The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Celebration

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)

From: Keerawa (keerawa@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/14/2006
Now that was FUN!

I loved the Cnadian celebrity crime wave, Turnbull wanting to duel Ray over the insult to his melted bust of the Queen, and the tortured gold-plated bird.

I can just imagine that anyh postal carrier delivering to the CVonsulate might well be pushed over the edge into crime by the sheer volume of crazy.
From: Berty (bertybertle@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 09/03/2006
I LOVED this. The prehistoric illness gag was just one of the lines that made me really, truly laugh aloud! Genius! Thanks.
From: Nora Charles (noracharles@gmail.com)
Date: 08/04/2006
Wonderful story. Loved it. Very, very funny.
From: Monica (monicapdx2@aol.com)
Date: 08/04/2006
Oh, dear... ::weakly climbing back into chair:: This is just lovely. Totally insane, yet totally plausible for DS. Full of bits that had me laughing like a-- ok, I can't resist, like a loon. And hey, so you couldn't get beyond innuendo? C'mon; it's a perfect lead-in to a sequel. And I just *loved* the closing scene. And gold-plated, not dead. Shatner. The sculpture of the Queen. "Fraser, get me some lichen." Much etc. ::trails off into giggle-fit yet again:: I'm gonna be snickering all day. Thank you kindly!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at exwood@hexwood.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.2.