The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Duty and Choices

Number of comments: 3

(post new comment)
From: dsfan
Date: 12/21/2012
Of course you disagree, Vicki, since you're a F/K shipper. You and other F/K shippers think differently than the rest of us, and don't mind Fraser neglecting RayV and prefering Kowalski. You probably don't care about RayV and his friendship with Fraser at all!

From: Vicki tub
Date: 05/09/2011
Loved this story action packed and angst. I don't agree with the last comment about the Rays i think you handled it right and well done. Look forward to more

From: tortiecat
Date: 04/22/2011
I'm usually not much of a fan of post-COTW stories in which the Rays dislike each other and can't get along, but this story is an exception, and I'm very glad that the Rays are well on their way to being friends at the end. I hope Ray V. can get rid of his guilt over Ray K. and any lingering emotional trauma from being undercover, and I hope Fraser sincerely tries to help him.

Ray K. is too much a Mary Sue and a victim at times in your story for my taste, but he's all right at the end. He gets better by accepting Ray V. and Fraser's friendship.

And I am very glad that Ray V. spoke up to Fraser and told him that he was feeling neglected by him. I was wondering about that throughout the story - why Fraser didn't make an effort to spend more time with Ray V., who was hurting emotionally as well as physically and needed Fraser around, not just his family (as they couldn't understand what he was going through, not like Fraser could).

Fraser needed to get a wake up call about his preferring Ray K. to Ray V. I wish he had gotten that in "COTW" - I HATED him choosing one Ray over the other!

(post new comment)