The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Family Thing

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: Orithain
Date: 05/06/2007
I've had the announcement of this story sitting in my email for the last year and a half (!) until I was in the mood for DS fic, but I hung onto it since I always enjoy your Fraser and Ray K.

I have to say that this story certainly didn't disappoint. I loved seeing how they adapted to being together and to gaining a family and all the assorted changing relationships. Now I just have to go poke around the archive in hopes that maybe you wrote a sequel since I think it would be fun to see how they handle having Em in their lives.
From: slashslut (pwfan626@aol.com)
Date: 02/12/2006
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was just too sweet *sniffle* i do so love happy endings (yeah, that kind too;) great warm and fluffly story for a cold and snowy sunday, thanks!
From: ferret_kitty (mzumwinkel@yahoo.com)
Date: 12/16/2005
That was sweet. I really liked it, and the character of Emma was spot on. There were times when I could hear all of their voices in my head as I read the dialogue, so well done. Thoroughly enjoyable.
From: Patt (PattRose1@aol.com)
Date: 11/26/2005
Grey, this was just amazing. It went from sad to sweet, to heartbreaking to loving, to happy ending. And I loved the entire trip. I really liked all of the characters, you did a lovely job portraying them in this story. I truly believed that they would become a perfect family and this made me smile. I'm so glad you wrote this and I read it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Hugs, Patt
From: kymbr (kymbr@livejournal.com)
Date: 11/26/2005
This was just wonderful. I love the way you write Ray and Ben. You have a wonderful storytelling aspect to your writing. I felt like I was right there in the story. Execellent, just execellent!!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.3.