Dress Code by Surreal Email: surreal666@hotmail.com Website: https://www.squidge.org/surrealarts/ Feedback: PLEASE??? Status: complete Category: PWP, slash, Langly/Byers Rating: NC/17 Summary: An image that just wouldn't go away. Archive: Above. Disclaimer: Not mine, please don't sue - all you'll get is custody of about $25,000 in student loans. In that case, please sue? *G* Notes: This image has been in my head for a long time... and since I haven't written a L/B story in so long, I figure, why the hell not? Thanks to Erynn for the mega-quick beta! +++++++++++++ One towel wrapped around his hips, another being used to scrub the water from his hair, Byers wandered into the room he shared with Langly. It was the soft, pleasured sigh that made him look up, and promptly drop the towel in his hands, his jaw dropping. Sprawled across most of the bed on his back, legs spread and one knee bent up, was Langly. His head was thrown back, mouth open slightly, skin flushed all over, and one arm flung out to the side fisting the comforter while the other fist was wrapped firmly around his erect cock. He was also wearing one of Byers' white dress shirts, unbuttoned and rolled up to the elbows. Byers quickly shut the door behind him. "Good Lord, Langly!" he squeaked, ignoring his own body's embarrassingly fast reaction to the heavenly sight on his bed. "You could at very least shut the *door* before starting in on that, if you absolutely can't wait for me." "Mmmm." "I mean, we *do* have two other roommates." "Mmmhmm." Byers didn't like being ignored. "Would you like me to invite them to join you, perhaps? I do have plenty of things that need to get done, you know. I'm sure Jimmy would be more than happy to keep you company." Slowly sitting up, but not releasing his grip on himself, Langly grinned at his lover like a pale, feral cat. "John. Get your naked ass over here. Now." Wet hair and towels forgotten, Byers reminded himself to breathe as he crawled on his hands and knees across the bed to meet Langly's smiling lips with his own trembling ones. Caught up in long, loving kisses and the touch of large, warm hands, Byers allowed himself to be moved and guided until he found himself sitting up against the headboard with pillows supporting his back. He opened his eyes to a sight that took his breath again. Langly was kneeling over his lap, straddling his legs. The thin, pristine fabric of the white dress shirt draped over his strong shoulders and hung down to his thighs, the contrast giving his usually pale skin a darker hue along with the shadows it cast on his hidden parts. "God, you look amazing," Byers breathed, reaching out to run his hand along the other man's torso, over the shirt. The feel of the shirt's soft, expensive thread sliding almost like a silky skin on top of Langly's own flesh made both men shiver with delight. "Always wanted to do this, to do *you* like this," Langly smirked, scooting his body up to tower over his lover. His big hands cradled Byers' jaw as he dove in for a long, deep kiss that left John breathless. Dazed, Byers watched as Langly lifted up and easily took the other man's erection into his body in one swift move. "Jesus!" John gasped, forcing his body to stay still and not give into the instinct to jerk up, push in, just fucking *move* into the hot, tight home that encased in. His hands were white where they fisted the bedspread beneath him. "You really were impatient, weren't you?" "Damn straight," Langly groaned as he shifted, still adjusting to the invasion despite his preparations. "More fun this way." He wrapped his arms around Byers' neck and started to move. "Yes," was the hissed reply, though he wasn't sure if Byers was replying to his comment or the movement of their bodies. He decided that it didn't matter and went to work making his lover crazy. Langly kept up his painfully slow, deliberate rhythm until Byers was panting and at the edge of his control. Knowing he had succeeded in his plan, Langly braced himself as he finally felt the pair of hands grip his hips and Byers took him, fast and hard. "Yeah, that's it, come on," Langly muttered between each hard breath. Byers's hand gripped the slender hips that straddled his lap, the soft shirt bunched up in his sweaty palms. He could feel the tails of the dress shirt dragging across his thighs each time Langly moved up on his dick and could feel the fabric bunch between them at each down stroke. It added something he couldn't describe to the experience, an intensity of touch that made him hyperaware of not just his groin but his entire body, every part of him that was being touched and touching everything around him. Sweat had long since given the white shirt an entirely different texture than it was meant to have. Instead of the stiff, formal, business-like look of a clean and ironed shirt, Langly had turned it into the sexiest piece of fabric on the planet. A sex toy. Langly slammed down frantically, his tiny grunts that escaped with each push bringing Byers out of his trance and back to the shattering present of near-climax. He hadn't even noticed how hard he was pushing, how intensely he was making love to his friend. Both men were on the edge, waiting for the internal signal that would push them over that step. Byers pulled his knees up and braced his feet on the bed, wrapped his arms around Langly and kissed him feverently. Too out of breath for more than a quick, biting kiss, he pressed his face against his lover's shoulder and whispered "*love* you," as he sent them both into bliss. **** A long, long time later, Byers opened his eyes and smiled lazily at the figure sprawled next to him. Langly was still wearing his shirt, now wrinkled and sweat-stained beyond recognition. He decided to keep this shirt next to their bed from now on. **** End.