Title: Backgammon

Author: Uris


Fandom: Sorority Boys

Warning: PWP, nothing but m/m slash


Feedback: please.


Archive: definitely


Rating: NC17 (do I write anything else)


Pairing: Adam/Dave

 

Backgammon
by Uris



After removing all the photographs of girls off the billboard outside the KOK president's room, Adam entered the room that once belonged to Jimmy. As he brushed his hair, he wondered where did this leave him. Doofer was dating the French girl and was no longer drinking himself to sleep every night. He did more than his share of chores at the house and was always willing to help another student with his or her problems. Dave learned that he could be himself and still get the girl. How could his two buddies dress like girls for two weeks and benefit from the experience? Adam, on the other hand, felt completely alone and unable to go on with his life.

Adam opened a textbook and started studying. The words didn't go into his head. He kept thinking about Jimmy dry humping him. The cum was on his outside of his skirt so he might have no actually been violated, but it felt that way. He passed out so he couldn't consent. Adam may have been a pig but never touched a girl that couldn't or didn't consent. The girls wanted him. After the scandal, none of the girls came back. It hurt, but at the same time he was relieved. He didn't have perform for a different girl each night. He couldn't get into the sex himself because he always had his mind on pleasing the girl. He was under great pressure to perform because he knew that they would brag to their girl friends about it. Now, if a girl came to his room, he would enjoy the moment, but alias there were none.

He wanted Jimmy to apologize or at least realize that he had done wrong. He had to get back to his studying. He didn't have any prospects for job and he didn't have time with the craziness of the last two weeks to send out more resumes. He could see himself settling managing a restaurant or store the following year. All he needed to do at the moment was get through the rest of the semester with passing grades.

Adam decided to spend the next two weeks focused on his studies. That was easy. The other guys in the fraternity ignored him especially Jimmy. Dave was sharing into an apartment off campus with five other guys sleeping on the sofa most nights, but there were no space on campus and he didn't want to in the KOK house. Since he didn't really have a place to live, Dave spent most of his time at the DOG house with Leah. Doofer had no time for Adam because he had new friends that called him Bob. So Adam spent most of his time along with his textbooks.

As Adam was writing a paper for an elective so he would have enough credits to graduate, Dave knocked on his door. Dave looked exhausted although it was only ten o'clock. Dave had often spent many nights studying to two or three in the morning. "What's wrong?" Adam wrapped his arm around Dave, unafraid that the other guys in the frat might see. Dave hugged him back tightly, closed his eyes and rested his head against Adam's shoulder.

"It's okay, bubby." Adam stroked Dave's hair with one hand and his back with the other. He wouldn't hold other men like that, but this was Dave (they were sisters together). As Dave collapsed into his arms absorbing the affection, Adam finally broke the embrace, closed the door and save the document that he had been working on. "Dave, talk to me."

"Leah dumped me. She says that I'm not Daisy," Dave said although there were no tears his voice sounded like he had been crying.

Adam put his hand on Dave's arm. "I'm sorry, bro." Adam sat on the side of his bed and motioned for Dave to join him. "What happened?" Adam had more than one psychology course; therefore, he should have been better helping someone discuss their problems. Adam felt at odds talking to Dave since he returned to being KOK president. He resent that Dave and Doofer came out the cross-dressing fairly unharmed. Dave was still Dave when he was Daisy; how could Leah not see that? Doofer now was no longer Doofer. He learned that he was a valuable person and he could help people instead of being ashamed of himself. Adam learned that he had treated girls like shit and needed to respect them, but that was the easy part. The harder part was he needed to learn to respect himself. He complained about his ass and legs while cross-dressing, but it wasn't his ass or legs, but his self-image that was bad. He made a passable girl when he wasn't' falling down. He hated himself not because he couldn't pass, but because he could. Adam needed to talk to Dave again. Not just a hello and how are you, but a real conversation.

"She wants a real girl." Dave sat on the bed.

"What do you want?" Adam put his hand on Dave's face taking in Dave's large eyes. Leah might not be able to see Daisy in Dave, Adam definitely did. Adam thought Daisy was beautiful and his mind translated that to Dave being beautiful -- not that beautiful covered it. Adam thought Dave looked breath taking in his engineering shirt and faded jeans. Adam told himself that it was weird that he found his best friend attractive wearing woman's clothes, but it was downright insane that he found him even more attractive in men's clothes.

"I want someone to love me for me. My father has my life planned out." Dave looked at his friend.

"Do you want to play backgammon?" Adam asked. If he stared at Dave any longer with nothing in his hands, he was afraid that he would regret it. Dave was so pretty and his lips looked so kissable.

"Sure." Dave nodded.

Adam set up the board on the bed. He wondered if backgammon could be considered foreplay since he managed to get several hesitant girls to bed after playing one or two games. Adam touched Dave's hand after he set up the board. "You go first," Adam offered then smiled slightly.

Dave took his turn. "I was honest with her. I did all the things that we tell ourselves not to do. I gave her my heart and soul and it wasn't enough."

Adam rolled the dice to take his turn. "It wasn't anything you did or didn't do. She lost out on a terrific person." Adam looked across at Dave and moved until his leg touched Dave's leg.

"She turned down pretty fantastic guy." Dave smiled as he took his turn.

Adam rolled the dice to take his turn. Adam didn't care about the game; he needed to be more forward since Dave unlike a girl invited to his room didn't know his intent. "Dave, you're so pretty." Adam swallowed hard. He feared Dave would bolt for the door as he tried to smile.

"Adam, you aren't a dog. If you were a girl, I would date you." Dave smiled before taking his turn.

Adam leaned forward slightly hoping not to topple the game. "Do you think I'm pretty?" Adam rolled the dice and moved his man.

Dave closed the backgammon game and put it on Adam's overcrowded desk. Then, he put his hand on his friend's face before leaning down to kiss him. Dave broke away before the kiss became deep and sat on the bed beside Adam and took his hand in both of his. "Nice."

"You make things look so easy." Adam put his hand on Dave's thigh.

"Human sexuality is a continuum. More of us would be bisexual if is wasn't for society pressure." Dave stroked Adam's chin. "We can do as little or as much as you want."

Adam picked up his nearly empty bottle of water and took a drink. Dave knew his intent. "Do you intend to go back to Minnesota?"

Dave nodded.

"I don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life, but I want to spend it with you. I miss you over the last few weeks."

"Adam, I'm flattered."

Adam planted a slow kiss on Dave's lips and as he tongue gained entry to Dave's mouth, he put his hand behind Dave's head pulling him in deeper and his other hand went on Dave's behind. Breathless, Adam pulled away. "I love you," he said as he regained his breath.

Dave put each hand on one of Adam's shoulders. "I'm not a girl that you can screw once and forget about."

"You're my best friend." Adam thought that must sound pitiful. The words didn't come easy to Adam. Dave was much better with expressing himself with language. "You're so beautiful and I want to love you."

Dave took Adam's face in both of his hands and kissed him again. "Is this what you want?"

"I want it all." Adam undressed to his briefs then progressed to undressing Dave completely. He moved his hand over Dave's chest fascinated that Dave's nipples were sensitive to his touch. Adam sucked on a male nipple as his hand stroked the hard chest and belly. Dave was almost as thin as he was. He planted a kiss on Dave's belly. "You can say stop." Adam didn't feel nervous with Dave; he felt comfortable like he didn't have to perform for his friend. He could enjoy himself and do as much or as little as he wanted. Dave would never pressure him. Adam licked Dave's belly feeling the few soft hairs there.

Dave put a hand through Adam's hair. "Not when it is so good."

"You are so sexy." Adam finally allowed his hand to move to Dave's cock causing it to become erect with a gentle touch. It was long and thin and just as beautiful as any that he saw in porn movie. Adam had received many blowjobs; surely, he could give one like a master. Adam brought his lips down to meet the head. He licked the drops of pre-cum off the tip. The taste was mildly bitter, but he found strongly erotic. He kissed the tip before licking the head. He sucked on it only able to bring about half the length inside his mouth while he stroked the bottom half with one hand as the other hand fondled the base and his friend's balls.

As Dave fucked Adam's mouth more aggressively, after what felt like an eternity, Dave came in several small bursts into his mouth. He did his best to swallow it all but some dripped out. Adam licked his lips before he licked Dave's member clean. Adam licked his lips again finding the taste slightly bitter and salty but he knew that he would come to love it. He loved Dave's cock because it was part of Dave and would worship it if he could.

"You do that so well," Dave said, after his body stopped shaking from the after shocks.

"Thanks, I have one too." Adam thought that he sounded stupid. Adam got up from the bed and looked in his drawer for lubricant. It came in handy for women that were in a hurry and/or wanting in the butt. A few women that he had wanted in the backside so they could still claim to be a virgin. Adam didn't understand that but he never argued. Adam knew that the woman lined up because he made each one feel like the center of the universe when he was with her.

After Adam located a half empty bottle of mineral oil, he kissed Dave's shoulder. "I promise to be gentle." Adam moved a greasy finger over the top of Dave's crack. "If I do anything you don't want, let me know." Adam finally removed his brief releasing his straining cock. No matter how much he wanted to hurry, he would take his time. He would never violate his friend. Adam kissed Dave's back. "You are so beautiful," he whispered before returning to kissing Dave's back. He might have never made love to a man but he knew it was the same in many ways. He couldn't hurry and he wanted his partner to enjoy it as much as he did.

"I've never done this before," Dave whispered.

"I've done with it with girls; some prefer the back door. I'm told that I'm good at it. A few have begged me." Adam didn't want to brag about his sexual experience, but if he worked as hard at his grades as he did at pleasing the women that he had been with, he would have a 4.0 instead of 2.5. Adam lightly squeezed Dave's ass before he fondled it, giving Dave plenty of time to get use to the idea of someone touching him back there. "I'll make it very good for you." Adam kissed one white globe and then the other before slipping a well-oiled finger in Dave's crack. He wiggled the finger until it penetrated slowly moving it inside his finger's hole. The tight ring of muscle gave easily and Adam slipped another greasy finger inside. "You feel so good." Adam scissored the fingers so it wouldn't hurt when his cock penetrated.

"You must be burning." Dave moaned as Adam found the bump of Dave's prostate with one of his fingers.

"I like playing with you." Adam kissed the back of his shoulder. "I want you to feel good."

"How could I not feel good?" Dave moaned again as Adam's finger reached deeper inside him. "I need more than your fingers."

Adam pulled out his fingers and well lubricated his cock and Dave's hole. Dave moaned a little as Adam pushed the head in. Soon Adam was up to his balls. Dave felt so good and tight around him. Adam moved back enough to get a good rhythm going. As he started to pound Dave, he knew he wouldn't last long. "Dave, Dave," he screamed. "That was fucking fantastic." He allowed himself to soften inside Dave and kissed Dave's back a few more times.

Dave rolled over, pulled Adam's head into his belly and put his hands through Adam's hair. "Are the other guys going to take pictures of me when I leave your room in the morning?"

Adam didn't think the frat boys would take pictures of another boy leaving his room even if they had heard the sexual noises they were making. He had been seen leaving Jimmy's room in the morning with cum on his skirt. The men of KOK will have to deal with their president being into cock -- not any cock, but Dave's cock. He longed for Dave's cock to be inside him, wanting to feel as close to Dave as possible. Adam had loved every girl he was with -- even if that love lasted fifteen minutes. He hoped his love for Dave would last longer. He felt so good spent pressing his face into Dave's belly allowing Dave to lightly stroke his hair as they both enjoy the afterglow. "You don't have to leave. There is a second desk and another bed. No one has to know that we aren't using two beds."

Dave pushed Adam's head into his flat belly. "We'll never get any studying done."

Adam moved up to Dave's side and faced him. "I love you." Adam kissed Dave's nose. "I want to make you feel good every night."

"What are the guys going to think when there isn't a parade of women leaving this room?" Dave moved his hand over Adam's face feeling the evening stubble.

"That I'm losing my touch." Adam cuddled into his friend.

"Never. I now understand why the women lined up to have sex with you." Dave smiled. "Adam, we need to talk about what you went through after you returned to this house."

"I felt like everyone was staring at me like they all knew what happened between Jimmy and I. I resented that you and Doofer came out of the experience unharmed."

"I'm effeminate and Doofer couldn't pass no matter how hard he tried," Dave explained.

"I never saw you that way."

"I could pass for a girl without changing my manner. You didn't want to pass and Doofer couldn't. You knew you could be beautiful if you tried, but you were afraid to try. You have a very pretty face. Allow me to make you up," Dave said. "If you allow yourself to be beautiful in drag, the memory won't hurt as much."

"Not tonight. You never seem to have a problem accepting the situation."

"Why should I have a problem?" Dave put his arms around Adam.

"Because at this moment you're naked with your best friend that gave you mind blowing sex." Adam didn't know what Dave was feeling, but it was mind blowing on his end. He was already looking forward to the next time. Perhaps, he would rim Dave's ass before entering him the next time. He licked his lips thinking about it. The deep musky male smell was such an incredible turn on. This was so much better than being in a nameless girl that only wanted to see if he was as good as her friends claimed. Dave wasn't going to brag about the blowjob he just received or how he made him want it up the ass. He wanted Dave to know that it was more than sex; it was making love to the one person that meant the world to him. He looked forward to showing Dave night after night that they were making love, not having mindless sex.

Dave kissed Adam briefly. "If I known you were this good in bed, we would have fucked sooner." Dave smiled before he reached up to turn off the light. "I'll fuck you tomorrow night so you can feel as good as I do. Good night. I have an eight o'clock class in the morning." Dave kissed his forehead.

Adam closed his eyes and pulled the blanket over both of them. "Good night."


The end