The sequel to Tawny, Cream, and Olive -- NC-17 Ray/Fraser/Ray

Chain Reaction

The bed was very large, very warm, and moving. Ray's mind slowly became aware that he was comfortably curled around his pillow and yet being rocked. Something was rocking the bed. It rocked just enough to be soothing, but also just enough to ensure he would not fall back asleep, either.

Without opening his eyes, he rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. But then that only woke him up more, as the rocking was now accompanied by a flexing of the mattress on the side he was now facing. The mattress dipped and then rose up again. For a millisecond, he felt like his body was going to slide down into the depression in the mattress -- and then it would magically disappear a split second later and he would feel like he was laying flat again. It went like that for some uncountable time -- sliding, stable, sliding, stable -- before he could be motivated to pay closer attention. After all, though it was keeping him awake, it was very soothing. And his lean, lanky body didn't much feel like moving.

It was as if he were bouncing his knee with nervous energy... except he was sleepy and boneless and someone else was doing it for him. It was like every time he'd fallen asleep in the car as a child: he was awake, he knew he was awake, he felt every vibration of the car, every murmured word between his parents... And yet his eyes were closed, he was incapable of moving -- paralyzed with sleep, in a most pleasant and not at all frightening way... His whole world dark but cozy, the engine's vibrations a counterpoint to the slackness of his body. And with the car heater on... the white noise of the heater, the car, the pavement under the tires... The only way it could have been more relaxing would be if he were immersed in warm water, in addition to everything else.

That was something he sure hadn't experienced in such a long time, being the driver most of the time. But this rocking, dipping mattress took him right back there, and he wondered what it would be like if someone else drove the GTO and he climbed in the back seat and fell asleep, like a little kid.

But then as he unwillingly woke further, Ray realized that all of this was accompanied by little gasps and exhalations, pants and breaths. And these were never a part of his sleep during childhood car trips -- these noises were definitely a part of adulthood and grown up needs. His morning tumescence hardened with recognition.

He sleepily began to open his eyes slightly, still clutching the pillow to him, not moving anything but his eyelids. Through the fuzzy blur of his eyelashes, he saw the bulk of two moving bodies next to him.

Then, of course, he realized he was hard, hard and swollen and throbbing and, for all he knew, dripping, too. He opened his eyes fully and watched a droplet of sweat roll down the side of Ray's straining face, from his close shorn temple, along his jaw line, to his chin, and then drip onto the pale bulk beneath him. The Italian's lips tightened into a thin line, and his eyes searched the face of the man he repeatedly thrust hard against.

And from below, Fraser looked up into those green eyes, his mouth slack with pleasure, a curiously innocent and sweet expression on his face as Ray Vecchio ground their aroused organs together.

Kowalski tried to hold his breath and remain still watching the two of them, but he couldn't. The pillow he had had his arms wrapped around bunched in his hands. He pushed it down to his pelvis and thrust his erection into it. Only upon doing so did he realize that he was just as naked as they were. Then the previous night's feverish activity came back to him in a flash.

There was no intercepting that gaze, he thought as he watched Fraser gaze up at Vecchio -- but just as that occurred to him, as his thrusts into the pillow increased in force and range of movement, the other two realized he was awake. First one clear-eyed gaze turned to look at him -- the blue one -- and then the green gazed flicked at him, back to Fraser, and then back to him.

Fraser extended his near hand to Kowalski, ruffling the mussed tawny hair, and then stroked Kowalski's cheek with the backs of his knuckles. Kowalski caught those knuckles with a few pursings of his lips, and then Fraser's thumb stroked across his slightly open mouth. Ray's pale blue eyes sought the green gold of Ray Vecchio's eyes.

But the rhythm never wavered.

With the Mountie's hand cupped behind his head, gently tugging him nearer, Kowalski's eyes moved to Fraser's again. He slid over, still on his side, the pillow between his cock and the two men's bodies, and covered Fraser's mouth with his in a hot, deep kiss. He could feel the smile in Fraser's lips as he pulled back to breathe.

The pillow he'd bunched over his cock was pulled away -- by who? He didn't know or care. And someone was fumbling with his cock -- now stroking it, sure and tight, pulling a sigh and heavy exhalation from him. He brought his mouth to Fraser's again, and their tongues touched. But his legs were tangled with theirs and then he was being pushed from lying on his side to flat on his back.

They were warm flesh, hair here, smooth there, and a pleasant weight on him. A mouth seized his -- Fraser's? And the rough caress of his cock was replaced by the weight of a body and the yielding firmness of a cock alongside his. He opened his eyes to look up into those green hazel eyes, wondering at the talented and sensually slow way Ray Vecchio kissed him. He thrust his erection up at the Italian's, the friction of their mutual grind beginning to fire him with lust, burning off his sleepiness. Nothing existed but this rough, sweet pleasure, the heat between them and beside him as Fraser stroked both of their lean bodies.

The Mountie watched them tense and relax in matching rhythm, their sinewy muscles and tendons bunching. He leaned up a bit on one elbow, thrusting his own erection shyly against Ray's slim hip, and then Vecchio fell upon his mouth, leaving Ray to watch at close range how Vecchio did to Fraser what he'd just been doing to Kowalski himself. Kowalski slipped his hand between Ray on top of him, and Fraser beside him, to grasp the Mountie's hot, slippery cock.

Upon pulling back for air, Vecchio looked down upon two sets of blue eyes, one pale under wheat hair, and one sky blue under jet hair, and both looking feverish and hungry. For a moment all motion ceased, and the quiet sounds of breathing were all the three heard as Ray and Fraser looked up at Vecchio. Then they glanced at one another, the slightest hint of impishness in the blonde's expression. And then, as one, they pulled him down on top of them and then rolled over him.

Half on and half off him, Fraser's kisses traveled from the Italian's mouth down to his chest. Ray couldn't see what they were doing, but he felt the friction of Kowalski's lean body sliding against his stomach, his knees, his calves, and then a whiff of hot breath on his thigh. Fraser's mouth settled over one brown nipple, just as Vecchio's cock was suddenly engulfed in the hot wetness of Kowalski's mouth. The simultaneous shocks pulled an involuntary moan from Ray Vecchio, and a shiver shook his body.

Before he could draw a ragged breath, he was being worked, and thoroughly, at his nipples and his cock. And then Benny's mouth was on his again, while fingertips tweaked his nipples and the mouth on his cock slid off, leaving a furiously jacking hand... The hot tongue that had just been wrapped around the head of his cock now stroked firmly over his balls, between them, behind them.

He was moaning, then, he realized, continuously moaning and then jerking as fingers entered him. The mouth returned to suck him while his ass was penetrated and Fraser's mouth wouldn't let him catch a breath. But he did not care.

He thought he would soon come but clever Kowalski stopped fingering him and then Fraser wasn't kissing him and he was catching his breath and watching the paleness of Fraser's body meet up with the more sallow Kowalski's over him as they kissed. At first he was disappointed, but a closer look at the slow, probing kiss between them revealed that Fraser was tasting him through Kowalski... and then the two switched places.

Now it was Kowalski's mouth on his, and he tasted his own cock and sweat, mingled with the taste of Fraser's mouth. And now the Mountie's slow, methodical fellatio was driving him nuts. Faster, he wanted to cry, faster; but he could not, as his mouth was completely occupied by the blond detective's mouth. And when it wasn't, that mouth was gently biting his nipples, just on that edge between pleasurable sucking and painful biting... As if that weren't enough, he felt Fraser's two fingers enter him and then he would come, he thought, if they didn't stop.

But then Kowalski got up on his hands and knees, never losing the suction on his nipples. And Ray realized the blond detective was now stroking himself in a rhythm matching the strokes of Fraser's fingers in his backside. Fraser's distraction at concentrating on Kowalski's ass as well as Vecchio's lessened the stimulation for both; Ray Vecchio's rising swell of excitement ebbed back slightly from the edge of orgasm.

The thought flashed through Ray's mind that Benny in his typical super Mountie fashion had his fingers in more than one pie and still was doing a tremendous job of arousing the both of them -- Kowalski's breath came hotter and faster on his chest as he sucked and nipped, moving back and forth between the nipples.

And then they slowly stopped caressing him, and Fraser's fingers withdrew from Kowalski, and Ray looked at Ray on his hands and knees and Fraser crouched between his legs, and they looked at each other. An exchange of looks was all it took, and then Kowalski was lying beside Ray, on his stomach, and Fraser was climbing onto the blond, spreading his legs from behind.

Kowalski grabbed the pillow he'd been thrusting into and stuffed it under his hips, and Fraser adjusted his hips just so, and then nuzzled the blonde's shoulder as he pressed the head of his cock into the slim man's opening. A deep sigh escaped Kowalski, the slightest furrowing of his forehead, as Fraser thrust himself completely in. His expression cleared, and the look of pure, blind rapture in his eyes as they met Vecchio's was all it took to get the Italian up and moving.

He stopped to kiss Kowalski's shoulder, and share a soul kiss with Fraser, before clambering behind the Mountie. The view from the backside was always incredible. Those perfect broad shoulders. They tapered to his perfect waist -- not as slim as Kowalski's, though. And those perfect buttocks. Fraser was like a classical statue come to life. He held himself up over Kowalski and Ray Vecchio longed to be in Kowalski's position for a moment.

Fraser's perfect glutes were flexing, but Vecchio made him stop -- only a few seconds, long enough to thrust into the Mountie's tight ass. And now Ray knew it really would happen fast... Fraser began moving again, and without any real effort, Vecchio was fucking him. He couldn't not fuck him -- as Fraser thrust in and out of Kowalski, he impaled himself on and pulled back from the Italians shivering cock. All Vecchio had to do was just hold on to Fraser's hips, and not let him get too far away.

They were almost out of sync with each other's thrusts, but not quite; the rhythm became almost sloppy, but tight enough to build excitement inevitably the longer it went on.

And then Ray Kowalski gasped loudly under the two bodies over him, thrusting hard and coming into the pillow he'd placed under his hips. The chain reaction began. Fraser's cock shuddered as his blond partner's hole tightened around it -- and as Fraser came, moaning hoarsely, his involuntary clenching and twitching on Ray Vecchio's organ pulled a cry from the Italian and he came, hard, spurting and groaning and twitching, too.

Fraser halfway collapsed on Ray Kowalski, leaning more to the left than fully on the detective; and Ray Vecchio soon sank down to rest on the Mountie's pale and sweaty flesh. All three hearts thumped in their own rhythm, while all three men panted, catching their breath.

Ray Vecchio's softening cock slipped out of Fraser's ass and he rolled over bonelessly onto his back, eyes shut contentedly. Fraser squeezed in between the Rays, and Kowalski moved over to make room. The Mountie rolled over onto his back, too. The blond cop stayed on his stomach, but slid an arm around Fraser's waist next to him. Fraser's hand slid down Ray Vecchio's stomach to rest on his hip. The Italian slipped an arm behind Fraser's head, under his neck, and felt for Ray Kowalski's hair. He found it, and gave it a satisfying tousle until the detective poked him gently in the ribs with the hand resting on Fraser's far hip.

With one hand on Ray Vecchio's hip, and the other on Ray Kowalski's slim buttock, Fraser sighed happily. His drowsy eyes had long since fallen shut, but he gave each man a gentle squeeze with each hand, just before starting to slip away into sleep again.







surfgirl