The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on For All Things Left Unsaid

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)
From: Nancy
Date: 06/09/2017
Ah - but telling the truth isn't "trolling."

From: Bailey
Date: 11/10/2016
Reading the comments here - it's always fun to see where the due south troll has been, lol.

From: Nancy
Date: 08/19/2016
Stanley Raymond Kowalski was Fraser's work partner, but that was the extent of their relationship. He wasn't a brother to Fraser the way that Ray Vecchio was, and he wasn't that much of a friend to Fraser. Ray Vecchio was the far better friend. And Kowalski getting in the way of a bullet mean for Fraser when he knew he was wearing a bulletproof vest and unlikely to be seriously hurt just can't hold a candle to RayV taking a bullet for Fraser without wearing protection, or shoving Fraser out the window and away from explosives just days after they met, and getting severely injured from the explosives himself. I'm tired of people who love Kowalski (and I can't figure why he's so popular because he's immature, jealous and annoying) ignoring everything wonderful that Ray Vecchio does for Fraser. Fraser should feel no guilt over hitting that nasty Kowalski for calling RayV a "pig."

From: dsfan
Date: 03/08/2013
I know that RayK is your favorite character, because it's pretty obvious that you prefer him over Ray Vecchio. But you should still show RayV some respect and not have him call Fraser "Ben." RayV never did that on the show. If he didn't say "Fraser," he said "Benny," never "Ben."

(post new comment)