Text Box: Tommyboy's Fan Fiction
The Monkees

 

                 

Flip of a Coin


The band was practicing on their set a song that they were to perform at the end of the show. They were standing a circle practicing on their own.  Mike was opposite Peter doing the harmonies of the song.

Mike took notice how Peter swung his hips with the low slung bass.  Mike watched the rhythmic rocking of Peter's hips.

Mike mentally groaned.

Lately he had a fixation with the blond.  He didn't know why.

Mike had tried a bit of everything, when it came to sexual escapades, especially if drunk you had a tendency to try anything. So Mike considered himself bi.

Peter had let it slip he knew of both genders too.

'What would it be like to have Peter,' Mike asked himself.  Getting through the song was rough, the perfectionist in him was debating to do another run through or break, just to keep his sanity.

Peter and Davy voted for a second run through since Mike seemed a bit occupied. 

Mike moved so he wouldn't watch Peter this time around through the song.

*** *** *** **

Peter watched Mike while they went into a rendition of "She."  Mike wanted a run through before taping.  Peter eyed Mike with curiosity.  Pete had been feeling a conflicting aura off his friend for some time now.  When he got a look of Mike, Mike would look away.

Pete situated himself in front of Mike to practice.  He saw the reaction on Mike's face.  Mike's face changed through several expressions, he even screwed up his playing.

Peter smiled at himself, there was something to explore with the big Texan.  He wondered if there was a chance to explore such a possibility.

When they finished playing through the song, Davy noticed the slip of Mike and since Mike was the perfectionist, Davy suggested another run through.
"Hey guys, that didn't feel right to me.  How about another go at it." he asked his mates.

Peter noticed Mike move away so not to watch him.

"Interesting, Very interesting," Peter thought to himself.

"Did you say something Pete?" Micky asked.

Peter looked back at Mike, "Just thinking Micky." he leaned his back against the piano.  "Just thinking," as he eyed Mike.

** ** ** ** ** **

Peter sat at the piano in the studio, trying different rhythms that he had Mike were working on. The Monkees were working on recording their own album that they would playing their instruments on.

Peter and Mike were working on timing of a link from the song to the bridge.  They had tried several links but something wasn't quite working.

Davy and Micky had left the studio some time ago, leaving the two "musicians" to work out their problem among themselves.

Peter finally looked up from the keyboard and told Mike, "I think it's time for a diversion." he announced.

Mike knew that was a signal from Peter that he was at an end.  If Mike pressed on he would hit the proverbial brick wall.  Mike stretched, laying the guitar down.  He hadn't moved for some time, bent over the instrument.  "So, what do you propose?" Mike asked.

"A little drinking, maybe a little sampling." he shook his eyebrows up and down like Groucho Marx. 

“Where?"

"Your place or mine." he answered.  Peter got up and stretched.

Mike looked at him, watching him stretch his arms up and then relaxing like a cat adjusting it's spine.  Mike looked down at his watch when Peter turned to catch him watching him intently.

"Let's go to your place, it's closer."

They found their coats and shut the lights off in the studio.  They got into Pete's car and headed to his house.

** ** ** ** ** **
Pete unlocked the front door and headed in.  Mike followed him into the house.  He had been over before, but this was the first time it was just the two of them.

Pete walked through the living room, heading towards a room in the back.  The family room was decorated in low furniture and many pillows. 

Mike walked to the archway and rested his shoulder against the wall.  Mike's memories was of the party that wound up being a love-fest.  He took his exit at that point.

Peter looked back to Mike while he fixed them drinks at the wet bar.  "What are you thinking about Mike?"

"That last party you had."  Mike shoved off the wall and stepped into the room.

"That was a blast." he remembered.  "I think there were twelve of us going at it."

"Ten, but who was counting." Mike remarked.   He took off his jacket and sat down in a low chair. 

Peter walked over with a glass of Beam for him. 

"Thanks." Mike said.

Peter sat down in a group of pillows across from Mike and took a drink of his glass.

"Things went well, considering."

"Considering we worked 12 hours and along got a set a vocals in the can?"   Mike asked with his rising tension.  Then he took a deep breath and let it out.  He told himself he was not going to get worked up about recording.  Micky and Davy were trying.

"It will be okay Mike." Peter told him sensibly.

"I know." he took another sip of his drink.

Peter took another sip of his drink.  He wanted to ask Mike a question that he had been wanting to ask since the incident at the film studio.

"Mike?  Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Do you dig me?"
Mike sputtered into his drink.  He wasn't expecting Peter to come straight out with a question like that.   But since he had asked that, what would he say.

Peter went on.  "I've seen those looks Mike.  I know those looks." he went on to say.  "It's okay." he told Mike, "I dig it."

Mike looked down at Peter, lying on the pillows. 

"What?"  Mike asked.

"I dig it, I like you too." he said quite honestly.  "It's not like you didn't know it anyway." he remarked.

"Like I didn't know anyway?"  Mike was getting confused.

"I kept my distance from you most of the time because I've liked you.  And here lately you have been acting like a school girl with a hidden crush..." Peter trailed off.

"I was that obvious?" Mike admitting finally that he had been found out.

"To me." he told him.

Mike nodded, then taking another sip of his drink.

Peter laid his drink on the coffee table not far from him.  He took his hands and pulled his t shirt off .  He laid back in the pillows.

Mike took a look down at the smooth chest of his friend, than the low riding jeans.  Peter had already taken off his shoes when he had entered the family room.

Mike surmised it was Peter's invitation.  Mike took in the site once more.  He put his glass down and moved to his knees and over to where Peter lay.

"You're cocky." Mike told him.  Then gave him a kiss.  It wasn't a dainty kiss, it was a hard kiss. Mike laid on top of Pete, pressing him into the pillows, digging his hips into other's.

Peter knew that Mike would take control of the situation when it finally presented itself to him. Peter had images of being loved by the Texan.   It would not be sweet and pretty, it would be for the heart of the desire to experience.  Already Mike was going for his belt of his jeans and unbuttoning the jeans to reveal what was contained beneath.

Mike had Pete's jeans off along with his shorts.  Mike's hands were taking his sex and capturing it in strong hands.

Peter would let his desire overtake him but he wanted Mike down to skin.   Peter started unbuttoning the shirt that Mike was wearing.  Peter worked on pulling the shirt out of his jeans and getting it off Mike.

Peter found an interesting item.  Mike had a nipple ring.

Peter gave a mischief grin.  He pulled Mike back down to give a kiss to.  It was a hard demanding kiss.  Peter went to work on Mike's jeans, working on the belt, top button and zipper.  He wanted to touch him.

Once they were naked, laying in the arms, Peter made his way with kisses down Mike's chest.  He found his mark, the nipple that had a small ring attached.  He kissed around it, then took his teeth and tugged on it.

Mike took a breath in, "Easy there." he hissed.

Peter took his hands to Mike's cock and started moving them up and down, applying pressure to the rigid member.   It was a good size.

"Measuring me up?" Mike asked in Peter's ear, then licking.

Peter turned to look at Mike, "Fuck me." he told Mike.

Mike looked at Peter, "Why are you so direct?"

"You don't get what you want by being quiet." he explained.   From somewhere, Peter handed Mike the lube.

Mike got on his knees and Peter arranged himself with a few more pillows to raise his ass.  Then he opened his legs to have them on either side of Mike.  Peter wanted to be forward for his joining. 

Mike applied lube to his fingers and brought one to Peter's ass.  He slowly worked it in, passing the tight muscles.  Mike stroked in and out feeling the pressure easing.  He added the second and third fingers, stretching Peter.  

Mike put lube on his rigid cock and positioned himself before Peter.  He pressed his head to the opening and eased it in, passing the tight ring of muscles then filling it completely.
Peter had taken a deep breath when Mike moved to fill him.  The stretching was always the hardest but soon, the pain would be gone and an eternal light would take over.

Mike started to move his hips.  Peter reached up to have him lean over him to kiss.  His hands went to play with the hooped nipple.

Mike wanted to play it easy, simple, but Peter was pushing his buttons to get him to go fast, to drive harder.  Then it dawned on him, Peter wanted the hard. 
Mike ground harder into him, setting a fast tempo, hitting the spot that Peter wanted.

The core of Peter's being was feeling every stroke of Mike's cock.  "Harder." Peter hissed out.

Mike moved a bit up and got a better angle and moved his hips, pounding Pete.

Peter came with a cry, his inside exploding, as well as his own cock shooting up onto Mike.  Then Mike followed draining his gypsum in to Peter.   Once he finished his last thrust his arms gave out and he tumbled on to Peter.

Peter held him.   His curiosity had not been satisfied, it just intensified.  Mike was going to be a further challenge.  It was not love in the sense of love thy forever.  It was a love of a friend, a constant being.  Peter wanted to sample more of this man that was lying on him.

Mike fell into Peter's arms.  Winded from his exertion of fucking Peter, Mike had little energy. He took in the scent of Peter, sandalwood.  Peter held him in his arms.   Mike realized that Peter controlled him but let him do exactly what he wanted. Taste Peter.  And he wanted to taste more.

"What are you thinking Nesmith?"

"How I want more of you."

"Funny you should say that..." Peter smiled.

Peter moved to have Mike lying on his back.  "Flip of the coin, heads, I'm it." he teased.

 

 

 

@ 2005 Tommy Boy fan fiction * design and content by Paula C. *