Divorce Court

By PEJA

Email: daltonavon@yahoo.com

URL: https://www.squidge.org

Fandom: Sentinel

Pairing: Rafe/Jim/Blair

Summary: Its a Taisha kind of thing (you won’t understand that reference unless you happen to be watching Divorce court, so....Jim and Rafe discover a secret passion of the little anthro

Note: this is gonna be a dash off cuz I’m tired...which is likely why this caught me

 

Divorce Court

By PEJA

Blair leaned nearer the full-length, lighted mirror using his artificially tapered-nailed pinky to smudge the dark liner under his eyes just that little bit more, then blinked the lush store-bought lashed over his finger, fluffing them out. A dash of silver dust eye shadow glittered on his lids, topped by gold accenting the blue of his eyes to perfection.

He combed through his plucked brows, shaping them to his satisfaction and stared hard at the delicately balanced makeup that hide any masculine flaws that might have distracted from his imitation feminine beauty.

Tilting his head, he smiled as his dancing curls swept around his features like a caressing silken hand, the soft tickle of the glass beads he’d braided into small strands sounded sweet to his delighted ears.

Standing back a bit more, getting a better view of his reflection, he let his gaze trail up his mirrored image.

"I feel pretty," he murmured running his hands down the silk of the dark lavender Victoria’s Secret negligee . He swayed his hips, smiling seductively as one clean shaven leg flashed through the thigh cut silk. "Mmmmm, Blair you are a hot babe," he told his reflection, his hands cupping the breasts that whispered of the silicon padded bra under the gown. "Wonder if I should have gotten a bigger cup."

"Looks about right to me," Jim’s soft spoken, awed words broke the private conversation Blair had been having with himself.

The younger man spun around, his eyes wide and frightened. "You....you..."

"Yeah," Jim said. "Me...." He tipped a head at the other man at his side. "And Rafe."

Blair’s terror spiked as he brought his attention around to the other man. "Oh....."

"The stakeout got canceled," Jim explained softly.

Blair, pale beneath the work of art that was his face, nodded. "Oh..." he whispered

"I think we might have a little something to talk about here, don’t you agree, Rafe?"

Rafe grinned darkly, his eyes traveling over the glamorous vision trembling before them. "Oh, yeah..."

"Blair?" Jim said firmly. "Do you have another name when your....." His hand see-sawed up and down toward Blair.

Tears shimmered in Blair’s eyes and he ducked his head, shaking a no response.

"Okay, Blair, then." Jim took a step into the room.

Blair’s head jerked up, his tear-filled eyes wide, a deer caught in the headlights look on his lovely face.

Jim hesitated a moment, then strode across the room and grasped Blair’s trembling arm. "Come on, Blair. Living room. Now."

Blair allowed himself to be lead out of his room....Would it be his room after this little talk? His teeth worried his lower lip at that thought. Where was he going to go? He didn’t have the money for a hotel. Not until he got his next check from Rainier. Oh God, what if Jim or Rafe tell his secret? The chancellor had it in for him. He’d get axed for sure. Can’t have a cross dresser exposing his kinks to the precious students....

Jim settled Blair on the couch and sat down next to him. "Jesus, you are beautiful." He murmured. "Isn’t he beautiful, Rafe?"

Rafe seated himself on the other side, sandwiching Blair between them. "Hmmm?" he said, catching one of the tickling braids between his thumb and forefinger. "Very beautiful."

Jim’s hand found its way onto Blair’s trembling thigh. "This is real silk?"

Blair ducked his head, nodding.

"You like silk on your skin, Blair?" Rafe whispered into the shell of Blair’s ear, his breath warm and caressing.

"Blair," Jim murmured, his hand sliding up on the smooth silk, exposing a goodly amount of Blair’s milky thigh. "Rafe asked you a question."

Head swimming with his anxieties, Blair forced himself to nod again.

"Imagine him in black lace, Jim."

Jim nodded. "Or white. I like an illusion of innocence."

The words finally penetrating, Blair’s glance darted between the two cops. "You aren’t gonna throw me out?"

Jim cupped Blair’s pale cheek, a thumb under his chin to lift his face. "Only throwing we’re gonna be doing with you is you’re legs over my shoulders so I can make you scream from my loving while Rafe here gives you the best damn blow job you’re ever gonna have."

Blair’s mouth gaped and Jim took that as an invitation. His lips crashed into Blair’s, his tongue going deep to seek Blair’s in a soul-searing kiss while Rafe’s mouth dropped to Blair’s shoulder, sucking hard and marking him as theirs

 

End

Hey it was all about the lavender Victoria’s Secret negligee. I have got to stop watching these court shows