Text Box: Tommyboy's Fan Fiction
the Beatles

 

                 

Door

~Slam~
 
I need to check later to see if my front door is still hinged.

 "PAULIEEE!"

 Oh, he's in rare form today.

 John comes out the back door and looks at me.  I see his face is a mix of anger and astonishment.

 "What were you thinking?"

 "What?"

 "That drabble that was printed in the paper.  You and her?  What are you thinking?"

 "Rumors."

 "Rumors?!"

 "Yes.  You know those things they print about us on a weekly basis.  Rumors."

 "So you aren't marrying her?"

 "No."

 "Good."  A moment of silence then, "Paulie?"

 "Yes John."

 "Are you sure?"

 I can't help myself but smile.  I turn my attention to him.  "If anything happens, you will be the first one to know.  I promise."

 "Promise?"

 "Just like I promise to be here for you when you need me."

 "I need you.  I need you now"

 "You do?"

 "Yes."

 He stops forward and is in my space.  Well I don't have a space with John around.  We have always been in each other's space.  He kisses my lips, and pulls me close.  Yes he needs me.

 I'm able to pull away and get him to stop.  "Not here.  Inside."  We go into the house and stop just inside.   He pulls me close again and kisses me demandingly.    A hand to my groin adds pressure to my cock and I moan.

 "That's right Paulie, moan for me.  I know you better than her."  He kisses then blows in my ear.  "You're mine."

 "Yes John."

 

 

@ 2005 Tommy Boy fan fiction * design and content by Paula C. *