Slash Fiction for Other Fandoms!!

 

 

That's right! I've branched out into other wonderful, welcoming fandoms and written stories involving other very pretty and very slashable boys!! Please note, most of these stories have sexual situations, so read responsibly. But most of all...ENJOY!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

                                Jack and Daniel                                                                         Steve and Jesse, kissy-face!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

               Murdock holding Face's hand. Awww!                                                  They were THIS close!


Stargate SG-1 Stories - Jack/Daniel

Subdivide - First real SG fic, under the guidance of Rae. Jack, Daniel, and seperation by darkness.

POV - Rewrite of one of my Langly/Byers stories, with Jack and Daniel instead. Done by request of a JD listmate.

Sex Ed 101 - Round robin with multiple authors, including me. Completely silly, very hot and insanely fun! "Why was Daniel laying on the bunk in The Gamekeeper?" (off-site link)

Diagnosis Murder Stories - Steve/Jesse


Keep Faith In Human Nature - Thanksgiving weekend brings mixed emotions and lots of Sloans. First fic in DM fandom!

Home - Jesse knows where his home is. Short Christmas vignette.

Kama - Jesse finds himself with a secret Valentine.
Sutra Sequel to Kama. Jesse makes his decision.
Far From View "I never thought that someone so close could be so far from view."

The A-Team Stories - Face/Murdock

Pull -Uncertainty, nothing to lose, and a pull in the right direction is all a life needs to become worth fighting for.

Fastlane Stories - Van/Deaq

Mortal - Deaq realizes Van is mortal, after all.

NEW!! Somewhere I Belong - Wake-up calls and just your average day.
 



Back to the main page!