Text Box: Tommyboy's Fan Fiction
The Monkees

 

                 

Space Station Aires

Days 6 through 10

Day 6

The elevator slowed to their level.  Davy gathered up the bags and helped her out.  “MARKO, call Mike. Tell him I need help.”

MARKO communicates with Sarah and relayed the message.  Davy is already working his way to the pad, helping Mandy walk.   Both Mike and Micky came running through the hallways to meet them.  They found Davy helping Mandy.  “What happened?” Micky asked.

“Enrique tried to have a talk with her.” Davy explained.

“Great,” Mike said.  They tried to get her arms away from her gut but she refused to let go.  They couldn’t help her walk with ease that way so  Micky picked her up carried her to the pad.

Mike ran ahead of them to get ready with his medical kit.   When he entered  the pad he called out to the computer, “Sarah.  Call Peter.  I need him now, it’s an emergency.”

“Yes, Mike.”

Micky carried Mandy in and took her to the sofa in the living room.  She curled up on her side, holding her stomach tighter, Micky could see the tears of pain that she was trying to hold back.  He tried to sooth her, running his hands along her back.  “It’s going to be okay.  Mike will fix you up in no time.

Mike returned with his kit, He looked to Davy.  “What happened?”

“I left Mandy at the bistro in the bazaar while I went to my appointment.  It’s a safe place.  When I returned, Mandy had four of Enrique’s guards on the floor.  She told me in the elevator that one kicked her, that he had on a steel toed boot.”

“She may have a broken rib or worse then.”  He called out to Sarah to see if Peter was on his way.

“He’s on his way Mike.”

Mike got on his knees next to the couch, “Mandy? I need to see what’s wrong, you need to straighten up for me to look.  I can’t help if you stay like this.”  He was trying to calm her down.

“It hurts.” she said softly between her silent tears.

Micky got beside Mike. “Mandy, take a hold of my hand, squeeze it, put your energy into that while Mike tries to see what’s wrong.”

Slowly she moved a hand out and took his hand.  Mike had her  move her legs out and lay on her to her back.   Micky gritted his teeth, she had strength and she was focusing on his hand.

The door opened to the pad and Peter came in.  “What happened?  Sarah said that something had happened to Mandy.”  He looked from Davy then down to Mike and Micky with Mandy on the couch.

“Enrique and his boys had a discussion with her.” Mike answered.

Mike lifted Mandy’s shirt.  An outline of the boot could be seen already.  Mike swore softly.  He looked at Mandy, her eyes were closed, she was trying to concentrate on breathing, but holding onto Micky’s hand for dear life.

“Mandy, do you hear me?” he asked.  He didn’t want her to drift to far from them, he needed her to answer any questions he may have.

Mandy gave a small nod.

Mike was going to have to reveal to her some of their secrets but it was the only way to help her.
“I need you down here Pete.  We are going to need your help.”

Mike returned his attention to Mandy.  “Okay, Peter is going to come up behind you and place his hands on the side of your face.  You will feel the pain but you’ll be above it.  I can’t take you completely out till I know what the problem is.”

Peter did as Mike had directed.  Mandy felt a  shift in feeling.  She felt the pain yet it didn’t hurt to the point of difficulty in breathing.  Her breathing came back to normal with the pain being lifted away from her.  She relaxed her hold on Micky’s hand and let go. 

Micky gratefully took back his hand, shaking it to get the blood flowing again.

Mike moved to stratel  Mandy’s legs, to look down at her, he had to be in line with her to work on her injuries.  He pulled her t shirt up.  He put his hands over the top of the bruised area and started to meditate.  He called out what he felt to be wrong. 

Mandy watched Mike as he touched her abdomen.  She realized then that Mike was a healer. 

“Broken ribs.” Mike said out loud.  Then moved down, “bruised liver,” Mike could feel the damage through his hands.  “Bruised kidney” With each time he allowed his energy to fix the problem at hand.    Mike ran his hand to the side and found another problem.

Mandy watched his hands move over her mid section.  She saw Mike’s hands go to the sides a bit.   “You have cysts?” he asked.

“Yes, they have been removed two times, but they come back.”

“Constant pain.” he told her, feeling the pain that the emit

“I learn to tune it out.”

“I can help.”

She nodded to Mike.  He moved his hands to her sides and let the energy flow.   Mike concentrated on his work, healing the cysts that covered her ovaries .   He pulled his hands back when he was done.

The bruises were  disappearing from her stomach, showing the healing process had began.  Peter spoke, “Close your eyes.”  Mandy closed her eyes and he moved his hands to touch her forehead, once again blacking her out.

Mike watched as the skin turned colors back to her normal skin color.  He then stood up and looked over at Davy, who had kept to himself while they worked with Mandy.    “What the hell happened up there?”

“I took Mandy shopping.  I had a meeting to keep so I had her stay at the bistro while I ran my errand.  I was only gone fifteen minutes.”

Micky got into the discussion.  “Davy, you knew she is new at the station.  And anyone who looks as good as her is going to be approached by the likes of Enrique.  We are just lucky that she is trained in hand to hand combat or it could have been worse.”

“She took four down,” Davy pointed out.

“That’s not the point Davy,” Peter said.  He had moved away from Mandy and put a pillow under her head and laid a blanket over her.  “She’s new.  You shouldn’t have left her alone, period.”

Davy felt the tension from his three friends.  He knew that they were just lecturing, not getting totally on his case, but trying to prove a point to him.

“I thought she would be okay at the bistro.  I hadn’t seen any of the gangs while we were shopping.  And you know I keep an eye out for them.”

“Especially since Enrique has it out for your ass,” Micky said softly.

Davy had a run in with Enrique when he was first on the space station.  Davy was smart but he couldn’t get himself out of any physical troubles.  Enrique had cornered him, trying to shake him down for money.  Mike and Micky had happened upon the seen and got him out of it.  That started their friendship but they discovered that he like to sing.  They told him about the band they wanted to put together.  It was a mutual friendship.  On some occasions he would have them help him in his deals if he needed extra help.  He kept them supplied in what they wanted if they were in the mood.  Davy felt quite comfortable with them, they didn’t look down on him.

Mike sat down on the long couch looking over to Mandy, thinking in what he had felt form her.  “She was in constant pain.  Her ovaries had cysts on them.”

Micky looked at her too. “She had some discomfort while we were on patrol, especially in the morning.  Would that be it?”

Mike nodded.  “I bet her pain threshold is high.”

“When she got her arm hurt, she didn’t say anything about it till half an hour later.”

“Adrenalin junky,” Peter told them.  “She blocks the pain with the natural high.”  He looked to Mike, “Bet she would love to play with you Mike.”

Mike didn’t comment to Peter.  Mike looked down at her again, he had a dream already of playing with her but he kept that to himself. He liked to have fun in his sexual pleasures.

Micky went to sit in his futon chair.  “Oh, I didn’t tell you guys.  She into syncopation too.  She Is a card carrying member of Madame X, her speciality is Erotica.”

Davy gave a smile to the conversation, “She told me that in the elevator.  She floored me with the news.  I took her to Chloe’s stall.  She picked up a few fine items for clubbing.”  He gave a strong emphasis on fine.

Micky looked over to Mandy’s sleeping form.  “What now?” he asked Mike.

“I want time to let the body to heal.  Peter’s got the block on her for now.  So we’ll keep that on for a few hours then we’ll go from there.”

Peter stood up.  “I don’t know about you guys, but I have some more work to do.  I’ll be home at six.  I’m working a few levels up from here.”   As he walked past Davy he commented, “use your head next time.”

Mike looked over at Mandy once more.  Micky caught the glance and told his friend,.  “You’re thinking about her already aren’t you?”

“Thinking about what?” Mike tried to look innocent, bt he knew Micky knew how he thought about some things.

“She’s into what you are.”

“We don’t know that for sure.  What you two talk about might not be my bag.” he told the curly haired guy.

“Oh she’s into it.” Micky gave a large smile, that he knew something that Mike didn’t know.

Mike started to feel uncomfortable and it was in his shorts.  He was starting to think of Mandy in club clothes, dancing the syncopation music of the club, moving in rhythm and dancing.

Davy picked up Mandy’s bags and put them on the table.   “Guess I’ll catch a few zz’s before practice.”  With that Davy headed for his room, he knew that where Mike and Micky were headed and he wasn’t in their sport of things.

Mike watched the young man move to his room and disappear behind his door.  “Sometimes I would like to wring his neck.” Mike told Micky.

“Yeah, but we need his voice.” Micky pointed out, “Wringing his neck would ruin it.”

“Your voice  is good.” Mike counterpointed.

“But not for some of those songs.  We need him, and he needs us.”

Mike stood up and picked up his kit off the floor.  “She’ll be out till Peter gets back.  Got any plans?”

“Same plan’s I have every time I get up from my two day sleep.”

Mike thought for a moment, “Let’s see, you’ve had your shower, you had two bottles of milk, the large pizza with pepperoni and sausage.  There is only one thing left.” Mike grinned at him.

Micky grinned back at him.  “You.”

 

Day 7

Micky and Mike both swung on the sexual pendulum.  Most service personal tended to get involved in same sex relationships while in the service, all that time out on missions tend to make you craze for the bare essentials.  Being away from home and being single let them realize that exploration of the same sex wasn’t totally negative. 

Mike helped Micky stand up and give him a quick kiss on his lips.  “So did you and Mandy...” Mike started to ask.

“No time to do it.  We talked about it, but no action.” Micky explained.  Mike held him close.  He missed Micky.  Mike was tall and lean, with little fat on his frame, while Micky was a little more fuller, muscles, that Mike relished to feel.

“Sorry to hear that,” Mike said but not meaning it in his heart. He was thanking his luck that Micky had been dry on the mission.  ‘He’ll be begging quick.’ he thought with a naughty grin. 

“I know you aren’t sorry Mike.  You can’t wait to get you lips around me.” Micky told his partner.  Micky put his arms around Mike.  Micky’s favorite thing was to be held.  Mike stood there, holding Micky close to him, running his hands over his back and spine.

After a few minutes, Mike moved Micky’s head back to give him another kiss.  Not a quick kiss on the lips, but a demanding kiss. 

After that, they headed for the stairs and went to Mike’s room.

Mike’s room was sectioned room also.  They went into his bedroom.  Micky liked to be romanced.  Mike normally didn’t romance his partners, he like to be controlling the situation to the point of scary arousal,  but he romanced Micky.

He took Micky again in his arms by the bed and kissed him with an exploring kiss.  His tongue running deep to taste Micky.  He could tell Micky had indulged in his normal return home eating.    Micky held onto Mike letting himself feel what Mike was doing. 

Micky rarely let himself show how deeply he was affected by loving someone.  He guarded his reactions carefully when dating others. But with Mike, his stone to his current existence, he showed what he felt,  for he trusted Mike.  He trusted Mike not to hurt him with that raw emotion.

Micky was sometimes uncomfortable letting girls suck him but he loved it when Mike loved him.

Mike hooked his fingers into Micky’s t shirt and brought it up over his head.  Micky’s curls were disheveled, giving him a boyish look, the look that Mike loved about him. Mike brought Micky against him once more to kiss his friends pouty lips. 


Micky tried to move his hands around to start unbuttoning Mike’s shirt but Mike would let any room between them.  Micky finally was able to pull back.

“Not fair.  I deserve to feel skin too,” he smiled at Mike.  Mike quickly unbuttoned his shirt and let it off his shoulders 

They kissed once more, letting their hands roam their backs and arms.   Micky was the first one to go for their the belts.  Micky quickly had Mike undone and lowered his pants when Mike finally made the more to pull down Micky’s sweat pants.

Soon they stood naked, each with their own hard members showing their full arousal.

Mike dropped to his knees and took Micky into his mouth.  His hot moist mouth wrapped around
Micky’s cock.  Micky closed his eyes to the sensation of having Mike’s tongue run over his stiff flesh.  He had dreamed of this while they were coming back to the station.  His welcome home celebration.

Mike gave a strong suck, causing Micky to tremble with need.  “Mike, easy, I haven’t had any in ten weeks.  I’ll go off if you keep that up.”

That is what Mike wanted.  He wanted to see how many times he could get Micky to come.  He kept up the pressure on Micky’s cock.

Micky’s hand’s went to Mike’s hair, to hold on to something while Mike sucked him off.  Micky started rocking his hips in a rhythm that his body wanted to move in.  Soon Micky came in Mike’s mouth, releasing his pent up energy.

Micky fell back on to the bed, his energy temporally spent with his release.  Mike stood up and moved to lie with Micky for a few minutes.

Micky didn’t move but felt Mike’s hands roam his body, giving him attention in the spots that Mike knew Micky found to be zones on his body that he responded to.    Mike started nuzzling on Micky’s neck, kissing and lapping.

Micky started to respond to Mike’s insistent hands.   Mike rolled him over, onto his stomach and massaged his spine and back. Then adding kisses alone his spine till he moved down to Micky’s ass.

Micky’s cock war already rising for it’s second round.  Mike worked his fingers over Micky’s ass then they moved between the cleft, skirting the hole that he would soon be enjoying.   Micky raised his ass in the air to try to get Mike to touch harder.  Mike pulled his hand away.   Micky lowered his hips.

Mike kissed Micky’s ear.  “Can’t play till I get some help.” he told him.  Mike moved away for a second and returned with a plastic container.  Mike opened it and squeezed out its contents.  He returned to Micky’s ass and slid a slick finger into him.

Micky raised his hips again to get a feel of Mike touching him on the inside.  Mike slide his long finger in and out for a few strokes then added a second finger to do the same.  A third finger was added to the mix and worked to loosen him up to take his full sized cock.  After a minute of working with his friend, Mike put some lube on his cock and brought it to Micky’s ass.

Micky felt the head of Mike’s penis at his rectum.  Slowly, Mike moved in, bringing himself in to be sheathed by Micky’s tight ass.  Once he was in as much as he thought he could, Micky’ drove his hips back into Mike to show that there was still room left.

Mike let out the breath he was holding as did Micky.  “You okay?” Mike asked.

Micky felt some pain, but he knew it would soon be replaced with pleasure.  Mike slowly started to rock his hips back forth from Micky, creating the desired friction hat touched Micky’s inner being.  The one that craved this act, the act of being with a man that could only understand the desire that a woman couldn’t fathom.  Micky whimpered in pleasure wanting it to last forever.  He loved how his body shook with each stroke of Mike’s possession.

Mike teased him sometimes while they made love, but Mike wasn’t wasting time.  He wanted to get Micky off as soon as he could.  Mike could feel his body start to overrun his sensibility and start moving faster.  Micky matched his rhythm and was working close behind.  Soon Micky was feeling Mike’s full potential.

Micky rocked with Mike, feeling the urgency in Mike’s thrusts. 

Mike brought his hand around and took hold of the full cock that Micky had developed with their new playing.  Micky moaned when Mike brought pressure to his rod.   He felt pleasure when he moved back and forward.  “Your driving me nuts.” Micky said.

“I want to drive you over the edge.  Come on Micky, give in.”    Mike’s hand went tighter around his cock and the thrusting became even faster.  Micky closed his eyes and felt his inner self start to shatter.

Mike held Micky while he started to spasm both internally around Mike’s dick and  cock shot off for the second time.   Mike came himself, being milked by Micky’s muscles which tightened up.  It was a feeling that he never got used to but one that he loved to feel around him.

Micky fell forward on the bed.  Mike moved to lie on his side, taking Micky into his arms. 

Mike thought about their relationship.  Micky had a zest for life yet he was uncertain about it also.   When he was uncertain, he would turn to Mike.  Mike seemed to hold the answer for him.  Mike had more experience.  He had survived five years of mission duty, now he enjoyed a desk job.  Micky was half way through his five years.  It wasn’t easy duty.  That is why if you survive the five years, you get a desk job.   You had to learn to survive the problems that were presented to you with each mission.

Mike whispered in Micky’s ear. “Welcome home.”

Micky moved to be held closer.  “If it wasn’t for Mandy, things would have been worse, I know it.”

Mike moved to sit up and to hold Micky.  It was the next part of their relationship.  Micky would fall apart but he knew it was okay to do that with Mike.  Mike would hold him and understand what he was going through for he been there himself.   Micky talked a bit about what had happened to them while on recon.  How the life on the world didn’t want to give them any space to set up a science zone.  How close they came to being taken out by the opposing patrols. 

Soon sleep came to Micky, spent from his emotional and physical exertions.  Mike laid him back on the bed and he laid next to him, drawing up the sheets and blankets.

Mike drew him close to body, to provide the support that Micky craved at this point.

“I’m always here for you Mick.” Mike kissed to his nose then fell asleep, knowing when Peter arrived, Sarah would wake them.

 

Day 8

Sometime later, Peter returned home.  The lights were at half power.  He walked over to the pit and looked down at Mandy.  She hadn’t moved since he blocked her out.  Peter asked out loud, “Where is everyone?”

Sarah’s voice came to him.  “Davy is asleep in his room.  Mike and Micky are in Mike’s room asleep.”

Peter smiled.  He knew of Mike and Micky’s relationship.  He thought it was a beautiful thing.  That they supported each other in the most basic emotional and physical ways.  He saw nothing wrong with it.  He had relationships with same sex, but it was just flings compared to their relationship.

Peter sat down on the edge of the couch where Mandy laid.  He held her hand in and touched her forehead . 

Mandy awoke a start, her first reaction was to sit up , confusion surfacing to her face.  She remembered she had been in a fight in the bazaar, that she was hurt and in pain, yet she didn’t feel anything.

Peter caught her and had her lay back.  “Easy now,” he said in an easy calming voice, he saw the confusion in her eyes.  “Close your eyes for a moment and try to focus.”

Mandy did as she was told.  She relaxed back into the sofa, felt the warmth of Peter’s hand. 

“What do you remember?” Peter asked.

“I was hurt.  Davy brought me back here,” she said.

“So far so good.”

“Mike...he ran his hand . . . he fixed things.”   She opened her eyes and moved her shirt up.  No bruising could be seen.  “You . . . touched me . . . the pain felt dull after that.”

“Mike is a heeler.  I seem to be able to lift peoples awareness to levels that they can’t seem to do.”

“My black outs?”

“I can bring your conscious form into heeling time.”

“You guys have a few  secrets don’t you?”” Mandy she asked.

“Everyone has secrets.” he smiled.  “We respect each other, and help each other with the best of our abilities.”

“You’re lucky, to be able to what you do.”

“I know.”  Peter moved away, not wanting to get into a serious conversation.  He wanted her to get a new view of things, after going through something traumatic like that.  “It’s dinner time.  Want to help?”

“Sure.”  Mandy swung her legs around and stood up with Peter’s help on to unsteady legs..

“Sarah, start waking the guys.  Tell them dinner will be done in thirty minutes.

** ** **

Peter decided on spaghetti since no one else was around to give comment.  He made the sauce while Mandy cooked the noodles.  With salad and rools added, the table was set when the guys made their way out of their rooms. 

Davy had dressed in blues jeans and a red double buttoned shirt.  Micky came out of his room dressed in a blue jeans ans a blue shirt similar to Davy’s and Mike came out with jeans and a yellow double buttoned shirt.

Peter looked down at himself and commented, “Odd man out.  Guess I better go freshen up for a few minutes.” and headed off to his room.

Mandy finished up setting the table.  Micky came up beside her and gave her a hug.  Mandy had learned that Micky’ liked to touch people, to make sure it was okay.  “How are you feeling?”

“I’m okay.  Strange but okay.”  She looked over to Mike who was sitting down at the table.  “I want to thank you.  I can’t remember the last time I didn’t feel any pain.”

“Glad to assist.  I don’t know if it permanent but at least for now you can relax.” he told her.

Peter emerged from his room dressed in jeans and a green shirt.  He came to that table and sat down with the others.

“Micky, you give thanks tonight” Mike said to the group.

Everyone bowed their had and Micky spoke out loud. “I would like to give this thanks for allowing me to eat with my friends.  Thank you for my safe return to them and welcoming my new friend, Mandy,  and protect her as you have us all.  A men.”

They dug into their meals.  Micky questioned Peter about his work then asked Mike about his latest improvements to Sarah.

Peter looked to Mandy, while she listened to the question and answers.  She saw him staring at her. 

“Can I help you?” she asked.

“I was wondering why a girl as pretty as you elected to recon patrol.  It’s the most dangerous assignment you can ask for.”

Micky had asked the same question on night when they had dug in for the night.  “Simple truth is, I’m looking for my brother.  I needed an assignment that would get me out her into the traffic lanes so I can search for him.”

Micky picked up from there.  “Her brother signed on with a freighter a few months ago and has been heard from since.”

“Andrew is the only family I have left.” she further explained.  “It wasn’t like him to not drop word.  It’s easy to drop an email off from anywhere.”

“If they were connected.” Mike told her.  “A lot of these freighters are still operating on basic components.”

“But if they came to a station, he could find someway of getting word to me or some other friends.  No one has heard from him.”  Her distress in her voice was showing prominently.

Mike thought for a moment.  “Tomorrow we’ll go see some friends of mine.  One of my colleagues from recon is working on customs.  He might be able to help you.”

Mandy who had been frowning from the depressing news of her brother, let a smile. 

They continued on with dinner.  Once they were finished they all helped in cleaning off the table and washing the drying the dishes.  They had things picked up in less that half an hour.


Micky broke out in a grin and announced “Practice time.” and headed off to another door out of the living room.  They followed Micky into the band room.  Each man went to their station where their instruments were held on racks or tables.

Mandy watched as Micky sat down on the stool behind a drum kit.  He pulled on his black leather fingerless gloves then picked up his sticks.  It went through several motions, tapping each drum head and cymbal. 

Peter stationed himself behind the synthesizer stand.  Davy picked up a bass and Mike put on his favorite guitar.  Micky went into a rhythm and they joined in.  Mike stepped up to the microphone and started singing, “Listen to the Band.”  The went through the motion and Micky did a drum solo, happy to be back behind his kit.
Mandy clapped after the song was finished.  Davy told her, “And that was just a warm up.”

Mandy found a stool to sit on.  She watched as the Peter strapped on his banjo.  Peter picked at it and tuned it for a moment then gave a nod to Micky.  Micky announced “You Told Me.” and counted off.  Mike took lead singing duties on the song.

During the practice, sometimes Mandy would get off her stool and sway to the music.  She liked the songs that Davy sang and she got starry eyed when Micky sang, Sometime in the Morning.  She remembered him singing that while they were out on recon.  It sounded good a capella but with someone backing him up it sounded even better.

Mike watched Mandy move with their music.  He watched her move her body to the beat.  He thought to himself, that is one of the reasons he liked music.  For someone to enjoy it, and she was taking it in.  She looked fine, even with a t shirt and fatigues on.

Micky caught Mike watching Mandy.  Micky gave a grin.  Mandy was going to get her taste of the men of the house, he thought.  He knew Davy already was panting over her.  He had caught the glances from his friend, while she talked about her brother.  

In his conversations with Mandy, she was a comfortable person.  Micky thought anyone who was a card carrier for Madame X, had to be comfortable with themselves.  Micky enjoyed the clubs and occasionally dated girls that hung out there but he wasn’t as self assured for them on a full time basis.  Mike however could play their games with ease and enjoyed.  Peter went for the music and the drugs.  Davy enjoyed the girls, he knew most of the regulars by their names.

Micky turned his attention back to Mandy.  Oh she had them in the palm of her hand.  He just wondered if she would survive them, or if the house would survive her.

They practiced for three hours, running through all the songs they normally did on stage.

When Mike was satisfied with their rehearsal he called it a night.

Davy checked his watch.  “Great, I have time to catch up with Melinda.”

“Melinda, the two timer?” Micky asked.

“Well, it’s like this.  If she can’t get any from her current beau, I get to enjoy her.”

“So you are helping her to two time her current guy then.”

Davy agreed and Micky shook his head.  “Sounds like Mike and I are going to be pulling you out of another fight.”

“Nah, he knows about it, and knows Melinda has quite a sexual appetite.” he explained to his friends.
“Sounds like she is leading you on till she finds something better.” Mandy added in.  “But I don’t know the girl, but I played that game once.”

Davy looked at her and smiled at the ending comment.  “Saying you have an appetite?”

“I said once I had that type.  But I can be persuaded if the opportunity presented itself.”

Micky grinned to that comment and thought to himself, Oh honey, if you only knew what you just said.

Mike looked back at Micky and gave his own grin. 

Micky thought, it was going to be an interesting break.

 

day 9

Mandy followed Micky up the stairs to Micky’s bedroom.  “Think I’ll jump in the shower, playing drums is like taking a workout.” he commented.  He went into his bedroom to get some shorts.  He returned to the living room to go to the shower.

Mandy watched him disappear into the bathroom.  After the door closed, she gave a sigh.

“What was that for?” Sarah asked.

“Thinking.” replied Mandy.

“Want in on a little secret?” Sarah asked.

“What.”

“Mike and Micky are close, very close.  And they like to play if you know what I mean.” Sarah told Mandy.  “Don’t sell yourself short if you want to have some fun.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because Mike is talking to himself on how fine you are, and Micky is taking a cold shower.”

** ** ** ** **

Mandy woke early.  She was startled awake.  She took a deep breath when she realized that she was having a bad dream.  She was glad that she hadn’t wakened Micky.  She had done that twice with Micky and passed it off as being jittery due to the mission.  Here she doubted that he would let her get by with it.

Mandy got up and looked through her bag for some more clothes.  She pulled out a pair of jeans and a t shirt that said Want some  Head?  She went into the bathroom and took a shower and got herself ready.  

She slipped out of the room and headed downstairs.  She went over to the kitchen and pulled out a milk.  Mandy went over to the computer and signed on and checked her e mails.  Two mutual friends had responded, stating that they had not heard from her brother.  Mandy logged in on her brothers codes and saw that they had not be visited for some time either.

She heard a door open and saw Mike come out dressed in a t shirt and sweats.  He already knew Mandy was up, Sarah had told him.   Sarah had told him what she was doing.

“Found anything?” he asked.

Mandy shock her head.  “Two people responded to my inquires and said that they hadn’t heard from him either.  It’s like he dropped off the face of the known galaxy.”

“After I work out and change, we’ll go see Carl.”

Mike went in to the workout room.  Mandy followed him in.

There was a warm up video starting on the tv.  “Mandy stood beside him and moved to the exercises with him.  They were stretched in ten minutes.  Mike went to the runner and started at an easy pace.  Mandy took on the hand weights.

Mike ran for twenty minutes and started slowing down.  Mandy had reached her limit with the weights.

Mike started to follow up with cool down exercises.    “You keep in shape well.”

“Have to keep up my strength and figure,” she joked.

“And a nice figure it is.” Mike said.

Mandy kept quiet to that.  Mike changed the subject, “You go freshen up and I’ll fix some breakfast.  And it might be advisable to find a different shirt.  Much I get the meaning of the shirt, I don’t think the customs people would find it amusing.”

Mandy looked down and giggled. “Ah man, I thought most guys would love to read this.”

“You’re sense of humor can get you into trouble on this station if you don’t watch it.”

“Okay, okay, green drab it is then.” and headed back towards Micky’s room.

** ** ** **

After a cooked breakfast and Mike showered and changed, they headed into the station.  MARKO greeted them at the common area.  “Nice to see you okay Mandy.”

“Thank you MARKO.”

“MARKO, the order still stands for Enrique.”

“As you say Mike.”

Mandy asked Mike, “What order is that Mike?”

“Shoot first, then ask questions on why he is here.”  Mike said that in a deadly tone.

Mike escorted her onto a car and ordered the car to government level.

“So, who is Carl?”

“My old commander, and a friend.  He can help.  Keep an eye out for the freighter and let you know about the company that operates it.  That will tell us if there is a true danger.  Maybe your brother is on a deep space assignment?  Carl will be able to research that for us.”

The car slowed and stopped.  Once the doors open Mike escorted Mandy out and to the left. 

“Government level for the station.  Houses the hospital, police, immigration, social agencies and diplomatic core.”  He took her to a line.  “Need to show identification and scanned.”  They followed the line and came up to the guard on duty. 

“Reason?” he asked in gruff voice when he took Mike’s id. 

“Customs - to see Carl Isaac”

The man recorded the entry and nodded his head for Mike to walk through the scan.

Mandy walked up to the guard.  “I’m with him.” she motioned to Mike, handing her card over.

He nodded and had Mandy pass through the scan.  They were given their id’s back and badge’s to show why and where they were going.

Mandy followed Mike through the corridors.  He came to a stop in front Customs inspectors.

They walked in and was greeted by another happy guard.  “Mike Nesmith to see Carl Isaac.”

The guard hit the appropriate button and asked the name.  Then he gave a nod for them to continue on.  Mandy followed Mike.

Mike knocked on a door and heard a “come in.” 

“Michael.” he was greeted.”

“Carl”  

They shook hands of long lost friends.  “What brings you here to the bawls of the government wing?”

“I have a friend who could use your assistance.” Mike told him.  “Mandy Dawes.” Mike introduced her.

Carl returned to his desk and motioned them to sit down.  “What can I help you with?”
“I’m looking for my brother.  He signed on to work on a freighter called Darkstar operated by a company name The Capricorn Charter.  I haven’t been able to find to much on wither on the net.

“You won’t” Carl told her.  “The Capricorn Charter is very low key group.  They try their best to get no publicity.  Their manifests are questionable at best.”

“So you are saying that he is working for a rogue company?” Mike asked.

Carl shrugged.  “I can’t say for sure.  But we search their ships from bow to stern when they come in.”

“Have you seen the Darkstar?” Mike asked.

Carl went to his computer and entered some information.  “Was here six weeks ago.”

“Is there a list of hands?”  Mandy asked.

Carl went through more information.  “What’s his name?”

“Andrew, Andrew Dawes.”

Carl went through the list.  “He was on it when the ship was here.”

That took one edge down.  He was on the ship. 

“Carl, can you research to see if he is still on there from their last stop?”

“It will take some time, but I’ll look into it.  I’ll also put a warning on the list that I want to know when it is coming in.  I’ll let you know when it comes in.”

“Thanks Carl” Mike got up.  “Thanks for the news so far.  You can reach her at my address.”

Carl stood up followed by Mandy.  “I’m glad I could have helped.”   Carl followed them to the door.  “I’ll be in touch.”

They went out into the hall.  Mandy looked up to Mike.  “Thank you.  I am so glad to hear some positive news.” 

They started back to the reception area, When they went to the common area, they saw two police officers holding a prisoner.  It was Enrique.   Mandy took a step behind Mike.  Mike smiled as the officers took Enrique by.  “Nice to see you having a good day.”

“Fuck you Nesmith.”

“I wouldn’t give you the pleasure.” Mike called back to him.
“One of these days Nesmith.”

Mike turned back smiling.  “That wasn’t a wise thing to do.” Mandy told him.

“Oh, Enrique is a punk and he knows it.”

“But even punks find their brains and get even.  If you kick him long enough he’ll eventually bite.”

Mike looked at her then shook off the ordeal.  “Lets go see what we can go shopping for on the mall level.  I believe you need some respectable clothes.”

“You mean you don’t want me to wear, I’m with stupid, out in public?”

“That one would be reserved for Davy.”

They got on a car and headed towards the mall.

** ** ** **

Mike and Mandy returned home with several bags between them.  Micky was at the kitchen table eating his lunch.  Peter was sitting in the living room with one of his guitars.

Micky laughed at the number of bags.  “And here I thought he weren’t a typical woman.”

Mike set down the bags.  “She’s not typical Micky.  You don’t know what’s in these bags.” he winked.

“Hush Michael Nesmith.” Mandy scolded.  “I have to keep some secrets.”

“So what did you buy?” Micky tried to peek into one of the bags, but have his fingers swatted away. 

“It’s a surprise.  I bought some daily clothes and some clubbing clothes.”

“I thought you bought clubbing clothes yesterday?” Peter asked.

“Those were Madame X clothes.  These are clothes to wear out to where you are playing.  Mike approved.”

Micky looked to Mike, “You got to see her try them out?”

Mike nodded yes.

“Freak.” Micky called to his friend.

“No, just in the right place at the right time.”

Mandy gathered up her bags and headed upstairs.  “Don’t pout Micky, you’ll see them soon enough.”

Micky looked at his friend once more.  “Not fair, I saw her first.”

“And I think we will all see her in the end.” Mike commented.  He went to the kitchen and looked around for something to snack on.

“How did things go with Carl?” Peter asked walking up to the table.

“Good news is when the ship came through last he was on it.”

“Bad news?”

“The ship belongs to a company that has a shady reputation.  Carl is going to flag it and will call me when it comes in next time.”

“Cool.” Micky said.  “That must have relieved some stress.”

“I think it did, she went hog wild on the shopping.”

“So what is she wearing tonight to the gig?”

“Sworn to secrecy.” Mike told him

“Man, why do you get all the fun.”

“Because I’m Mike.” he told Micky.

Micky sat fuming at the table like a little kid.  Peter laughed and went back to the pit. 

“What are you laughing at?” Micky asked Peter.

“It’s always the same.  The three of you get into a tizzy over a girl.  And you all will have your charm with her.  Then in the end, I’ll sample the goods before she leaves.  It’s an endless pattern around here.”

Micky looked to Mike, “The man is right.  Think she can handle us?”

“I keep wondering, can we can handle her.”

 

day 10

Mandy returned in her fatigues for dinner.  “It will only take me a few minutes to change before we leave.” she told them.

Micky looked disappointed. 

Mike had fixed a dinner of steak and potatoes.  Then he went everyone off to go change for their gig. 

The guys returned dressed in the red double buttoned shirts and jeans.  Mandy disappeared to Micky’s room once he was done.

Mandy returned ten minutes later dressed in her new outfit.   She wore a two piece outfit that was retro.  A one piece mini dress with scalped out sides done in pink and knee hi white boots.

Micky had to take a few breaths to get his body back into control.  He knew she looked fine, but he wanted to jump her then and there.

Mandy gave a teasing smile to him, “Something wrong?”

With a high squeak than normal, Micky told her he was fine.  Everyone laughed to his response

“It’s looks like we are already.  The instruments have been teleported to the club so let’s get going.”

They went through the maze and to the common area. 

MARKO looked over the crowd, “Playing tonight?”

“We’re playing at She-pop’s”

“Your favorite spot.” MARKO commented.

A car stopped and they got on.  “Entertainment level 4" Peter announced.

Mandy could feel all the attention was on her.  “So you guys like?”

They were afraid to answer her but Mike finally broke the silence.  “We like it all right, but you may cause a riot in the club.”

“Not as long as my signals show I’m with you guys.  Besides, I can handle myself one on one.”

The car stopped and they headed out.  Davy took lead, Mandy was flanked by Mike and Micky and Peter followed up the rear.  Occasionally he stop to look at something then hear Mike call after him to catch up.

She Pop’s was already getting crowded.  The Manager had reserve them a table near the stage.  They sat down to a round of beer before they had to go on.   They talked and laughed while the guys started looking around the club.

Davy was the first to comment to them, “Really I don’t see anyone of interest.”

Peter agreed with him.

“You know why don’t you?” Mandy asked them.

Davy shook his head no.

“Because I’m with you guys.  No one is trying to compete.  You are not showing any interest.”

“What was your major in school?” Mike asked.

“Human Behavior.” she answered.

Once their beer was done, the guys headed onto the stage.  A crowd gathered around the stage while they settled with their instruments.  Mike stepped up to the microphone.

“Ladies and Gentleman, may I introduce our group, the Monkees.”  Micky counted off behind him to start with Pete’s Sake.

Mandy moved to the beat at her table.  She enjoyed their music.  She used to listen to it while growing up with her parents.  They loved older rock from the previous generation.  It could be heard anywhere.

One guy did take the courage to come to ask her to dance.  She went out on the dance floor and danced while Micky was singing, Let’s dance on.. 

They played two sets at the She Pop and returned home.  It had been awhile since they had played so staying out was not an option for the evening.  They returned home in a good mood, no one was ready for bed yet. 

“Sarah, half dim the lights and put on some music.”   Sarah did as commanded. The music was dance music from the clubs, with a beat for movement.  Mandy was feeling good, she moved to be in front of the space window and swayed to the music.  Micky couldn’t resist and came up to her and started to dance with her, closely.  The other watched with amusement from the pit.






Davy sat down next to Mike on the couch where he was watching Mandy and Micky from.  “Which one do you want tonight?” Davy asked.

Mike looked at him.  “You are a pervert,” he said with a smile belying his statement.  “I want Micky.”

Davy smiled then said,  “Ah the girl will be mine tonight.” 

Mike smiled at that too, if Davy had Mandy, then she would be tomorrow’s news to him and that would leave her to him and Micky. 

When the song was over they returned to the pit.  They were a bit winded, for they had shared a few kisses along with the close dancing.

Peter came from the kitchen with a tray of jello shots.

“It’s been forever since I did that.” Mandy said as she took one and brought it to her lips.

Davy produce a handful of colorful pills.  “And the fun begins,” he announced. 

He handed a different pill to each of them.

Mandy knew the pill she had been given, it was known to loosen inhibitions.  She took it, thinking what did Davy have in store for her that evening.

They continued to talk and drank some more.  The music continued to play into the room, with varying speeds and attitudes.  The pills started taking their affect to each of them.  

Peter was mellowing out more than he already was.  He had laid back on the fuzzy couch looked up at the ceiling and singing little songs to himself. 

Mike had taken Micky off to the side of the pit where the other couch was located and was talking to Micky quietly.

Mandy took off her boots to pad around in bare feet. She had gotten up and went back to stand before the space window.  She loved the setting of the window.  She was quite aware of seeing Mike with Micky and Peter was out for the count.  A song came on that got her swaying to the music once more.  She was a passionate person, she loved to feel rhythm and the song was meant to be moved to. 

Davy came up behind her.  He brought his body up behind her and held her close with an arm around her waist.  They moved with each other with the music.

Mike moved Micky to the love seat that was closest to the space windows.  Micky looked over to see Davy making his move on Mandy.  Part of his mind was mad that Davy was making a move on her, but another was happy that Davy would have her taste then move on.

Mike sat down beside Micky noticing that he was looking at Mandy and Davy. Mike made his move on Micky, kissing on Micky’s neck.  “So Davy is making Mandy his conquest tonight.”

“Which is good.  He would have tasted and moved on for us.” Micky replied.

Mike rubbed his had to Micky’s groin.  “Want to watch them?  I bet he’ll lay her out on the floor.” Mike kissed into his ear.

  “She’s fascinated with the wall.”

“Who wouldn’t be, that’s where we first did it.” Mike started work on Micky’s belt and pants. 

Davy’s hands started to wander over Mandy.  He put his hands on her breasts and pulled her closer against him.  She closed her eyes in pleasure to the pressure.  Davy turned her and kissed her on the lips.  Mandy put her arms around his shoulders and continued the exploration.   Davy made quick work of the zipper on the back of her dress.  It dropped to her feet, revealing only a bikini bottom.  

Mandy started work on Davy’s shirt, unbuttoning his shirt.  She easily undid his buckle and unzipped his jeans, dropping them to the floor.  Not a surprise to her, he wore no underwear.  Davy worked continued to touching and kissing while moving with the music.

Micky and Mike were having the time in the pit.  They had discarded their clothing and were kissing each other with eagerness, spurred on what they saw before the window.

Mike asked Micky, “You want me Micky?”   He knew the pill that Davy gave Micky was one to make him more willing to go along with things, while the pill he took, gave him the desire to lead.  Davy usually worked them into the behavior patterns.

Micky nodded, his pill was making him feel horny but he felt like rubber.  Mike had been the one to undress him and held him up for their kisses.  Mike turned Micky around and had him put his knees on the couch and hold the floor before him to the main floor.

Mike would take him from behind, both of them watching Davy with Mandy.

Mandy had been lowered to the floor.  Davy was lying over her, kissing her body, bringing her to moans with nips and kisses to points that he knew would make her feel good. 

Soon she was begging for him to enter her, yet he continued to explore her.

Mike took a tube of lube and started to touch Micky in the intimate area.  He prepared Micky to be taken by him.  He knew Micky was watching Davy play with Mandy.   Mike brought his cock up to Micky’s ass and slowly pushed forward.  Micky arched to the taking, it hurt but he knew it soon would be pleasure.

  Davy was entering Mandy tight cunt, he slid in to her with little problem.

  Mike caught site of Davy. He took his rhythm off of Davy.  Davy was making long sure thrusts into Mandy, not rushing the tempo.  Mike stroked Micky in long thrusts.

Each pair taking the time to bring themselves off.  Micky groaned with each time Mike struck his prostrate, making him want it harder and faster. He knew that Mike was following Davy’s lead. He watched Davy’s movements and felt them echoing with Mike’s thrusts. 

Mandy was wanting it to be faster too.  She asked him to move faster but Davy continued the slow pace.  Micky lowered his head, Mike and Davy taking the pace to drive him and Mandy crazy.

A song came on that Micky hoped would help things out, it was named orgasm, it started out slow and the tempo accelerated. 

Mike and Davy realized what song was on and did take on it’s tempo.  They thrust with the beat.  Micky could feel the beat through is body.  Mandy moved her hips to the movement also.

Soon the tempo moved faster, the two couples reaching their highest level before each exploding. 
Peter had kept watch of the two couples, seeing each one come to their completion.  Thinking how wild that they were doing it in the same room and doing it in unison to the song.  Then he laid back again to his mind meander.

 

 

@ 2005 Tommy Boy fan fiction * design and content by Paula C. *