator expanded from his base rolling like a tide up to its tip and back, basically making it feeling like it was moving when it was stationary. It rolled past his prostate and back, causing him to moan with the pleasure.

Mandy moved back to watch Davy.  He was tied, clipped and being fucked by a vibrator.   She moved away to watch him totally forget about her and deal with what his body was doing.  It hurt, yet it wanted more.  He started to moan more and whimper.

Mandy lay on her side next to him.  “What do you want?” she asked.

Davy was having a hard time to think coherently words not coming to his lips.  Each sway of his body made him hurt but want.  

“I can’t help you if you don’t tell me.” she told him in a soft voice.

“Bitch.” he got out finally. 

“I might be now, but. . .”

Panting through his emotions he told her, “I need to come.” he told her.

She looked at his bulging cock, it moved with his hips, bouncing in with is base tightly cut off.

“Looks like it is a bit full of itself.” she commented.

Davy groaned when he tried to move more than a few inches.  “Help me.” he pleaded to her.

“What do you want?” she asked.

“Suck me. Jerk me off.  Something.” he panted out.  Sweat breaking out all over his body.  It felt so tight.

Yet Mandy just laid next him watching him.

Davy tried to think what he was doing wrong.  Then it dawned on him.

“Mandy?  Please...” he panted, “I need you.  I need you to love me to the end.”

Mandy finally moved.  She moved to kiss him on his lips then his mouth.  The movement setting up triggers within him.  Then she moved to take him in his mouth and started to suck him.

Davy moaned and groaned.  He started to feel the pull within him.  She turned the speed of the vibrator up.  He thought about how the inside of his body felt like it was shattering apart.  He wondered if that was how Micky felt when he was Mike.  Davy started falling over his edge.  His dick spurting out its pent up energy while the inside was drawn in to explode too.

Davy didn’t know where to go, or hide within himself, with that he went into darkness.

** ** ** **
Davy woke up surrounded by sheets and the comforter.  His head resting on a pillow.   He moved slowly, feeling some discomfort in his ass.  He rolled over to see Mandy asleep on the other side of the bed.  He moved to come next to her.  She was naked like he was.  He kissed her bare shoulder.  Mandy stirred a little then settled again.  Davy started letting his hands meander and brought them between her legs and gently started their quest to find her clit.  She moved her legs to give him better access.  Davy kissed her neck Davy’s fingers found their mark, and started to bring her with his touch. Her hips vibrated with the feeling dwelling up within her.  She shattered to his touch, but he kept going, not letting up till he couldn’t keep the pace anymore.  Mandy slumped when he brought his hand away. Davy brought his body against her and held her close.  They both fell asleep again.

 

day 15

An alarm went off letting them know that they had an hour left before the room was to be checked out of. 

Davy was holding Mandy close to him, the same position they had fallen asleep in after Davy had brought her off.  Davy snuggled closer to her, not wanting to get up. 

Mandy woke up to the alarm and the warmth that covered her back from Davy.    She laid still thinking how last night had went.  It went well, she had played with Davy and he survived it and still wanted to play with her.

Oh she played games, could play it with the best of them.  She had learned from the best on Earth.  But things changed.  She joined the space army and found herself visiting other worlds, exploring them and taming them, like she tamed men in her previous profession.  Now it was a hobby.  But she knew there was no taming these four men, but they could enjoy each other.

Mandy moved, knowing that they had to shower and gather there belongings.  She rolled in his arms and looked at Davy.  “Come on Sunshine, up, we need to get our shower.”

Davy buried his head into her shoulder.  “Don’t want to wake up.”

“No choice.” she told him.   She moved to see his face.  She dipped her head to kiss him while her hand wend down to grip his morning hard on.  He groaned into her mouth. 

When she pulled away from the kiss he hissed at her, “not fair.”

“Ever fucked in the shower.” she kissed into his ear.

Davy started to wake up to the thought of him doing her in the shower.

Mandy rolled off the bed and stood up, looking back at him.  She headed towards the bathroom and started the water.  Davy moved off the bed after her to join her.

** ** ** **

Davy and Mandy returned to the pad after lunch.  They entered the pad to see that the other three were up and sitting in the pit, playing their instruments.  Peter and Mike were playing acusoutic guitars and Micky was practicing on a pad.  When they entered the room, all music ceased and eyes came to rest on them.

Davy felt subconscious about the situation and excused himself hurridely to go to his room.

Mandy put her bag down and walked down into the pit to sit on the love seat.
Mandy could see from the guys faces that they wanted to question her on the events of the evening.

Mike was the first to speak.  “How was the date?”

“It went quite well.  In fact, it went as planned.”  Mandy smiled over to Peter, who was in on her plan.

Micky was starting to get the picture that she was into more than straight sex, “Seems that he came out intact.”

“Micky, I don’t go for the real hurtful stuff unless it is with someone who knows the rules.” she told them.  “I had a little fun that is all.  Made him think twice about things I think.” she laughed.  “Quite willing to take his punishment, though he doesn’t understand that it was punishment.”

Micky and Mike looked at each other and laughed.  Peter smiled from his spot.

Mandy sat back and stretched her legs out.  “So what is going on here, other than making comments about what you thought happened last night with her friend.”

“Just practicing a few songs that we needed to brush up on.” Peter told her.

“Being gone for ten weeks has a tendency to miss cues.” Micky did a flam on the pad.

“I want to go exploring.” Mandy announced.  “I want to see part of the station.”

“We should check in with the garrison.” Micky told her.  “How about we get changed and we ‘ll do that and head onto the entertainment floors and see what we can get into?” Micky told her.

“I thought you were practicing?”

“We were just finishing.” Mike told her.

“Sounds like a plan.”  They got up and headed towards the stairs.  Mandy remembered her bag and picked it up on the way.

“What’s in there?”

“Nothing.” she told him and looked back at Peter and winked.

“Nothing my ass.” Peter told them.

** ** ** **

Mandy and Micky dressed in their army fatigue pants and t shirts and tennis shoes.  “Nice to drop the boots for once.” Mandy said while she tied her hi tops close.

Micky slipped his clothes on from habit while in uniform.  “It’s not so bad.”

“You like lugging the extra weight around?”

“Keeps you fit.” Micky commented.

“Sarah told me about your back.  Must have been scary.”

“To think I could never sit without pain.  Not to play the drums again.  It was hard at first but the guys helped me through it.  They helped me excercise and regain my strength.”

“Couldn’t have Mike fixed it?”

“Mike has his limits but it would have been to obvious to the powers to be.  He helped a little on the way but it was purely my stubbornes that bore me through.”

They headed out of the pad and to the elevators.

** ** ** ** **
They went up to the garrison and Mandy let Micky lead her.

He took her to their squadron headquarters.  Micky came up to a desk.  A girl looked up and smiled.  “LT. Dolenz.”

“Private Simon.” he smiled.  “Meet Specialist Dawes, she a newer member of Recon A.”

“Hello.” she said.

“We check in with Simon if Colonel Abling is not in.”

“It’s rare for him not to be in.” she told them.  “Go on back.” she told them.

Micky headed back, with Mandy following.  “Abling isn’t to bad.  He is in charge of the Recon patrols, so he is a worry wart but Recon A is his best.” Micky told her. 

Micky stopped in front of a door and looked at Mandy.  “How do I look?”

“Tidy.” she told him.

“Okay Specialist Dawes, get ready to meet your commander.”  Micky knocked on the door.  They heard someone call enter.

Micky went into the room and stood before the desk, sided by Mandy.
An older gentleman of fifty looked up from his desk to see them standing in stiff position.

“Ad-ease.” he called.  Micky and Mandy in unison took the ease stance looking straight before them.  “You can look down.” he said with a chuckle.  “Nice to see you Lt. Dolenz.  And this is?”

“Specialist Dawes.” she called out.

“Ah, yes, I was reading over the report of the mission.  You seemed to handle yourself above potential on the mission.  You were hooked up with the Lt.” he said from memory.

“Yes sir.”

Abling stood up and moved around his desk to stand before them.  “So Dolenz has taken you under his wing.”  Abling gave her an eye up and down.  “Follow his lead, and you’ll make it through.” he told her.  Then he looked at Dolenz.  “I hear the medic screwed up again.”

“Mike wants to know when you are going to acutally send him for his classes.  He had to mend her arm when we came home.”

“The boy has he excuses but I think I got a new one lined up for the next rotation.” he told him.  “Other than that, any complaints?”

“Just that it was a hard mission and we are lucky we only lost three.  But we did what we could.”

“And that is all that can be expected.  See you in two weeks.”  He looked to Mandy.  “Did you find accomdations?”

Mandy looked to Micky to see if it was okay to say where she was staying.  Micky answered for her, “She’s rooming with me.”

Abling gave an eye to that, then a chuckle.  “She must be good,” he looked at Mandy, “at hand to hand combat, to fend off those guys.”  He chuckled again, “Tell Mike thanks for fixing my computer identity, I owe him one.”

“I let him know sir.”

“Dismissed.”

Mandy and Micky turned and left the room.

Mandy looked at Micky, “My what a reputation you have Lt. Dolenz.” she smirked.

“Speculation.” he told her.

They left the Recon squadron offices and headed to the elevators to have some fun.
** ** ** **
Micky took her to one of his favorite places on the station, the Sahara Casino.  He took out a number of chips.  He led her around to some tables and betted.  He did well at craps then went to the roulette table.  He gained a lucky streak and built his bank.  He moved off to cash in.

“I never question it.” he told her while he added the amount back to his account.  “If I win on a streak, I walk.”

They went back out into the corridor.  “This entertainment area is for the stationers.  They have nicer floors for the visitors.”

“Sounds like you guys segreagate yourselves from the visitors.”

“The properitors set higher prices for the visitors.  So it’s like a splurge to go up there.”

They were walking back towards the common area when they were approached by a group of men.  Micky stopped recognizing who they were.  “Come on man, I’m not bothering any of your folk.” Micky told them.

“You didn’t but she did.” they heard behind them.  They turned to see Enrique behind them.

“From what I hear, you were bothering the lady.” Micky told him.

“I was merely keeping her company till the runt came back.”

Mandy spoke up, “That was not the impression I got.”  She kept an eye behind her, on the men that had approached them.

Enrique smiled at them.  “The girls intrigues me.  She has such spirit in her.”

“Enrique, call it off and let us by.  We aren’t causing you any harm.”

“I want to talk to the lady.”

“I don’t want to talk to you.  I never liked bullies, especially immature ones.” she told him.

Two men started towards them and Mandy took a flying kick to one, while Micky gave a quick punch to the other.  Then the brawl broke out, the two of them against six of Enrique’s men.  They held their own, the fighting styles complimenting their actions.  Then the tide changed when one of the men drew out a knife and sliced Micky’s arm.  Mandy took the momentum to take it out on her two opponents.  Once again Enrique was the only one of his men standing.  Others had been drawn by the fight, so a circle stood around them.

Mandy stood up and looked at Enrique then to Micky who held his arm.  She returned to glared at Enrique.  “Okay.  I’ve really had my fill of your games.” she took a step towards him.  “I know your kind.  I grew up with your kind.” she told him.  “Bullies don’t get anywhere and I have enough of you.  Leave me out of your plans.  With two attacks, I could slap you with  restraint papers.  And I already gather that you and the law on this place know each other real well.  Leave me alone, got it.”  Mandy turned her attention to Micky.  He as losing a bit of blood from his six inch gash.

“Micky, how can we get in touch with Mike.” she asked.

“Take the bracelet, code in 98247.” 

Mandy took the bracelet off and put it on her wrist and coded in the number.

“Mike here.”

“Mike?” Mandy questoned, “Mandy.  We need your help.”

“What happened?”

Micky started talking.  “Enrique stopped us.  Got jumped by six, Jeremy pulled out a knife.”

“Micky has a six inch gash on his upper arm.” Mandy added.

“Sarah has got you tracked.  We’ll be there.”

Mandy say the connection break.  Micky saw here worried face.  “They’ll be here quicker than you think they will.”

Mandy went back to help putting pressure on the cut. “So you know those clowns with the prince?”

“Some of them.  I used to hang out with some of them.  But they joined up with Enrique for their own reasons.”

“I thought gangs were gone.”

“More like alliances.  You join me, I’ll watch your back and you do as I say, and we get along fine.”

“Sounds harsh.”

“We all do it.  That’s why we are together.”

Mandy could see the color draining form Micky’s face.  “You’re going into shock.”

“He’ll be here.”

Coming running down the corridor were Mike and Peter.

They soon had things under control.  Micky soon regained his color back after Mike did a quick fix of his arm.  “Let’s get you home to properly attend to that arm.” Mike said, helping his friend to his feet.

They started down the corridor to go home.  In the shadows, Enrique watched them leave, thinking how he would get back at the bitch that showed him up once more.

 

 

@ 2005 Tommy Boy fan fiction * design and content by Paula C. *