The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The End of the Road

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: jesse the k
Date: 10/29/2007
couldn't stop reading even when I wanted to because it is

so. damn. sad.

and also true-to-life.

it's a good thing Benton has the north, so at least there's one thing that's not broken.

thanks
From: Laura
Date: 04/15/2006
Wow. I absolutely love this story, I couldn't stop reading. What a talented writer.
From: Fran (foreverfran2000@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/24/2005
This was extremely well written with a more believeable outcome than many of the happy ever after stories I've read. The words flowed effortlessly and it was really a pleasure to read.

Fran
From: Stephanie (starfishchick@livejournal.com)
Date: 09/23/2005
I have been slowly reading this story for the past couple of weeks, relishing the detail and the writing, scared to get to the end and have my heart broken.

I finished it today, and my heart was broken.

But I feel you've told a truthful story, given these two men, and you've told it in a truthful way.

Thank you.
From: tara
Date: 09/12/2005
this was absolutely heartbreaking and so REAL. thank you.
From: Danie
Date: 09/09/2005
Fabulous! Just finished your story at 4:35 a.m. and the tears are just streaming. Truer voiceing of Ben and Ray I have never read. Thank you.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.3.