AVON DREAM

by Seawave

5/6/99

Avon and Tristia sat together in the small room on the soft bedclothes, leaning against the wall, not wanting to admit how much they wanted to be intimate, but both seemed afraid of their feelings.

Slowly, after a while, they both began removing their clothes, still feeling rather uncomfortable and unsure. Neither of them had done this before.

They both sat naked, still nervous, though neither of them said anything. Tristia gingerly smiled at Avon and he managed a small smile back, feeling a tad embarrassed at not feeling in complete control of the situation, this being one of the few times he felt at a loss.

They both felt nervous as they lay together. Avon ventured out and touched her. Tristia gave a small smile and did the same. Still nervous, they began to venture further, their touches becoming more confident as they explored each other's bodies, warming and relaxing to the other's touch. The contact becoming more passionate as they started to kiss, their mouths caressing one and other as their hands explored more vigorously, then they finally trusted one and other, nature and entered each other gently, rocking back and forth as they bonded, grateful for their newfound inner courage.

~~~~~

END