Title: And What of Tomorrow

by sulee

Suz357an@aol.com

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Iolaus/Hercules

Archived: will be soon found at Shelly's site :)


And What of Tomorrow
by sulee


He woke abruptly; his eyes wide, pain flaring in his chest. He fought the urge to cry out. Instead, he focused on the dying campfire and waited. Although his heart was still racing, the pain was gone. He brought his hand up to where the pain had been and rubbed the flesh gently. There was no scar, no wound. There was only a broken amulet resting where a scar should be. Iolaus closed his eyes and slowly relaxed. He listened for any change in his lover's breathing - there was none. He instinctively reached out and pulled his lover's arms tightly around him. His eyes glistened with unshed tears as he stared into the fire once again and waited for sleep to come.

Hercules yawned as he stretched his arms above his head. He opened his eyes and found that he was alone. It wasn't much past dawn yet Iolaus was already down by the water's edge. He wiped the sleep from his eyes and stretched once again

"Hey, sleepy head." Iolaus approached his lover with a half dozen fish in hand. "I got breakfast."

"You're up early."

"Yeah, I guess I wasn't that tired." An awkward silence followed as the two looked into each other's eyes.

Ask me, Herc. Just ask. I can't lie to you. I don't know how to do this without you.

Iolaus, why won't you tell me what's wrong? I know you need some space. Tell me, Iolaus. Tell me.

"Well, you caught 'em, you cook 'em. I'm going to take a bath." Hercules rose to his feet. "Unless you want to join me." He grinned at the hunter as he motioned toward the water.

"I'm starved. How about we eat first?" Iolaus laughed as he winked at the demi-god. "I'm going need my strength if we're going swimming."

Hercules gathered the blond hunter into his arms. "Is that really what you want?" he whispered into Iolaus' ear.

Iolaus shivered, responding to sensation of his lover's breath on his sensitive flesh. He dropped the morning's catch on the ground then wrapped his arms around Hercules' waist, pulling the demi-god even closer. He looked up and tilted his head as if to invite a kiss from his lover. Iolaus broke into a wide grin as Hercules bent to claim his beloved's mouth.

"Yup, I'm sure. I'm starving!" he said with a giggle.

"IOLAUS!" The demi-god released his hold on the hunter. "You are-"

"Smart, brave?"

"Impossible!" declared Hercules, feigning a more than mild annoyance at the hunter's actions.

Iolaus was nonplused. He bent down and picked up the once forgotten fish. Swinging them over his shoulder he began to walk back to the campfire. He
took two steps, stopped and turned.

"Yeah, but I have a cute butt," he said with a seriousness that made them both break into laughter.

Hercules reached the hunter in two steps and wrapped his right arm around Iolaus' shoulders. "You start the fish, I'll go see what else I can find."

Iolaus looked up and grinned.

"Don't take too long. I'm so hungry I could probably eat both our breakfasts."

Hercules returned the grin with a mock scowl. "Better not. Something tells me I may need all the energy I can get today." He eyed the hunter carefully. There was something bothering him, that much Hercules was certain. "Iolaus -" he began.

"Hey Herc, you gonna stand around all day? Get going!" Iolaus pulled away from the demi-god and started toward the campfire. "I got some fish to cook."

I'll give you a break now, my friend, but when I get back we're going to talk.

Don't let me off the hook, Herc. Don't leave.

Iolaus sighed as Hercules turned on his heels and headed into the woods. He laid the fish beside the fire and went off into the brush to gather some kindling. Within minutes, Iolaus had the fire blazing and the fish skewered over the flames. He had some time to think as he sat waiting for his best friend to return.

Hercules returned ten minutes later with a generous quantity of the small golden berries that Iolaus favored. "Look what I found."

Iolaus looked up as Hercules displayed the berries in his hands. "Kewl. Those are my favorite!" Iolaus exclaimed as he reached for the offered berries.

"Hey, not so fast. These are for breakfast."

"Yeah, right and this is breakfast time."

"Well wait, let me at least sit down first!" A feeling of warmth surged through the demi-god as he watched the keeper of his heart smile as he popped a few of the sweet berries into his mouth. Hercules was forever in awe on how even the smallest of pleasures made his lover smile. It was one of the qualities that Hercules wished he possessed, for no matter how hard he tried, he usually found himself taking the smaller pleasures in life for granted. "I guess they're ripe enough?" Hercules asked chuckling.

"Hmmm? Oh yeah, they're great. Thanks Herc." Iolaus grinned as he licked the sweet juice from his fingertips. "Oh," he giggled, "you want some?"

Hercules rolled his eyes and groaned. "Now why would I want some sweet, ripe berries with breakfast?"

As quickly as the wind shifts direction, a silence descended over the camp. Hercules caught Iolaus' gaze and stared into the hunter's blue-green eyes. "Iolaus..."a second, then two passed without another word spoken.

Iolaus looked away, breaking the connection. He leaned over and rescued the well-cooked fish from the fire. "Ow,ow, they're hot! Here!" He quickly handed Hercules one of the skewered fish. "Eat up buddy."

Not this time, Iolaus. No more avoiding this.

"Not now Iolaus." Hercules placed the food beside him on the grass. "Breakfast can wait."

Gods, Herc, I don't know if I can do this.

"C'mon Herc, I'm hungry." Iolaus reached for another skewer. Hercules grabbed his wrist before Iolaus could reach his food. Iolaus looked into the deep blue eyes. He felt as if Hercules could see into his very soul. A heartbeat, then another and still no words were spoken. "H-Herc..." the hunter began breathlessly, "please."

"No, Iolaus. No more avoiding this," the demi-god stated calmly. "I know something is wrong."

Hercules knelt before his partner and took him tenderly into his arms. He pulled Iolaus to him, embracing him even as the hunter struggled to be free. Resting his cheek against the hunter's golden locks, he waited for Iolaus to relax before he continued. "It's the dreams, isn't it?" he asked softly.

"You know?" Iolaus burrowed his face into his beloved's furred chest, relishing the feeling of warmth and security. He closed his eyes as he inhaled the musky, masculine scent that defined the man holding him as his own. "How?"

"Did I know?" Hercules quietly laughed. "I'm not that heavy a sleeper, Iolaus." He hugged the hunter tightly, gently kissing the top of his head. "It was everything I could do not to hold you close and ask you each night about it." Hercules sighed as he remembered how his lover would wake each night, how he could hear the hunter's heart pounding loudly as if to burst though his chest. He could nearly taste the terror in Iolaus' breathing. He tightened his hold once again. "Tell me, Iolaus. Please."

Iolaus concentrated on the sound of Hercules' heart beating in steady rhythm. He quieted his breathing to calm his thoughts. His throat tightened as he began to speak. "It's him." He shuddered as he spoke the words. He exhaled shakily and tightened his arms around his lover's chest. "Don't let go, Herc, please don't let go."

Tears filled the demi-god's eyes. He stroked the blond curls, comforting his friend. "I won't Iolaus. I promise. I won't let go til you tell me to."

Iolaus nodded acknowledging what Hercules had pledged. The two quietly clung to each other. Iolaus shuddered again as he broke the silence.

"He comes for you, " Iolaus began. "It's all the same yet it's so different. He wants you."

"Me?"

Iolaus nodded again. "You." His voice cracked as he spoke. Tears filled his eyes as he continued. "I can't stop him." The hunter began to sob uncontrollably. Hercules adjusted his hold on his friend, slipping one arm around the hunter's waist and pulling him closer. His other hand reached up to Iolaus' face and gently stroked his cheek.

"It's okay, Iolaus. I'm here. He doesn't have me. I'm right here." Tears welled in the demi-god's eyes as he slowly rocked his friend.

Iolaus opened his eyes and looked up into the demi-god's face. Hercules bent and lightly brushed his lips against the hunter's mouth. Iolaus moaned softly then returned the tender kiss with one of silent desperation. "H-Herc," he sighed.

"Hmmm?" Hercules could not trust himself to speak. His heart was aching as he watched his beloved struggle with the memories. He stroked Iolaus' cheek once again. He cleared his throat and willed his voice to sound. "I'm here, Iolaus. He'll never have me. Not now, not ever."

"But it's so real Herc, it hurts," Iolaus whispered. "No matter what I do, I can't stop him. He…" Iolaus stopped, shuddering once again.

Hercules stood, scooping the hunter up in his arms. Iolaus slipped his arms around the demi-god's neck as he allowed his lover to carry him over to where they had made their bed the night before. Hercules tenderly laid Iolaus onto the blanket, taking care not to break his promise and lose his hold on the hunter. He lay on his side, cradling Iolaus in the crook of his right arm.

Iolaus turned to him, once again finding solace in the warmth of his lover's embrace. Hercules wrapped his left arm around the hunter, his hand rubbing a small circular pattern on his beloved's back in reassurance. When he was certain that Iolaus was ready, Hercules spoke.

"Why don't you start at the beginning. Tell me, Iolaus. Tell me what happens." Hercules' voice was calm and soothing.

Iolaus felt his pulse quicken as he began to recall his dream. "We're there...with him." He took a deep breath to steady himself. "It's just the three of us."

Hercules felt the muscles in Iolaus' back tighten. He continued massaging the muscles, widening the pattern to cover Iolaus' broad back. "You, me and Gilgamesh."

Iolaus shook his head. "No. You, me and D-Dahok." Iolaus laughed nervously. "Look at me, I can barely talk to you about a - a, a stupid dream." Despite his laughter, fear was building within the hunter. "H-he's the one who throws the dagger." Iolaus began to tremble. "I scream for you to watch out but - I don't know - it's like you don't hear me. All the while, he's laughing, at me, at you." Iolaus' breathing quickened and the trembling worsened. "I-I-I c-can't let him have you. I can't let him do to you what he did to me." Tears filled the blue-green eyes as Iolaus fought to continue. "Oh gods, Herc, it feels so real!" Iolaus brought his knees up to his chest, curling into a fetal position, yet Hercules still held him.

"What happens after he throws the dagger?" Hercules asked with calm persistence. He curled himself around Iolaus as if to shield him from the daylight. "Iolaus, what happens next?"

"I try to get to you but it's like I'm not even moving, I'm too slow." Iolaus looked up at his friend. His eyes were dark with emotion. "Somehow, at the last minute, you catch the dagger. But you can't turn it away. The blade just gets closer and closer - oh gods!" Iolaus tried to pull away from his lover's embrace. Hercules allowed the hunter to turn his back to the demi-god but never completely loosened his hold. Iolaus sobbed loudly. "How can I tell you?" He covered his face with his hands. He wept openly. "I can barely face this myself. I'm so sorry." The hunter hugged his knees to his chest. "I don't want to talk about this anymore. It's-it's just a dream, it'll go away."

Hercules' mind was racing. Iolaus was the bravest and most forgiving man Hercules had ever known. What could have Iolaus possibly done in this dream that had the hunter running away from it in fear? Hercules sensed that something about this was too important to ignore. They were going to have to face whatever had happened in the dream together. They were going to face it now.

"Iolaus, it hasn't gone away. It is a dream but look at what it's doing to you. Tell me, Iolaus, please." Hercules pleaded with his beloved. His strong, muscular arms pulled Iolaus back to him and he spooned himself around the trembling form. He brushed aside the golden locks and kissed the back of Iolaus' neck. His lips began to travel downward, lingering at the hollow where shoulder and collarbone meet. Iolaus arched his neck in response.

"Herc," Iolaus sighed heavily, " don't stop." Iolaus felt his lover's lips form a smile against his skin.

"I don't plan to," Hercules replied huskily. "Just relax, Iolaus. Rest up against me." The demi-god smiled as Iolaus moved closer. Hercules resumed his attention to the hunter's neck. He nipped along the collarbone, careful to not leave any marks...yet. He ran his hands up and down over the hunter's sturdy arms in a gentle, soothing rhythm. He felt the tension slowly dissipate from Iolaus' strong frame. Hercules moved back slightly as Iolaus rolled onto his back. The movement was so fluid it seemed as if it had been choreographed. Iolaus opened his swollen and reddened eyes, looking into the deep sapphire eyes staring at him. A slight smile tugged at the hunter's mouth.

"I love you, Herc. You know that, don't you?" Iolaus reached up and stroked the soft honey-brown hair that had strayed across the demi-god's face. He pushed the strand back behind Hercules' left ear. The movement wasn't lost on Hercules. It was the first time since they had begun talking about the dream that Iolaus had touched him with intent. Hercules caught the smaller hand in his and kissed the callused palm.

"Your love is the one thing in this world of which I've ever been truly certain, Iolaus. No matter what I've said or haven't said -"

Iolaus interrupted, pulling his hand away. "I hesitate." His voice was full of sadness.

"What?"

"I hesitate. He offers me the chance to save you and I hesitate." Iolaus' eyes filled with tears. "I know what he'll do to you; how he'll take your soul, use your body. And I still hesitate. How can I do that if I love you?"

Hercules ignored the question. Instead he threw his leg over the hunter and pulled himself up to straddle Iolaus at the hip. "I can't answer that without knowing what he wanted you to do." He cupped his large hands around Iolaus' face, wiping away the tears on the bronzed cheeks with his thumbs. "What did he want from you?"

Iolaus pulled away from his lover's hands. "He said I could take your place. That he would spare your life if I would willingly give him mine." Iolaus paused as he closed his eyes. When he continued, his voice had taken a faraway affect, as if he were recounting the dream as it played out through his mind. "I can see the dagger begin to cut your flesh. I've never seen fear like that in your eyes. I beg him to stop but he just laughs. 'What will it be, warrior?' All I can think of is how I felt when he had me before. The darkness, the pain - I didn't ever want to feel that helpless and vulnerable again. But when I look over to you, I know I have no real choice. But I wait too long. Just as I say yes, the dagger plunges into your chest." Iolaus gasped with the memory. "And then I feel the pain, the tearing of my flesh. I hear my ribs crack. I look down and see his h-hand inside my chest. There's blood everywhere - my blood. And then there's the burning, the tearing pain again. He pulls his hand out. My heart is bloody and beating still in his palm." Iolaus began to tremble once again. "When I look at him to ask why - well, it's not him anymore." He squeezed his eyes shut. "It's you." Iolaus waited for his partner's reaction. He felt a drop of moisture fall upon his chest. Iolaus opened his eyes in surprise from the sensation. What he saw brought fresh tears to his eyes. His best friend was leaning over him, weeping quietly.

"Herc, what is it?" Iolaus was confused.

Hercules wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "Iolaus, don't you see?" He sighed as he spoke. "It isn't him at all."

"But-"

"Iolaus, it's me. You're afraid of me." Hercules sat back on his heels and ran his hands through his hair in exasperation. Iolaus pushed himself up to a sitting position before his lover. The two were still touching - that bond had not been broken. He reached up and wiped away Hercules' tears with both hands. Then he slipped his arms around his partner's neck and pulled himself closer.

"How can you say that, Hercules?" Iolaus asked the question softly, his mouth nearly touched his lover's lips as he spoke. "I love you. I've always loved you." The hunter kissed Hercules' cheek, gently rubbing his lips against the rough stubble. He pulled his lover closer as he reached to claim the demi-god's mouth in a deep, searching kiss. Hercules pulled away breathlessly.

"Iolaus, stop, please." Hercules inhaled, holding his breath for a moment. "Look at me." Iolaus looked into Hercules' sapphire eyes.

"I-I don't understand."

"I know you love me, Iolaus, and I love you. But something about me frightens you." Hercules searched for the answer in his friend's eyes. "What is it, Iolaus? Please, tell me."

Iolaus looked away, suddenly intent on studying the now dying campfire. His mind was racing, playing back the images from his dreams. He remembered the terrifying helplessness and aching vulnerability as he realized the decision he had to make. There was no way to decide otherwise - his life for the life of the man who held his heart. Iolaus gasped at the thought.

Oh gods, my heart in his hands!

The hunter' eyes opened wide with shock. His heart began to ache with the realization that Hercules was speaking the truth. He was frightened of the man that he now held in his arms. "H-Herc," Iolaus could barely speak. He began to push away from the demi-god but Hercules caught him by the shoulders.

"Please Iolaus, what have I done? Why are you afraid?" Hercules anguished cry sounded out in the morning air. His lower lip trembled as he fought for control over the emotions raging inside him. "Iolaus, why?" His voice cracked with sorrow.

Suddenly, the memory of the last time Iolaus had felt this helpless came rushing back to him. He was standing outside of Nemesis' house, peering in through the tiny kitchen window. He saw Hercules sitting at the table beside Evander as Nemesis stood behind the demi-god, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. Hercules was smiling, speaking to her. She laughed then bent and kissed him on the top of his head. He took her into his arms and hugged her to him. Iolaus could barely breathe. He felt a wave of nausea rise and his sight dimmed, as he became lightheaded. The love of his life was happy, happier than he had been in a long time that was obvious. It was also apparent to the hunter that he was not the source of his partner's joy. The realization tore at his heart.

"I saw how happy you were. How happy she made you. I know you'd never leave me but, how can I let you stay?" Iolaus spoke in a hushed tone as he looked directly into the demi-god's eyes. "I love you so much, I just want you to be happy." Tears filled the gentian blue-green eyes. "I want you to have a family again."

Hercules was momentarily speechless. "W-what? Iolaus, you're not making any sense. Who made me happy?" The demi-god shook his lover impatiently. "What are you talking about? What has this got to do with your dreams?" Frustration was mounting within him. Hercules struggled to keep close rein on his feelings.

"Nemesis. I saw you with her and Evander through the window when I got back from Dorisia. I slept out by the lake that night. I couldn't go in...." Iolaus' shoulders sagged as he remembered how lost he felt when he realized he would someday face a future without Hercules. "It wasn't as difficult to return in the morning. I knew we'd be leaving by noon. I'm sorry. I should have told you about what I saw. Maybe then you would have stayed." Iolaus frowned as he looked into his lover's eyes. "I don't want your promise to stay beside me to get in the way of what will truly make you happy. I couldn't live with that."

Hercules was incredulous. "Happy? You want to know what makes me truly happy?"

Iolaus turned his head away, suddenly uncomfortable under the demi-god's stare. He nodded in reply.

"You, you damn fool! You!"

"Herc, it's okay-" Iolaus began as he pulled away from his partner.

"Iolaus, don't say another word. Not one more word til you hear what I say!" Hercules grabbed the hunter by the shoulders and held him still. "You're right. I was very happy that night" Iolaus looked down at the ground as he waited for the truth. "You know why I was so happy? Do you?"

"What do you want from me, Herc? I've told you what I saw. I understand -"

"You understand NOTHING!" the demi-god shouted. "Look at me. Look...at...me." Hercules waited for Iolaus to turn back to him. His heart ached when he saw the dejected look in the gentian eyes. He sat back and pulled Iolaus onto his lap. He stared deeply into his lover's eyes and smiled. "You fool, you wonderful, brave and loyal fool." Gently, he brushed his lips over Iolaus' mouth and once again smiled as he gazed at the handsome blond. "I was happy because I knew you were coming back. I spent that whole night talking about you. I missed you so much that week that I drove Nemesis crazy with my babbling."

"You babbled?" Iolaus peered up shyly. Hercules grinned at the hunter.

"Constantly. Nemesis said she would go out and find you herself if you didn't get back soon. Don't you get it?" Hercules grasped the broken amulet that Iolaus wore and held it before the hunter. "What truly makes me happy is that you're here, wearing this and that you still want to be with me. After everything that's happened, all that we've been through," Hercules paused as he slowly placed the amulet over Iolaus' shoulder. He laid his open palm over the hunter's heart. "After it all, you're still here. You're my family, Iolaus. You always will be the one who holds my heart."

Iolaus placed his hand over that of the demi-god. "And you've always held my heart. I guess I never really understood that until I thought I had lost you. It really did feel like there was a huge hole right here," he pressed his palm against Hercules hand.

Hercules slid his hand down the firm abdomen. "You know what would make me really happy now?" he asked with a wicked grin. Iolaus pushed the hand further down to rest upon his leather codpiece. His eyes darkened as a rush of desire coursed through his veins.

"I think I have a good idea," he purred. Iolaus arched his hips as Hercules gently squeezed the hunter's groin. He felt the sweet discomfort of the leather straining against his swelling manhood. Iolaus smiled as he watched his lover fumble with the ties. "Here, let me," he said with a soft chuckle as he batted the larger man's hands away. He quickly unfastened the buckle at his waist, freeing the belt from his hips. As he began to undo the codpiece ties he looked up at the demi-god and winked. "You know, one of these days I'm going to have to teach you how to do this properly."

Hercules returned the wink. "It's more fun to watch you do it."

Iolaus grinned wickedly. "Oh, so you want to watch then." He wrapped his fingers around his hardening shaft and slowly stroked the sensitive flesh.

Hercules let out a soft moan as he watched his lover. He quickly unfastened his trousers, never taking his eyes away from the sight of Iolaus stimulating himself. He carefully pushed his lover onto his back, then gently pulled Iolaus' hands away from the engorged member. "Let me." Hercules growled. He slid his hands over the hunter's hips then hooked his fingers in the waistband of the leather pants. He pulled them down over the fair flesh, down to the hunter's knees. Iolaus kicked off his boots and grinned as he watched the demi-god lower his head and touch his lips to Iolaus' inner thighs. Iolaus toed his pants off as Hercules began to leave a trail of soft kisses up Iolaus' legs. He found purchase at the hunter's groin, then nuzzled against the softly furred sac.

Iolaus exhaled slowly. "Herc?"

"Hmmm?" The demi-god hummed his response against the base of his lover's manhood. Iolaus bucked up off the blanket in reaction to the sensation.

"Gods, Herc! Do that again and this will be over before we've begun!" Iolaus exclaimed, panting.

Hercules lifted his head to look at his beloved. "You're the one who called me, remember?" he chuckled. "Now where was I? Oh yes…" Hercules grinned as he began to stroke Iolaus. His large hand pulled at the hardened flesh slowly.

Iolaus ran his tongue over his lips. His eyes were wide and dark with lust. "Herc, wait." Iolaus swallowed deliberately. "Take your clothes off." Hercules raised a questioning brow to the demand.

"What?"

"You heard me. Take your clothes off - now." Iolaus' voice was strong and commanding. A feral grin graced his lips. "C'mon big guy, I want you naked. Right now."

Hercules' eyes widened as he recognized his lover's intent. "Do you now?" he teased. He pulled the light undershirt he wore over his head and tossed it behind him. "More?" he teased coyly smiling at the hunter.

Iolaus opened his mouth slightly and snaked out his tongue to briefly touch his upper lip. "What part of naked didn't you understand, Herc?" The hunter's voice was nearly a growl. The demi-god grinned in reply.

"Just checking." In one quick movement Hercules' trousers landed around his knees. Iolaus hooked one foot in the leathers and, as the demi-god toed off his boots, Iolaus finished stripping his lover.

"Much better. Now c'mere," Iolaus directed as he patted the space beside him. Hercules lay on his side once again but, this time, it was he who was cradled to his lover's chest. Iolaus stroked the soft sun-kissed brown hair tenderly. He tilted the larger man's face up by the chin and stared deeply into the darkened blue eyes that met his. "You are mine, aren't you Herc? Just mine and no one else's?" Before the demi-god could answer, the hunter claimed his mouth in a searing kiss. Tongues met and intertwined only to dance away just to find each other again. Iolaus rolled onto his side forcing the larger man onto his back. He straddled the demi-god, grinding his weeping erection into that of his partner, breaking the kiss. Hercules gulped for air.

"Gods, Iolaus, what you do to me!" The demi-god exclaimed, panting with desire. His hands reached up to touch the hunter's muscular chest. He ran his fingers along the contours of his lover's frame, every dip and swell familiar to his touch. Iolaus exhaled slowly, closing his eyes, reveling in the feeling of his lover's roughened fingertips mapping his flesh. The hunter inhaled, then opened his eyes.

"Tell me, Herc. What do you want me to do? Whatever you want is yours." Iolaus placed his palms on the demi-god's chest, his fingertips resting on the hardened nipples. He tilted his hips slightly forward, increasing the pressure at his partner's groin.

"Iolaus," Hercules moaned, "please. I don't think I can hold out much longer."

Iolaus smiled. "Then don't." He sat back slightly, lowering his head to the demi-god's engorged shaft. He looked up at Hercules briefly then bent to take his lover's flesh. He ran his tongue along the thick length in long, steady strokes, moistening the turgid member. Hercules trembled as Iolaus blew gently on the wet flesh.

"Iolaus, please!" Hercules breath was coming in short gasps. "Don't stop!"

The hunter cupped the heavy sac in one hand as he swirled his tongue around the purpling head. He set an even rhythm as he took more and more of the hardened length into the confines of his moist mouth. He quickened the pace in tune to his lover's thrusts. Soon he sensed his lover's impending release. He pulled his mouth away and grasped the hardened shaft, teasing the demi-god into exploding over them both.

"Oh, gods Iolaus, I love you!" Hercules shouted as he spilled his seed.

"I love you too, Herc," the hunter declared as he claimed his lover's mouth once more. Iolaus shifted his position, placing himself between the demi-god's legs. He coated his straining member with his lover's seed. Hercules parted his legs to allow his lover better access to him. "Mine always," Iolaus said tenderly and in one movement, the hunter sheathed himself fully within the man who held his heart.

Hercules hissed as the hunter entered him. He shifted his legs once again, this time for comfort as the hunter had filled him completely. Squinting against the morning sun, the demi-god looked up into Iolaus' eyes. "Yours, Iolaus. All that I am is yours."

Iolaus' heart swelled as he gazed upon his soulmate. The hunter remained still, allowing Hercules' flesh to adjust to his lover's invading girth. He ran his hands over the larger man's hips and slid his hands beneath the demi-god's muscular buttocks. He rested his thumbs in the hollow of each cheek. He sighed as he began to knead the firm flesh as he rocked his hips slowly.

Hercules wrapped his long legs around the hunter's waist, pulling his lover deeper into him with each of the steady strokes. His softened member was once again filling, pushing hard against Iolaus' abdomen. Faster and faster, Iolaus pumped in and out of his lover's warm, tight flesh. A slight sheen of perspiration coated the two writhing forms as they lost themselves in the pleasure of each other's bodies.

Hercules' fully engorged manhood strained between them. Iolaus reached for his lover's hand and, bringing it to his lips, kissed it gently before placing it on the filled flesh. Together they began to tease the hardened member, thumbs intertwined running over the weeping slit. The hunter quickened his thrusts in response to the building pressure.

"Let go, Iolaus. Let it all go." The demi-god pleaded with his beloved. "This is real, Iolaus, - us."

Iolaus shuddered, sobbing, as a tidal wave of emotion and sensation engulfed him. He arched his back as he climaxed convulsively. "Hercules!" he shouted as he emptied his seed within the man who meant everything to him. A moment later, Hercules' hips bucked up, thrusting his enflamed manhood into the hands that enveloped it. He grunted and, pulling his lover close, he spilled his essence into the still entwined hands.

Iolaus collapsed bonelessly onto the demi-god, his breath coming in short gasps. Hercules rubbed his back soothingly. "I love you, Iolaus," he murmured. "You are everything I hold sacred in this world."

The hunter raised his head to look at his beloved. He smiled a smile more radiant than the sun. "I know, Herc. I think, down deep, I always knew." He pulled away slightly, withdrawing his now softened member from within his lover. Hercules softly sighed with the loss.

"I love you, Herc." The hunter bowed his head to kiss his lover's abdomen. He pulled their hands away from the demi-god's softened flesh with a grin. "Now you really need a bath," he chuckled as he licked the still warm essence from his palm.

Hercules pulled Iolaus up by the shoulders. "Hey, now whose fault is that?" he laughed, hugging the smaller man tightly. Their lips met in a tender kiss. Iolaus tilted his head back to look at his lover's face.

"It had better be mine," he grinned crookedly. He wrapped his arms around Hercules' broad chest and kissed one raised brown nipple. He sighed contentedly…until a loud growl emanated from his stomach. The two men burst into laughter.

"Well, now I know how important I am to you, my friend."


The End


Well, this is actually the first of two parts of a larger story. I thought this could also stand alone. Hope you had as much fun as the boys did ;)
I'm just a romantic at heart