Primal Scream Therapy by Surreal (surreal666@hotmail.com) Rating: NC-17, and then some. Heavy stuff. Archive: Unusual Suspects Spoilers: HA! Whatever, it's just hot sex. Disclaimers: Chris Carter is a hideous bitch god for not letting these guys do this stuff onscreen!! So, I'm borrowing them to let them have some fun. Summery: Langly wants to hear Byers scream In Bed Morning Byers stumbles into blurry awareness at the increased heat over his body. He doesn't need to open his eyes to know that Langly has spooned up behind him, wrapping his left arm around Byers' chest while slowly kissing his way down the older man's neck and back. "You know, Johnny," Langly says matter-of-factly next to his lover's ear. "Mel just left for his morning coffee, and won't be back for at least an hour." He nuzzles deeper into the soft, dark red hair and sighs. "What's your point?" Byers mumbles sleepily. He had a pretty good idea what Langly's point was, considering it was pressing hard and hot against his ass. He tried not to let the younger man know just how much this attention was turning him on...at least not yet. "Well," Langly continues, raising his head to look down at the exaggerated calm of his friend. "It means no one will be around to complain when I make you scream," he growls, grinding his hips solidly against Byers' ass. The controlled shudder was a good enough response. Reaching over Byers, Langly grabs the tube of lube off the night stand. With a low chuckle, he pushes Byers onto his back and leans over him, the demanding kiss making the older man moan into his mouth. With a practiced ease, Langly squeezes some gel onto his fingers and cleverly pushes those fingers into his lover. Byers whimpers and writhes against him, wondering silently at the unnatural familiarity with which Langly was raking those fingers inside him, finding triggers that send involuntary shivers through his body. Langly shifts, moving to lay on top of his lover, legs insisting he spread. Byers complies, wrapping his legs around Langly's back and hooking his ankles together. "Missionary position, Ree?" Byers smirks smugly. "I would have thought you would try something more daring." Langly is unperturbed. "Oh, yeah?" He leans down to bite gently on Byers' neck, licking the sensitive flesh for a moment before raising his head again. "You're gonna thank me later." Reaching between them, Langly grasps his own swollen cock, guiding himself into Byers. The older man closes his eyes, focusing on the warm nudge of Langly's cock as he enters with a quick sigh. Byers leans his head back, gasping quietly at the feel of the other man's cock sliding deep into him, slow shifts as Langly experiments with exploring his lover's responses. After a few slow, gentle thrusts, Langly feels the man under him shudder at a particular movement. Finding the spot he was searching for, he stops moving, propping himself on one elbow to look down at his lover's face. With his other hand he reaches between them and grips Byers' cock, letting his thumb graze over the wet head. Byers groans, opening his eyes to meet the warm, hazel set above him. "God, Ree...what are you doing?" he asks absently. Langly smiles at him. "You'll see." Stroking him steadily, Langly pulls his own cock nearly all the way out of Byers, leaving just the head inside of him. He presses his eyes shut, bites his lower lip in a display of utter focus. With a twist of his hips, he thrusts hard into Byers, concentrating on hitting that sensitive spot he had found earlier. Byers cries out, arching under him. The mood had changed so suddenly, he was unable to suppress the violent reflexive buck of his own hips against Langly. A few more quick, deep thrusts and Byers is shouting out inventive curses that Langly didn't even know the older man was capable of pronouncing. He tightens his fingers around Byers' cock, matching the motion of his own cock inside of the other man. His own fingers digging harshly into Langly's back, Byers is losing it fast, bucking hard into the deep thrusts, the head of Langly's cock hitting his nerve center with every movement. Langly twists his hips and thrusts hard. Byers screams in a way Langly had never heard. Byers arches his back as his orgasm hits him without warning, a jolt of electricity shooting through his body so intense he is sure he has passed out. Langly feels Byers entire body tense under and around him, the legs wrapped around him holding him there, buried deep inside his lover. When Byers finally opens his eyes, gasping harshly and trembling, Langly just smiles at him calmly. He leans down, gently kissing the tip of the other man's nose. "You like that, baby?" he whispers. An inarticulate groan answers his question. Giving Byers a few minutes to catch his breath, Langly nuzzles patiently against the soft beard. He is still buried, hard and heavy, inside of Byers' ass. Hand still wrapped around Byers' cock, he begins to move his fingers slowly, coaxing the sensitive flesh back into hardness. Byers looks at him questioningly, feeling the too- soon twitch in his groin as his cock swells in the tight circle of Langly's fist. All he can do is whimper as Langly shifts, moving inside him again. Langly struggles to hold back his own orgasm, willing himself to push Byers over the edge again first. He doesn't have to wait long. The still-spasming muscles in the older man give him a head start, and the hand pumping his cock pulls him toward release. Langly pulls out and slams into him hard, hitting the tingling spot deep inside his lover that makes them both cry out in intense pleasure. Byers throws his head back and comes, screaming again in that way that Langly had hoped he would. The younger man finally lets go, coming hard, spurting hot semen deep into his lover and shouting John's name. Langly collapses onto Byers, damp strands of blonde hair falling limply around them both. The two men pant heavily, trying to regain some semblance of control. Finally Langly pulls himself off of Byers and falls onto his back next to him, both staring wonderingly at the ceiling. Langly sighs. "So, was it good for you, too?" Byers chuckles incredulously. Rolling onto his side, he drapes his arm across Langly's chest and wraps his fingers around the solid ribcage. Pressing his face into the sex- heated flesh, he kisses the smooth skin affectionately. "Yeah," he sighs. "It was good for me, too." ******* Whoa...I can't believe I just wrote that. *******