Title: Halloween Masks.

Author: Mariana

(Ladymariann1@hotmail.com)

Archive: Batslash only.

Rating: R

Pairing: Bruce/Dick

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters and I never will.

Warnings: Silliness ahead.

Summary: There's a Halloween party at Wayne Manor and everyone's wearing the wrong costumes.

Notes: This is a much lighter Halloween story then "Ghosts"

 

Halloween Masks.
by Mariana

~~*~~


The party was going in full force but the host of the evening was having no fun. Probably because the only person he cared to spend the evening with was no where to be seen. Bruce Wayne glanced at his wristwatch again. Almost midnight and still no sign of Dick. His shift at the BPD should've ended hours ago, but most likely something urgent came up at the last minute.

Bruce sighed, resigning himself to spend the night enduring the mindless chat of the ghosts, witches and vampires that were currently roaming the great hall of Wayne Manor. He adjusted his hat and cape and walked towards the more sober- looking group of people.

After a while, he felt the presence of someone standing close behind him. He felt a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Only one person could've sneaked up on him like that. When a hand tapped his shoulder the smiled disappeared, being replaced by a perfectly blank expression. He turned slowly...and his mask of indifference slipped away the moment when he saw the man in front of him. Or rather, when he saw what the man was wearing.

His eyes traveled from the perfectly 's' shaped curl falling on the smooth forehead to the big 'S' symbol on the muscular chest. He paid particular attention to the way the tight red shorts enhanced the man's already impressive...attributes. The cocky grin and the mischievous twinkle in the blue eyes were the perfect final touch of the ensemble.

When he noticed the equally admiring glances of the other guests, he quickly excused himself and walked away from them, taking the new arrival with him. Once they were out of earshot, he welcomed his unexpected guest.

"Well Superman, this is a surprise. I thought you were always busy flying around Metropolis."

"I would never miss one of your Halloween parties Zorro, you know how much I love them."

"Indeed" He kept walking, steering his companion towards the library, which was thankfully empty.

After locking the door Bruce took Superman in his arms and kissed him passionately. The Man of Steel returned the kiss enthusiastically.

"I thought you weren't going to make it Dick."

"Sorry, I just didn't have time to pick up my costume earlier in the week and it took me forever to find a store that still had one of this."

" You could've picked another costume you know."

"Oh, come on, don't you want to find out what Superman wears under his suit?"

"I only want to know what * you * wear under your suit Dick."

"That's the right answer Zorro. Now come over here and I'll let you take a look under my cape."


The end.