The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Shade by Victory Made

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)
From: Vicki
Date: 12/18/2011
That was so different to anything i've read and i loved it. You have such a creative imagination. Well done this is one you just have to read i won't spoil it by giving anything away.

From: innocentsmith
Date: 09/30/2009
Wow, this fic is remarkable. I was absolutely fascinated by all the twists and turns of the plot. All the characters and their relationships were compellingly drawn, and I was absolutely sucked in.

Fantastic work! Thanks for sharing with the fandom.

From: Alwaysand
Date: 03/22/2009
As if Fraser doesn't get in enough trouble. Interestingly enough the relationship between the Thornes made me hope for something similar for Fraser and the Rays down the line.

From: Wordwitch
Date: 02/06/2009
This was an incredible story. Not only was the plot intricate and unpredictable - but *reasonable!* - but the characters were spot-on. This is difficult to sustain over such a long story. Also difficult is painful self-reflection, especially when the pace of the story is maintained at such a speed.

And it was a speedy story, especially for the length. A perfect "case" story even if one bizarre and grievous beyond belief.

Thank you for it. The last couple of lines completely redeem all of the grief before.

From: neu
Date: 01/28/2009
Well-built casefic, very good characterization / interraction of Fraser and the two Rays, and of the OC's too! - so much I wondered if it was a crossover between due South and another fandom involving the Thornes trio. Thank you for a nice long read!

From: Galen
Date: 01/21/2009
This was an interesting read! It was really nice to read a long, involved F/K fic.

(post new comment)