Text Box: Tommyboy's Fan Fiction
the Beatles

 

                 

New Knowledge

 

'She love you …. Yeah yeah yeah.'Paul, shifted in his bed once more.  His head not letting go of the screaming he had heard not long ago that evening.  Their American debut was a hit, or should he say, screaming hit.  That's all he could remember at the moment, girls screaming.

He had never imagined life like this.  Being stuck in hotel rooms, having security look through everything that was sent to them.  It was getting to be a little too claustrophobic for him.  He had thought that they would get money and get their music out, but not this hysteria.

With a heavy sigh, Paul got up from his bed, his head still buzzing with the roar of the crowd inside it.
He walked out into the main room of the suite and found the telly on but no sound.  John was sitting at the end of the couch, sipping something in a glass watching the images go by.

"Couldn't sleep?" Paul asked as he dropped down on the opposite end of the couch.

"Roaring in my head.  All those birds shrilling.  Never heard such a racket."

"I couldn't even hear meself sing.  I can only hope I made my cues."

"Singing?  I couldn't even hear myself think," John laughed.  "Want a brandy?  There's some in the cupboard."

Not one to drink hard liquors, Paul did need something to calm his head.  "Might give it a try.  I still have a dull roar in my head."

"Should fix what ales you then man."

Paul nodded, then stood.  He looked back at John who had gone back sipping his own brandy, looking at the late show that was on the telly.

Finding the bar that was fully stocked, Paul poured him three fingers into a glass and returned to the sofa.

"Finding a bird would have been better," John told Paul.  "A good lay makes me sleep better than any drink."

"Yeah, Brian seemed rather emphatic to keep us locked under."

"He's just scared that we would have to much fun." John mused.  "If we got outside these walls, we would have been mobbed and have paternity suits on us before we made back to London."

"That's another thing that scares me." Paul looked to John.  "We have to be careful.  Americans are looking at us under a spy glass."

 "Paul, calm down.  I know things have been hectic.  We'll be home soon enough."

 Paul took a sip of the amber liquid.  Home.  That had so many connotations to it now.  He had a house in London, but it didn't feel like home.  Home was still with his dad in Liverpool.

 "What are thinking about now Paulie?" John asked quietly.

 "What is home."

 "What was your answer?"

 "Liverpool."

 "Out of all of us, you have had the hardest adjustment."

 "Like you said, I am the emotional one."

 "Nothing wrong with that mate.  Makes you more human."

 Paul sipped again from his glass.  His head still buzzed.  "I wish I could make this go away."

 John looked at him.  "What go away?"

 "The loneliness."

 Before he knew it, the glass of brandy had been removed from his hand, and John was kneeling in front of him.
 Confusion clouded Paul's eyes, echoing what he was thinking.

 "Oh Paulie, you never have to be lonely.  You got me."   Slowly John leaned forward and brought his lips to Paul's.

 John nibbled for a moment then took advantage when Paul tried to open his mouth in protest.  What Paul got was a deeper kiss from John.

 Paul settled, letting John kiss him.   He would get a moment to ask if he had lost his mind.

 John felt Paul relax, and he took advantage of it.  Paul had worn a pair of silk pajamas that buttoned down the front, a gift from a girlfriend, if John remembered right.  He slid his hand under the shirt hem and let it roam up Paul's abdomen and lower chest.  Slowly he ran his palm over Paul's nipple, letting it tighten, wanting more attention. Paul moaned when John's fingers lightly pinched his drawn nipple.  John pulled back from the kiss just a fraction of an inch. "Yes Paulie?"

 Paul looked at John's eyes, seeing the darkness that touched his friend, but something more.  Something he hadn't seen before, passion?  Love?

 John's hand went to his other nipple and played with it.   Before Paul could react, John went back for a second kiss.  Against his own abdomen, he felt Paul's cock rise to it's own fullness.  John brought his hand down to rub Paul's cock with the silk between them.  Paul groaned with need.  John held him firm, slowly running his fingers up and down the hard shaft.

Only the need of air, did John pull back from his kiss with Paul.  Paul was panting for air.  He did get out "John," but little else.

 John moved his lips to Paul's ear lobe, sucking, licking, and biting it.  He wanted to keep Paul off kilter till he was so badly in need.  John was fairly impressed that Paul was stepping to the plate so quickly.

 Before Paul knew it he was lying on his back on the couch and John was removing his pants.  Before he could think, John had his hand around his cock, pulling at it.

 "Like that Paulie?" 

 While he worked Paul's cock, John managed to drop his own pants and fist himself to fullness.

 John leaned over and kissed Paul as he teased his cock.  Paul started to thrust his hips forward wanting more. 

 Smiling at the move, John laid down next to Paul.  "Feeling good?" he asked in Paul's ear. 

 Paul could only close his eyes and try to get John to take him more firmly. 

 John rolled to settle on top of Paul, bringing their groins together.  Settling his hard cock next to Paul's.
 "Open your eyes love," John whispered.

 Paul opened them to stare into John's own eyes.   John slid a fraction against Paul, up and down.

 Paul's hands came to hold John by his waist, holding him closer.  "That's it love." John went to kiss on Paul's neck, kissing, and licking it.

 They stroked each other, bringing their inner passion to a head.  John was pushing himself into Paul with little mercy as was Paul pushing up into his solid mass.

 "Johnnie!" Paul called out as his cum spilt between them.

 John used the cum to his advantage to slide against Paul, creating the friction he needed to come himself.  He dropped against Paul once his cock was spent.

 ** **

"How long?" an unsure voice asked in the dark.

 "How long what?"

 "How long have you liked me?"

 "What is there not to like about ya?"

 "I'm your friend."

 "And?"

 "And now what?"

 "We are friends that love each other."  Paul had sounded scared, but John refused to acknowledge it.   "Friends. 
Two of us making it work, helping each other when no one can."  John moved up to look into Paul's face. 

"How's that head buzz?"

 Paul thought a moment and smiled.  "It's gone."

 John smiled then lay back down.  "Interesting."

 "Don't get full of yourself."

 "Me?  Full of myself?"

 "Lennon sometimes …" 

John continued to smile as he moved to stand.  "Come on Paulie, we need to clean up and get some decent sleep.  I think there's a bed calling our name."

 

 

@ 2005 Tommy Boy fan fiction * design and content by Paula C. *