Glint By Surreal Feedback: surreal666@hotmail.com Homepage: https://www.squidge.org/~surrealarts/ Category: Slash, Langly/Byers Rating: NC-17 Summary: They aren’t always what they seem. Thanks to Linda for a speedy beta. ++++++++ The few friends that know about me and John, the ones who know that we’ve been together in more ways than one for many years, often ask me one question. They always want to know, “Isn’t he…well, boring? In bed?” I just smile cryptically, because I’ll never tell our secrets. There is so much about John that only I know, that even Frohike, Mulder, Scully, or Jimmy will ever know. Things he does for me that no one would ever suspect. I’ll never forget the night I came home to a John Byers I never expected. ++++++++ I’d spent all day with Jimmy on a story that didn’t pan out, despite what Jimmy thought. As soon as we'd gotten back to the warehouse, he made a beeline for the computer we’d designated as his, and I headed straight upstairs to the shower. I just wanted to strip off and get clean after a long and frustrating day in the rain. After toweling off, I picked up my pile of dirty clothes and headed for my room. Where I promptly dropped them when I saw what was waiting for me. It was a sight that always made me giddy, knowing how lucky I was to be the one chosen to see it. But this night, there was something new. A tiny, bright glint of something in the pale light of the twin candles next to the bed. Once I realized what it was, I remembered that I needed to breathe. “No. Way.” “Yes, way.” “You didn’t.” “I did. Now get your naked ass over here and see.” God, I love it when he’s like this. Closing the door behind me, I jumped on the bed in a heartbeat, reaching reverently to touch his new nipple ring. Letting my fingers touch near it, but being cautious around what must be very sensitive skin, I released a shaky breath. “Shit, I can’t believe you did it.” John pressed himself into my touch and I swear to god, he purred. “You’re always telling me I need to be more spontaneous. Thought I’d do something that you would notice.” The small, silver ring got my attention, all right. He was hard already, just from my light touch. God, he turned me on. I slid my hand from his nipples down to his dick and stroked him once, slow and tight. He made the hottest sound, his choked moan making me want to just jump on and enjoy the ride. So, I did. I left my hand on him, jerking him in a slow, methodic rhythm as I lay down along side him, leaning down to take his hard, bare nipple into my mouth. Giving it attention until John is nearly gasping, I distract him by stroking him harder as I move on to his newly pierced nipple. I licked slowly, very carefully around the areola, and gave the ring itself a feather-light nudge. His body jerked under me, his nearest hand grabbing my arm and holding on as if for dear life. His cock thickened even more in my palm, slick now with his pre-come. My hips pressed my own hardness into his thigh. His whole body was taught, so close to coming. “Please,” he grunted, his whole being vibrating from the tension. I pulled myself up to lie between his legs, my arms held me up so I could watch him. Our dicks lined up wonderfully and John gave a deep, contented sigh. I felt one of his legs slide up to hook around mine, holding me down tight against him. His mouth was open and inviting, so I dove down and stole a deep, bruising kiss. He moaned into my mouth, devouring me and thrusting up against my cock with his. The nipple ring caught the candlelight again, drawing my eyes from his face to the newest part of him. I leaned down and licked his nipple, running my tongue over the bottom edge of the ring. He grabbed my arm as he arched under me, gasping. “Oh, god…so good.” Driving my dick hard into his, faster, I kissed the nipple then kissed him, deeply. He whimpered into me and I knew then he was ready. We ground into each other and he came first, hot and slick between us. It felt so good, his convulsing body clinging to mine as he loved me and it drove me to join him very quickly. I came hard, holding my breath and making the intensity last for as long as I could. Bodies drained, we lay twined together and breathing hard. I kissed his temple, the only part of his head not currently buried in my shoulder. I felt his smile against my chest. He raised his head and kissed me tenderly. “I guess I should keep it then?” “Mmm, you bet your ass you’re keeping it,” I informed him, giving his ass a squeeze for effect. ++++++++ So, whenever Frohike shakes his head in wonder, or Mulder rolls his eyes at Byers’ conservative suit next to my t-shirt and jeans, I just smile. They’ll never know the truth, if I have anything to say about it. ++++++++ End.