Title: Trapped In An Elevator

Author: LunaTyger

Pairing: Rafe McCawley/Danny Walker/Lt. Tyger Dracon

Disclaimer: I don't own them but I got them in an elevator!!!!

 

Trapped In An Elevator
By LunaTyger

Lt. Tyger Dracon got into the elevator of the hospital she was currently working in. The Navy had transferred her to New Jersey just a couple of weeks prior. She had seen enough cute flyboys to
last her a lifetime worth of fantasies. She sighed heavily and pushed the button for the third floor. She looked down at the charts she was carrying and sighed again. Her friends were all going out
tonight to meet up with the pilots and she wanted to go with them.

She needed to finish her work and figured she could meet up with them at the swing club later. She looked up has a hand shot through the elevator doors and reopened them. Two very good looking flyboys got in and pressed the button to floor she was going to.

They were both the same height and in excellent physical condition. One had brown hair streaked with blonde, green-brown eyes and kissable lips. He had a nice summer tan and muscular build. The other one had messy dark brown hair, that hung down in his eyes which were chocolate brown, and he also had a nice muscular build and summer tan. He gave Tyger a smile and she the gap between his two front teeth.

She read the names on their uniforms to herself. "R. McCawley and D. Walker"

Rafe looked at Danny and smiled to himself. They had been watching Tyger for a few days now. She had take charge kind of attitude and didn't put up with a lot of bullshit. She was gorgeous, every guy in their squadron had commented on her. They knew she was the youngest of six kids, all brothers and had learned to fly a plane as well. They knew her name was Tyger and her uncle was one of their commanding officers. His thoughts were interrupted when the elevator groaned to a stop.

"Not again!" Tyger groaned as she pushed her way through the two boys and hit the emergency alarm. It went off for a few minutes and quit. "They said they fixed this damn thing." She growled. "We're stuck"

"Stuck?" Danny said

Tyger nodded. She looked at the two of them and smiled sarcastically. She went to the back of the elevator and sat down with a sigh. She unpinned her hat and let her long blonde hair fall free.

"You two might has well get comfortable. We could be here awhile." She said giving the boys a wink.

Rafe walked over and sat down to her right, Danny to her left. They had to admit the could be trapped in a worse situation.

Danny was a little worried, he and Rafe were both attracted to this woman and being trapped here could turn out to be an evil situation.

"Damn it's getting hot in here" Tyger thought very aware of the two attractive males she was sitting between. Thoughts started running through her head. Them kissing on her, them getting naked, them fucking her senseless. Tyger shook her head and tried desperately to clear her thoughts and failing miserably.

"Let me guess-best friends right?" She asked.

"More like brothers" Rafe answered noticing the color creeping into her cheeks. "This situation was about to get interesting." He thought to himself. He looked over at Danny who was shifting his weight trying to hide his growing erection. Rafe shifted positions himself and tried to clear his thoughts.

Tyger noticed that both of them seemed to be very uncomfortable and she had seen why. She stifled a laugh and tried not to smile. She knew who they both were. Her uncle had filled her in on them. She knew they were the two best pilots on the base and that all the nurses were fighting for their attention. She had to admit she saw why. They seemed to work together to get a girl.

"Ooooo-boy it's getting warm in here." She thought again. "If they don't get us out of here soon I am in big trouble."

"How long do you think it will take to get us out of here?"

Danny asked again. He noticed the way her pulse was jumping on her throat. He wanted nothing more than to kiss it. He shook his head and looked over at Rafe.

Tyger licked her lips. "It could take a couple of hours." She answered looking from Danny to Rafe.

"Plenty of time." Rafe said before he pulled Tyger to him and kissed her, catching her completely off guard. Danny kissed her throat and caused her gasp in pleasure, giving Rafe the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. Danny unbuttoned her uniform, sliding it off her shoulders and kissing his way down her back. Rafe worked his way down her throat to her satin covered breasts. He smiled when he felt Danny undo her bra and throw it over his shoulder. Rafe suckled on her breasts, enjoying the way Tyger arched into his mouth. Danny ran his hands under her skirt and teased her through panties. He was rewarded with a flush of warm heat.

Tyger pulled away from both of them and smiled. "Clothing, off, now." She growled. Both of them complied and got undressed.

Tyger sucked in a hard breath. They were definitely endowed. Rafe grabbed her and kissed her again removing her panties, but leaving her stockings on. He slid his aching cock against her and groaned when he pushed into her hot little body. Tyger wrapped her legs around his waist and groaned into his shoulder has he started to thrust inside her. He wasn't gentle and that was fine by her.

She bit into his shoulder when she came but kept moving with him.

Rafe was loving every minute of it. He had wanted Tyger from the first day he had seen her. He knew this was going to be more than a fling. He looked over at Danny, who was stroking his cock
watching his best friend move in and out of Tyger. He knew he would get his turn.

Rafe came hard burying his mouth against Tyger's shoulder and biting down to keep quiet. He kissed her hard before pulling himself out of her body. He looked over at Danny and smiled.

Tyger rolled over on her stomach and looked at Danny. She got up slowly to her knees and crawled to him. She pushed him back on his back and straddled his hips. She threw Rafe a wink and thrust down on Danny's cock joining their bodies.

Danny cried out in surprise. He thrust up hard and kept the pace very fast. Tyger threw her head back to scream but was stopped when Rafe kissed her. Danny grabbed her hips and knew he would leave bruises but didn't care. He would make it up to her later. Rafe had already left a nice bruise on her shoulder. Danny sat up and pulled Tyger against him, throwing her on her back. He increased the rhythm and swallowed her cries of pleasure as she came under him. He bit down on her other shoulder when he came and didn't stop thrusting until he was milked dry. He kissed Tyger again and smiled at her.

He pulled out of her now very sated body and looked at Rafe. All three of them got dressed and had just finished when the elevator started to move. It arrived at the third floor and Tyger got out.

She stood in the doorway and scribbled something down on a piece of paper. She handed it Danny.

"I live off base. Give me two hours to finish up here, then meet me at my apartment." She said. "That is an order."

"Yes Ma'am!" They said in unison, saluting her. Both of them gave her a big smile and a wink before the doors closed.

Tyger walked into her office and sat down. She was very glad she was off tomorrow, because she had a feeling it was going to be a very long night.

 

END
This story was relieve my very over active imagination. Feed back is welcome.
angeltyger@earthlink.net