Worth the Wait Author: Surreal Feedback: surreal666@hotmail.com Rating: NC-17 (what else? It's smut!) Category: Langly/Byers Spoilers: HA! Summery: Langly gets home late, and Byers is greeted warmly. Disclaimer: Hey, Chris...all I ask is one game of poker, with these guys in the pot. Come on, PLEASE??? Sigh, maybe not. I play poker about as well as Byers, and these guys are definitely worth more than $3000. So, I'm just gonna borrow them for now. 2:26am He looks so cute when he's asleep. After dropping my travel bag in my room and changing into something more comfortable (namely, my favorite t-shirt and boxers), I quietly go to John's room to see if he's waited up for me. Well, judging by the book lying next to his arm, I would say he put up a good fight but gave in a while ago. And, man, is he out cold. He's lying on his back, hands curled into loose fists draped on his chest, head tilted to his right side facing away from me. His breathing is shallow and even, only a slight movement as his chest rises and falls. And he's wearing his predictable pinstripe pajamas. Sigh. He's so cute and vulnerable, but I can't help it. He is just so hot, even unconscious. I crawl onto the bed next to him, on my knees, and he doesn't move. I reach up, stroking the soft, dark red hair that has fallen across his forehead, letting my hand run down the length of his cheek. No reaction. This may be harder than I thought, but also more fun. I lean down, touching my lips to his softly. He sighs in his sleep, turning his head even further away. Hmmm. I stand up to toss his covers aside, giving me access to more of his body. Back on my knees, I work my way down his pajama top, unbuttoning it all the way down. Push the fabric aside, I bend down to kiss the warm, smooth skin of his chest, taking my time. When I begin to work his nipples with my lips, teeth, tongue, he makes a soft little whimpering sound and his right hand moves restlessly. Still not paying attention to me, still not aware of my presence. God, this is fun! With extreme care, I unbutton the fly on his pants. And he's wearing those beautiful, dark blue silk boxers that make me want him even more. I slowly slide my hand into his waistband, under the fabric until something warm and solid meets my fingers. I slip my hand care- fully around his cock, letting my own warmth blend with his incredible heat. I move my fingers gently, stroking along the shaft and letting my thumb dance around the base. As I move, his cock begins to become hard from my touch, John finally begins to respond. He moans softly, hips shifting to move with my touch and arching his back just a little. I watch his face, his eyes fluttering as awareness begins to creep over him. Eyes half open, he tries to focus on me. I lean closer and kiss him again, softly, just barely brushing our lips together. I don't move away, just let my cheek turn to nuzzle against his beard. Soft, soft fur and I know he knows what I'm doing. "Miss me?" I whisper next to his ear. "Of course, Ringo," he mumbles in response. I tighten my grip on his cock slightly, a long, confident stroke that makes him gasp. I take the opportunity and capture his mouth fully, finally, sucking on his tongue. He lets me be in control, and I'm loving this, loving him for trusting me with his body. I work my way down his chest again, licking and sucking the skin, with more urgency, more pressure this time. As I get closer to his crotch, I pull my hand back out from under the cloth, causing him to whimper from the loss. I chuckle softly, and use my hands to tug at his pants and boxers, to pull them down. He helpfully lifts his hips and I push the clothing out of the way, off of him completely. I wrap my hand around his cock again, closer to the base as I kiss the head, little sucking kisses that make him whine and arch into me. With two fingers and my thumb, I gently work him by the root while taking more of his cock into my mouth and sucking. Warm, wet sensation and he is moving with me, his hips thrusting to counter my movements. I feel his hand rest on the back of my head, stroking my hair and working his fingers into it. As I move faster, running my tongue up and down the length, his responses amaze me. He has always been quiet, shy, and withdrawn in the real world. But in our world, in the bedroom, or wherever the mood strikes us, he becomes uninhibited, a primitive lust settles on him and I know he loves me for being able to bring this out of him. He bucks under me, moaning louder and higher as he moves closer...so close. His hand tightens on my head and I feel it, this hard spasm on my tongue that tells me he is there. He cries out, thrusting hard into my mouth and it's so good, so good. The warm, wetness that I live for, and I swallow everything he has, licking him clean gently. I lift my head, his hand still tangled in my hair and I smile sweetly at him. "Jesus, Ringo..." he manages to gasp out, breathing hard. He works his hand out of my hair and I move up to kiss him, a slow, sated kiss of pure affection. "Love you too, John," I whisper as I lay next to him, draping my arm across his chest and settling my head into his side, enjoying the warmth of his body and the simple closeness of him. ***************** End? Never!!