Title: Beloved Blue Eyes

Author: PEJA

Fandom: Sentinel

Pairing: Jim/Blair

Rating: NC-17

Summary: White slavery comes to Cascade:

Note: This is an AU set in a world not of canon fodder. Don’t make the mistake of trying to compare it to Petfly’s illusion of the Boys Of Cascade.

Disclaimer: Petfly holds the claim of creation of Jim, Blair and the MC guys. The story line is all mine.

Feedback: Pay me in the only legal tender

Email: daltonavon@yahoo.com

Warnings: This is Slavefic, with all that entails.

Author’s note: I decided that Jim needed to bring Blair over to his way of thinking through some very nasty techniques. Research into this gave me this insight to brain-washing techniques overall

Brainwashing techniques
The three D's.
Initial techniques to elicit favorable statements from a captive audience, so to speak, were the savage use of electric prods and other similar kinds of physical abuse. Later the techniques became more refined, like the three D's: debility, dependence, and dread.

Isolation. One tactic for generating a state of debility, dependence, and dread (DDD) is isolation. Identify the leaders of the group and remove them from the group. Introduce informers whose job is to create an atmosphere of suspicion and to prevent trust or intimacy developing among the prisoners. Another technique is to subject a captive to sensory deprivation. Decrease the amount of sensory stimulation available, such as is readily experienced in solitary confinement. The idea is to do whatever you can to destroy morale and "esprit de corps," making captives vulnerable to threats and bribes.

Thought control. Another tactic for generating a state of DDD is thought control. Force a person to choose between cooperating or losing one's income, position, tenure, possibility of advancement or meritorious pay increase. Confuse people and wear them down by unpredictable treatment, sometimes harsh and seemingly unfair and arbitrary, and at other times friendly, fair-minded, and conciliatory. This kind of manipulation produces anxiety, dread, and guilt, as well as confusion about what to think and how to act.

Conditioning. A further tactic is political conditioning. This consists of daily repetitious lecturing and instruction along a certain line of thinking, behaving, and being. If you go along with the "party" line, you are rewarded and if you don't, you are punished. Usually those who are considered "bright" or more "advanced" in their thinking and behavior are used to persuade others who are less "bright" or less "advanced.".

You can read up more on this at http://members.tripod.com/zenol/brainwashing.html

 

BELOVED BLUE EYES

By PEJA

James Ellison, Chief Investigator for the Slave Economics Division, meandered through the well-lit slave-pens inspecting each of the pathetic creatures for signs of excessive abuse before his glance flicked away to inspect the next. It was his job, making sure that the marts followed the livestock protection laws.

He almost certainly wasn’t here to buy, but if the mood caught him....

He smiled at the thought. It had been a long time since he’d purchased himself a new bedwarmer. Perhaps it was time...

A roar of jeering cheers wrenched his thoughts from within; curiosity pointed his feet toward the noise.

His approach was enough to break the crowd apart, revealing the slave suspended from the torturous penalty cross. Hard blue eyes itemized the gashes, some recent and bleeding, others already scabbed over and healing that decorated the youth’s tightly muscled naked form. A huge goose-egg, dribbling bright red, marred his left temple. Open and clear oozing welts from what looked to be a cat-o-nine ranged over his legs and torso. Blood poured freely from a gash in his thigh.

Jim scowled darkly. If this wasn’t a case of abusing the beast, he didn’t know his job. The slave was a virtual bag of breathing minced meat

A slavemaster bustled up to him, twisting his hands and babbling, "Master Ellison, we are honored by your presence."

Staring down his aristo nose, Ellison directed his dark scowl toward the man at his elbow. "Why is this slave being..." He waved a furious hand up and down the length of the bound creature. "...punished?"

"Oh, but he’s not, Master Ellison." The market urchin assured him, rolling his hands over and over each other. "This one was captured on the outer rim. He’s been put up to auction three times, but his violent behavior has driven away buyers. Not even the brothels would take him...even if we paid for his space. He is to be the evetide’s entertainment."

Jim’s gaze tracked back to the filthy, bloodied creature hanging limply in his bonds. "Death by torture? A bit extreme, don’t you think?"

"He attacked his handlers, Master," the urchin explained, nodding. "Bit the ear right off one man’s head, he did? And ate the thing like a wild animal."

Jim crooked an eyebrow. "You jest."

"The God’s own truth." The man avowed, pointing toward a slaver on the opposite end of the arena.

Jim’s sharp glance followed the direction the slave handler indicated, smiling as he noted the white bandaging over the man’s missing ear. "The slave?" he murmured, directing his pointed gaze back to the suspended creature. "He looks...mistreated. I would hate to have to bring brutality charges against this mart to the attention of the master controller."

"No," the man scrambled at Jim’s arm. "I assure you, Master Ellison, your father need not be bothered. The slave refused his food. We have been forced to hydrate him just to keep him alive this long. Believe me, Master, his death will be as humane as can be provided, given the seriousness of his crimes."

At that moment, the slave stirred himself, lifting his head weakly but with steel pride.

Jim saw the sparkle of rebellion glowing in blackened and swollen blue eyes and acting on pure instinct, he side-stepped away from the man at his side just in time to avoid the blood streaked spit bestowed on the slaver. The slave’s trembling lips curved into a sneering grin before the weight of his head grew to heavy and he slumped once more in his bonds.

Enraged beyond reason, the slaver raised his arm and swung a two-inch thick crop at the defenseless slave.

Jim moved to intercept, grabbing the slaver’s wrist in his steel hand and squeezing until the stick fell uselessly on the ground. "Master....?"

Jim glared into the blustering man’s eyes. "I want him."

A look of pure horror crossed the little man’s face and he swallowed hard. "You...want," his muddy brown eyes flicked over the fast fading slave. "Him?"

From the cross, the slave lifted his head weakly once more and met Jim’s gaze.

"Are you hard of hearing?" Jim demanded of the slave-monger, but his gaze captured and held the slave’s. "I want him."

The slave’s pale lips breathed a silent no toward him.

"But, Master Ellison, this creature is dangerous," the slave-keeper protested. "He’s to be put down. If you were to come to harm at his hands, your father...."

Jim arched a high brow. "You are refusing me a slave I have chosen?"

The color washed out of the smaller man’s face. Shaking his head, he wrung his withered hands. "No, Master. Never would I dare do such a thing..."

"Good." Jim turned to his two bodyguards. "H, release my new slave and see him delivered to my loft. Simon will see to my safety on the walk home." Jim turned on his heel and headed away from the center of the mart

"Master," the slave-monger broke into a trot at his side. "Sir, the matter of....payment..."

Jim stopped short, smiling coldly as the smaller man darted past him, only having to turn and trot back to him. "Payment?"

"For the slave...."

"Ah, yes." Jim nodded. "You said you offered to pay the brothels to take him off your hands. I will accept that payment."

"But...." the smaller man darted a glance toward the crowd that was beginning to gather. "But, Sir, I thought..."

"Thought what?" Jim asked softly, tugging at his cuff with bored indifference. "That I would pay for a slave you can’t even pay the brothels enough to get rid of. I thought it would delight you to have me take him off your hands." He glanced over his shoulder at his remaining bodyguard. "Simon, I’m thinking my father would be interested in looking into the practices of this market, what do you think?"

Simon’s lips curved into a gloating smile and he grunted his approval.

Jim nodded. "Yes, my father would be very interested in this market."

Blanching whiter still, the slave-keeper shook his head. "Oh, please, no. No, I assure you, Sir, we are an honest market. You may take the slave. He is yours. A gift."

"And my payment?"

"I...I...Yes...Yes, of course," the man babbled, nodding rapidly. "I’ll have your account credited."

Jim patted the slaver’s cheek. "There’s a good man." He threw a glance over his shoulder, toward the cross where H was just hoisting the weakly squirming man high into his arms. "Look, Simon. He is strong as a newborn and still he struggles against our man, H."

Simon smiled grimly. "This one will make you an nice diversion, Sir."

Lifting a casual shoulder, Jim nodded. "If he lives."

The two men shared a dark chuckle over the quaking slave-monger’s head.

The little slaver shuddered at that. He’d heard nasty rumors about this Master’s own behavior with the slaves unlucky enough to come into his handling. A slow smile curved his thin lips. Might be the beast had gotten his justice after all. He nodded to himself.

*

Bathed, his wounds cleaned and wrapped and bundled, naked into a large cloud soft bed where his tormentors lashed his legs and arms to the bedposts, Blair did the only thing left to him and drifted into an exhausted sleep.

He woke hours later, disoriented, the room cloaked in the soft darkness of candlelight.

Taking a quick inventory of his condition, he twisted the ropes around his hands and jerked them, testing the resistance and finding only the smallest of slack in them. His legs twisted against their bindings, and found no slack. The man who had bound him had known what he was doing.

He sighed, tipping his head back, eyes sweeping over the blank wall. He turned his head to the left. Another wall. He lifted his head off the pillow and hissed a breath through his teeth.

The big man, who had bought him, stood at the foot of the bed wearing a loose robe.

He froze, blue eyes meeting blue ice. Blair knew his fear was shimmering in his eyes, but he was too exhausted, to lost to squelch it down. He sank sharp white teeth in his lower lip.

"Good." The big man nodded his approval. "You understand what is expected of you. I," The slave-master tapped his chest, "Am Jim Ellison." Smiling the devil’s own smile, he arched a high brow. "But you can call me master."

A sneer ghosted over his lips and rebellious sparks flickered in Blair’s eyes before he could hide his thoughts behind his lashes.

"Something amuses you?" Ellison quipped, moving to sit near Blair’s hip. "Or is it anger?" His finger traced Blair’s cock, lurching him off the mattress. "Whatever, it has no concern for me." Smiling coldly into Blair’s eyes, he cupped his balls, weighing them and grunted. "You do have a nice package." His smile went colder still. "It would be a shame if I had to remove it."

Blair blanched, his head rolling on the pillow.

"I’ve heard stories of the men who wander the outer rim," Jim murmured, rolling Blair’s balls in his fingers. "Nicely shaped." He hit his slave with an intent stare. "Tell me about your women."

A shudder rocked Blair and he shook his head.

Jim’s fingers curled around the delicate balls, squeezing a cry of pure agony out of the bound man. "You have many women?"

"My harem, " Blair ground out, squirming to gain release. "Is none of your concern."

Jim smiled coldly. "You miss your women?" he asked, alternately squeezing and releasing Blair’s balls.

"Wouldn’t you like them with you?"

Horror flickered in blue eyes. "No."

"Have you fathered many children?" Jim demanded, switching direction. His fingers squeezed hard on the soft sac.

Blair’s body arched under his master’s harsh treatment. "You leave... my... family alone." He rasped.

"Have you fathered many children?" Jim demanded, squeezing harder than before. "Answer, slave. I would hate the necessity of twisting these from your body." He twisted the flesh down and away from Blair’s body.

"Yes." Blair screamed, writhing under the horrible onslaught. "Many."

Jim released his balls, smiling. "There now, an honest answer. That wasn’t so hard, was it?" He rubbed soothing circles over Blair’s rigid stomach. "You will make an excellent stud."

"If you think I’ll fuck your women....."

Jim backhanded him across the face, breaking open an already puffy lip. "You will do whatever I ask of you, slave." His cold gaze traveled over the multi-hued form tied to his bed. "But I think we can breed you without the need of you lying with the woman. I’m not prone to sharing my bedwarmers."

Blair sucked in a choked breath. "I won’t do it. I’d die first...."

One dark brow lifted. "You think so?" He palmed Blair’s cock, curled his fingers around the pulsating flesh and smoothed his hand up and down the shaft, stirring the silky flesh to life. Smiling at this small feat, he leaned over and blew a warm breath over the blossoming head, making the body under his caress wriggle blissfully and arch up into his hand, the greedy cock pulsed upwards until it brushed his lips. Jim’s tongue darted out, tasting the moisture gathering there.

Fighting the responses of his traitorous body to this bizarre imitation of a lover, Blair whimpered softly.

"You like that?" Jim grinned wolfishly over the crown of Blair’s sexual desire. "I could take you now if the mood struck and you’d live to be fucked again." He laved the head of Blair’s cock with broad sweeping strokes. "Do your women do this for you, slave?"

Moaning softly, Blair bucked against his bonds, fighting for freedom.

Grasping Blair’s hips in a firm lock, Jim took the younger man’s cock in his mouth, laving the sensitive underside with his tongue as he swallowed more and more of the hot flesh.

The taut ropes and his master’s hands on his hips held him down, kept his frenzied flight from this unwanted desire in check. His affection-starved body responded to the false loving of a master who would fuck him or kill him without giving it a second thought.

And then the tormenting mouth was gone. Cold air hit Blair’s dampened cock, slapping him out of his desire. He looked up into Jim’s icy gaze for a moment before the hot flush of shame rushed up to warm his cheeks and he turned his head away.

"You will live, Blue Eyes," Jim assured him softly, snapping a cock ring around Blair’s erection.

Blair’s head whipped around as this new humiliation registered in his fast numbing brain. Realizing what had been done to him, he stared up at his master with horror reflected in his eyes.

Jim patted his naked thigh, chuckling. "Yes, pet, you will live and, in time, come to beg for my attention." He rose then, speaking to someone in the darkness. "Rafe, harvest that," He waved a careless hand in the direction of Blair’s heavy cock. "Then see that your new brother eats and drinks his rations. If you have any trouble with him, come fetch me. I have matters to attend to."

Blair turned his head in time to see the kneeling man drift upwards to his feet.

"No," he gasped, bucking against his bonds. "No, you said you wouldn’t give me to anyone else. You said..."

Jim halted halfway across the room, turning toward his newly acquired slave. "I said," he replied softly, his gaze traveling lazily over Blair’s nudity. "I don’t share my bedwarmers." He met Blair’s eyes with an air of casual indifference. "Are you ready to come to me willingly?"

"I..." Blair swallowed hard, veiling his thoughts from his master and the waiting slave. But he could not deny that his body was still hard from the bigger man’s caresses. His heart still beat a rapid tattoo against his chest, screaming for him to come back and finish what he’d so callously begun. "I... will."

A chilling smile curved Jim’s lips. "Rafe, harvest the slave." He turned on his heel, leaving the room and the two slaves behind him.

"This doesn’t have to be unpleasant," Rafe said softly, settling at Blair’s side.

Blair cast him a sneering glance. "Doesn’t it?"

Rafe shook his head, smiling. "Master is a good man."

Rumbling laughter ripped from Blair’s chest, threatening to choke him.

Rafe’s hand on his cock froze the laughter in his throat.

"Relax, little brother," Rafe said, stroking the rigid flesh. "Master says I am quite good at the handjob."

Blair’s stomach roiled and he gagged on the bile rushing up his throat.

"Don’t vomit, little brother," Rafe said hastily. "Master has ordered that you are to remain tied. If you are sick, you will have to lie in it until I can fetch him."

Fisting his hands in the ropes, Blair struggled to contain his nausea.

"Better?" Rafe asked, swabbing Blair’s brow with a cool cloth he’d retrieved from a curtained off room.

Blair expelled a shuddering breath and nodded.

Rafe smiled, cupping Blair’s cheek. "Service to the master...even this harvesting gets easier. He will treat you decently if you let him."

"He wants to use my....my..." Blair shuddered. "I don’t want children born from my body raised into slavery."

"Hush," Rafe soothed. "The children possess no emotional attachment to you. They are simply livestock to..."

"God....." Blair moaned, thrashing violently against his bonds.

"Stop that. You’ll tear your skin."

"I am not a slave," Blair screamed, his face mottling in rage. "I am freeborn. Freeborn, do you hear? I will not submit to this. I will not...."

The door crashed against the wall as a completely naked Jim burst into the room. "Enough." He snarled, advancing on the bed.

Rafe slipped out of the path, leaving Blair alone to face the on-slaught of his master’s rage.

Jim threw himself on the bed, covering Blair’s smaller body with his own and grasped Blair’s face in his hands. "You are what I say you are, slave." He barked in Blair’s face. "You will eat when I say eat, drink when I say drink and piss when I say piss. You will give up your fucking sperm for any amount of children I deem necessary for what I want and thank me for the privilege of it. You will lift your ass and take my cock whenever I desire it. You will offer your service as whore to anyone I decide has earned the honor. And you will not....Not vent on your brother. Is that clear?"

Blair laughed harshly. "You think so, huh?"

Jim glared into his defiant eyes until Blair turned away.

Chuckling, he tangled his fingers in Blair’s russet curls. "I know so." He closed the distance and forced Blair to accept the brush of his lips. Blair bucked under him but Jim stayed the course, riding out his struggle with ease, his lips brushing again and again against Blair’s, until his slight strength gave out and he lie under his master in exhausted submission

With Blair panting under him, Jim braced himself on his elbows. He could feel the tremors running thorough his newest acquisition and he brushed the wild curls back from his face. "Relax, Blue Eyes." He kissed Blair’s temple. "It’s really simple, you know?" His lips brushed Blair’s over other temple. "Accept what you can not change." His lips lingered over trembling lids, tasting the moistness of restrained tears on his tongue. "You like the feel of my skin on yours." He traced Blair’s high cheekbones. "Enjoy the sensations you’re feeling." A tender kiss butterflied across the tip of his nose. "Give me your thoughts." His tongue darted, outlining Blair’s parted lips. "Your worries." His tongue slipped between to tease the tip of Blair’s tongue quickly before retreating back out. "Your existence."

To worn out to answer, Blair lowered his lashes over his eyes.

Smiling, Jim claimed the passion bruised lips in a gentle, testing kiss. Blair responded shyly under his gentleness. Jim slid his hands up Blair’s arms, linking his fingers in Blair’s and deepened the kiss, reaching to brush against Blair’s tongue. Blair copied the action, dueling with the stronger man for a moment, and than Jim broke the kiss.

"You are mine, Blue Eyes," he whispered, nuzzling Blair’s neck. "Forever, mine."

Something in the deep vibrations of his master’s voice caressed Blair’s bleeding soul and sighing softly, he took the first accepting step toward that which he feared most. Toward surrender.

His lips brushed Jim’s cheek.

A low growl whispered between them as Jim hugged his slave closer to him. His hips thrust gently against Blair’s, drawing a heart-felt moan from him. Jim slid lower, kissing a path to Blair’s left nipple. His mouth closed hungrily on the sweet nib and he suckled that sensitive flesh to pert alertness.

"No....." Blair groaned, fighting the seduction even while his body thrashed, sweetly searching for more contact. "Don’t make me....I don’t want..."

Jim lifted himself up on his elbows, capturing Blair’s shifting head between his gentle hands. "Shush, Blue Eyes. Everything’s going to be all right." he purred, thrusting his hips in a slow torturous tease. "Don’t think. Just enjoy the feelings."

Blair’s wide-eyed stare met his. "Please..."

Jim’s one hand worked itself between their bodies, enveloping both cocks in fiery, contact and continued his intimate assault. "Enjoy, Blue Eyes. I am not going to hurt you."

The increased contact was too much, sending Blair over the edge into sexual frenzy. Crying out his passion, he arched into his tormentor’s hand. His lashes drifted down over rolled-back eyes and he met the seducing contact, thrust for thrust.

Jim’s lips brushed over Blair’s panting lower lip. "That’s right, Blue Eyes. Move for me."

Whimpering soft, needy words, Blair thrashed against his master, flexing his legs and arms as much as his bonds would allow.

"Oh, yeah," Jim nuzzled the crook of Blair’s neck, breathing in his heady scent. "Yes, Blue Eyes, just like that." He tickled his way up and down Blair’s arm and side with his free hand, making the smaller man grind wildly against him until he ground down on the smaller man’s hips forcing him to stillness. "Let’s slow this down a bit," he murmured, tonguing Blair’s lobe into his mouth.

Squirming under this new sensual attack, Blair’s breath rasped in the room and his chest rose and fell rapidly.

Jim rocked his hips against his lover with slow deliberation. Blair slid into the easy glide and slide, his hans fisting in the ropes that held him.

"Feels so good." Jim murmured. His tongue traced Blair’s lower lip. "Let me hear you, Blue Eyes. Let me hear your pleasure."

Blair rolled his head away, closing his eyes as a passion-enflamed groan escaped him. And another.

Jim picked up the pace, then, and Blair’s moans rose, no longer to hold them back once they were unleashed. His head rolled back and forth on the pillow as he joined in the ancient dance completely.

Jim broke the tight rein on his own passion and pushed them both to the heights. His balls drew up tight and his seed spilled between them. He dropped his forehead to rest, panting, against Blair’s until he could regain some sign of orientation. Blair’s bound cock pressed into him with throbbing need and he rolled to Blair’s side, taking the engorged organ in his gentle grasp and pumping.

Blair’s hips arched desperately. "Please....I need....I need..."

Jim claimed a lingering kiss. "What?" the question was a breath across Blair’s lips. "Tell me what you need."

Blair whimpered, twisting and thrusting. "Wanna come. Please, let me come."

"Rafe," Jim said, holding his hand out toward the other man.

Rafe scampered to the bed, a tube topped plastic container in his outstretched grasp.

Jim studied the desperate man in his bed. "You will allow the harvest?"

Blair stared at the device Jim held. His teeth cut into his lower lip and he shook his head.

Jim stroked Blair’s rigid cock relentlessly, drawing screams of passionate pain from Blair’s lips.

"When I get tired of this, I’m going to hand you off to Rafe. We can keep you on the edge of release like this as long as we want to." Jim whispered. "How long can you take it?"

Blair rolled his head against the pillow, to lost in the heady sensations to respond. And Jim kept up the maddening stroking, slowing, speeding, sucking, running his tongue along the full to bursting cock.

"Yes." Blair’s scream was a blend of passion and agony. "Do it. Do it, damn your soul. I need to..."

Jim slipped the tube over Blair’s cock before his victim had stopped babbling and fallen into rending tears. He released the cock ring with practiced ease and stroked the tortured cock into release. Blair screamed again as his climax erupted from him, splashing his semen into the plastic container. Jim kept up the sweet caresses, murmuring meaningless words of loving encouragement until Blair lie slumped in his own sweat and exhaustion.

"Good boy, Blue Eyes." Jim smiled, carding through the russet curls. "You did very good."

"Why," he whispered at length. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Jim smiled. "Why?" He brushed a kiss over Blair’s lower lip. "I do not need a reason, Blue Eyes. You are mine. I can do whatever pleases me with you."

"I am a freeman." Blair rasped, his throat thick with unshed tears. "I have a family. Children. I want to be with them."

Jim’s smile widened into a grin. "Granted."

Blair’s eyes widened and he grinned back. "You’ll let me go?"

A dark scowl reformed Jim’s handsome features. "No."

"But..."

"Tell me where your family is and I’ll send for them."

The color washed out of his lean features. "Never. I’ll never let you get your filthy hands on my family. Do you hear, never?"

Another smile curved Jim’s full lips and he rose. "Rafe, stay with your brother tonight. He’s overwrought." He run a finger over Blair’s tear streaked cheek. "Call me if he needs me." His gaze slid over Rafe, grinning. "You have a need to harvest, my own."

Rafe blushed deeply. "Yes, sir."

"Than see that it is done." He handed Rafe the cock ring he’d taken off Blair. "Put that back on him first though. I would hate to miss an opportunity."

"Rafe nodded again. "Yes, sir."

Jim’s glance moved between his bedwarmers and sighed. "I’m to bed now. Take care of him, Rafe." He turned on his heel and strode from the room, leaving the two slaves to take each others measurements.

END