White Wine by Surreal Feedback!!! (surreal666@hotmail.com) Category: Langly/Byers Rating: NC-17 Spoilers: No way Disclaimer: These lovely boys belong to someone else who won't let them play like this. So, I'm borrowing them so they can have some fun. Author's note: This story is for Alison, who wanted to see Langly, Byers, and an ice cold bottle of white wine. Who am I to say no? Summery: Langly, Byers, and a bottle of white wine. --------------- Lone Gunmen Headquarters Saturday afternoon Ah, the view certainly left little to be desired. Byers could see Langly sprawled bonelessly across the couch, the hellishly hot weather reducing the younger man to a puddle in a pair of gym shorts that also left little to the imagination. With no work needing their immediate attention and Frohike doing some "scouting" in upstate New York for the weekend, Byers found himself formulating a scenario he had hatched earlier that week. Opening the freezer, he discretely dug around for something he had been saving for this weekend. With a triumphant little sigh, he pulled the chilled bottle out and quietly made his way back to the living room/office, grabbing a single, delicate glass out of the cupboard along the way. Inwardly he congratulated himself on remembering to take off his shoes, wanting to make as little noise as possible. With a cautious peek, he saw that Langly's eyes were closed, but the rhythmic tapping of his fingers on the side of the couch told Byers that the younger man was awake and mentally listening to music. Or typing, he could never tell. Very slowly, he brought the ice cold glass bottle of white wine //1997 Tremblay Chablis 1er Cru// over the center of the still form, and carefully set it, without letting go, on Langly's crotch. "FUCK!!!" The younger man nearly jumped out of his skin at the sudden chill on his otherwise overheated body. "Only if you ask nicely," Byers countered matter-of- factly, pulling the bottle aside. Langly gaped at him for a moment, at a rare loss for words. Byers took that slack-jawed opportunity and captured Langly's mouth with his own. The blond man pulled back after a moment, gasping. "Jesus, John! Give a guy a little warning, will ya?" "Now, where's the fun in that?" Byers whined, doing his best to show his arousal with just a hint of husk in his otherwise smooth tone. He sat on the edge of the couch next to his lover, setting the bottle of wine and the glass on the coffee table. With an unnatural ease, Byers pulled the cork from the bottle without so much as a hiss from the contents. A smooth motion and he filled the single glass, setting the bottle back down. He took a tiny sip, savoring the hint of green apples in the rich liquid. He put the glass to Langly's lips, but the younger man instead took it from his hand and had Byers take another drink. As he pulled the glass away he leaned in to kiss him, tasting the cold, sweetness on the older man's tongue. "Mmm...tastes expensive," Langly commented. "Only the best," Byers replied. He pushed Langly back down onto his back, running his free hand over the younger man's chest. Dipping two fingers into the glass, he reached down to caress the warm, pale flesh with those fingers, leaving a trail of liquid in their wake. He leaned down, running his tongue up Langly's chest along the wine trail. The sweet, smooth wine mixed with the sharp tang of sweat made an arousing combination. Langly closed his eyes, savoring the feel of his lover's mouth on his chest, teasing his nipples into hard spikes and sending a wave of lust through his body. He felt himself getting hard, his breathing becoming harsh and ragged. He wondered briefly how Byers managed to stay so calm and together when he knew for a fact that the older man was just as turned on as he was. The blond man sat up, tugging at the buttons of Byers' ever-present dress shirt, pulling it off of the older man and noting that the recent hot weather had forced Byers to stop wearing an undershirt, much to both their delight. Langly kissed him briefly before dipping his own fingers into the glass of wine, now steadily becoming warmer, and trailing those fingers over Byers' chest for him to return the gesture. Byers moaned softly and let himself lean back onto the couch. A corner of his consciousness noted gratefully that Langly had draped a light blanket over the ragged leather couch, saving both of them from the unavoidable stickiness of sweaty skin on leather. He felt Langly move down, up on his knees and leaning over him to continue licking his chest. Byers absently tugged his pants off, kicking them aside to add to the growing pile of discarded clothes. The tickle of the cold liquid dripping on his chest made Byers gasp and open his eyes. He saw Langly gracefully dripping wine from the glass and stopping to suck the little pools off of his skin. Gradually working his way down he set the glass aside for a moment while he tugged off Byers' boxers and tossed them aside. Byers pulled Langly up to kiss him, his hands moving down to pull the younger man's shorts off as well. Now both completely naked, Langly picked up the wine glass again. He took a small sip, held the liquid in his mouth as he moved down to Byers' crotch, carefully taking the head of his cock into his mouth and letting the wine spill down the hardened shaft. With his tongue he cleaned up the mess he'd made. The bearded man could only moan in response, the feel of his lover's mouth around him, plus the sting of the alcohol leaving him incapable of coherent speech. An involuntary jerk of his hips and he knew he needed more. Langly felt the older man's body respond, his own demanding he take this game further. He dipped two fingers into the wine, then gently pushed those fingers into his lover. Byers cried out, half from the shock of sudden contact and half from the sharp sting of the wine's ingredients coming into contact with his sensitive inner tissue. The younger man pulled his fingers out again, his hand caressing Byers' leg. "Sorry, baby...did I hurt you?" Byers let his head fall back again, panting from the humid air. "No...it's okay...please, don't stop," he pleaded. Langly sat back, pulling Byers up with him. The older man responded instinctively, turning over to lay on his stomach. Up on his knees just a little, he struggled to be patient even as his body ached to be touched, to be joined. He felt Langly's fingers enter him again, the cold wine making him tense for a moment even as he forced himself to relax. Movement, barely controlled shifts behind him and Langly moves to shape his body around his lover's, using one hand to guide his own cock into Byers. Groaning softly at the incredible heat surrounding him, he pushed in and stayed there, savoring the feel. Byers could barely feel the drops of wine touching his back, but he moaned out loud as Langly bend to lick the puddles up, thrusting in slowly with each harsh rasp of his tongue. Up further, the wine on the back of his neck and Langly thrusting in hard as he strained to reach the liquid trickling around Byers' throat and onto the blanket. The older man cried out, all thoughts of the mess his lover was making stamped out by the pressure of Langly's cock hitting him deep inside, making him shudder as he was quickly losing control. Langly wrapped his right arm around Byers, under him to stroke the older man's cock as they moved closer to the edge. But Byers grabbed the hand in his own, then taking the left hand as well. "No, don't...I don't need you to touch me..." he gasped. The younger man complied, feeling Byers' hands clutched tightly around his own, pressed against the couch under him. Langly began to rock faster, thrusting harder as the older man bucked back into him, meeting his thrusts. Byers' pleasured moans became higher and more ragged as his body strained for release. With the last bit of conscious thought he heard himself muttering under each pant, tiny cries of "Ree..Ree...god...please..." The sound of his lover's desperate pleas made Langly increase his pace to a frantic, unsteady plunge that set Byers' off, the older man raising his head to shout as he came. Langly waited for the tension holding him tight to relax before he thrust in hard for a final time and came hard, pushing himself deep into his lover, grunting from the effort. Byers let his body collapse onto the couch, Langly following him down. Langly pulled himself out of Byers, the older man turning slightly to lay on his side as he caught his breath. The younger man kept his body pressed against Byers', ignoring the unbearable heat and the stickiness of the wine. Pulling the end of the blanket down off the back of the couch to cover them from the waist down, Langly nestled against Byers' neck, the sweet smell of the wine lingering. He wrapped his arm over Byers, his hand moving up to gently caress his lover's face. Langly raised his head to look down at Byers, and smiled sleepily as he saw that the older man had fallen asleep from exhaustion. Laying back down, he continued to caress Byers' face, graceful fingers dancing gently over the delicate features until he, too, fell asleep with his lover in his arms...only the slightest hint of the white wine drifting in the air. --end--