Title: Close

Author: necessary angel

Pairing: BF/RK

Rating: NC17 for boys playing kinky games. If blades bother you skip this one but there is no blood. This is probably as sugar sweet as kink from my head could ever get.

Spoilers: Not one and no plot either.

Disclaimer: Not mine but I could show them such a good time.

Feedback: Yes please necessary_angel@yahoo.com

Notes: I should have been doing so many other things but this wouldn't leave me alone. This is the inevitable result of "Disrobe" finishing the way it did.

Thanks are more than due to LaT for the all-important right title <g>, and also to Kasha for asking for what I wanted to write and for insightful and smart beta.

 

***********************

Close by necessary angel

***********************

"Ray."

"Hmm."

"Everything's ready. That is, if you are?"

"I'm good."

Ray fumbles with the remote for the CD player and smiles as the first few, almost too shiny, notes spin out of the speakers. Every muscle and nerve in his body is humming, stretched tight over his bones. He turns his head to look at Ben standing in the bedroom doorway, watching him with a faint frown.

"Ray... are you okay with this?"

Ben is moving his weight from one foot to the other. Ray stands; vaguely surprised that his knees hold him and his feet still remember the basics like walking.

"More than okay." He waits until he standing in Ben's space before he speaks. "I want this...I want you to do this. I'm just..."

"Apprehensive?"

"Anticipating."

"Nervous? Worried?"

"Nervous yeah, worried no. Just chill Ben. I really don't want your hands shaking."

Ray lays his hand over the warm skin beneath Ben's rolled up shirtsleeve. He tightens his grip as the muscles bunch. Ben laughs softly for a few seconds and then stops, the frown returning.

"I...."

"I. Don't. Want. To. Hear. It. You get me. I want this, you want this."

"You do don't you?" The frown has vanished leaving Ben looking at him with a funny, almost smile.

"Did I just say that or do I have a...."

Something in his face must have convinced his tightly wound partner that this is truly what he wants and then Ben's mouth is over his. Gently and thoroughly showing his understanding and acceptance.

"So?" Ray pulls back before his body can react and stir to life.

"Everything is ready. Lie down, get comfortable."

Ben steps back and lets him move into the bedroom but doesn't follow him. He has vanished from the doorway and Ray can hear him moving around in the kitchen.

Ray stands next to the bed and breathes deeply for a moment or two to calm himself. Ben is on edge enough for both of them. The lazy slick groove of the music is filtering through the open door and Ray closes his eyes. That does the trick and Ray feels the muscles in his neck and legs relax slightly. He sheds his clothes and stretches out on the newly made bed. Before he can check out the rest of Ben's preparations the man himself reappears carrying a stack of freshly cleaned towels.

"I ought to keep you around." Ray smiles up at his partner.

"Uh, uh your mess is all your own, my friend."

Ray sniffs. "Some partner you are."

Ben's voice is steady and so are his hands as he lays the towels on the bed next to Ray. Crisis over, Ray sighs his relief and closes his eyes. The quiet sounds Ben is making wash over him and he finally can drift.

Ben's hand is warm on his belly but nowhere near as warm as his voice. "Lift up Ray."

Ray lifts his hips and feels a towel wrapped pillow slipped underneath him. His eyelids lift halfway open and he finds Ben looking down at him. His breath catches at the lust and affection layered over that perfect face. The banked wildness in Ben's eyes doesn't have its usual effect, which Ray is thankful for.

Another stroke across his belly and then Ben is arranging him, moving his legs, finding the perfect angle. Ray watches amused at the little wrinkles of concentration at the corners of those blue eyes.

"Is that comfortable?"

"Yes, fine. Perfect preparation is all very well but my nerves are a little stretched here."

"Understood."

Another warm press into the soft resistance of his belly and then Ben's weight makes the mattress dip as he sits cross-legged between Ray's outstretched legs.

Nothing glittering in the afternoon sunshine, just the warm wet sweep of the softest cotton over his groin. Ray would close his eyes but the intent look on Ben's face is mesmerizing. The cream and foam of the lather Ben worked up is cooler, it smells good too, eucalyptus and pine. Smells like Ben first thing in the morning Ray realizes with a little thrill.

The bright gleam of the wicked straight blade as Ben lifts it makes Ray's heart lurch in his chest and he must close eyes. Just for a few seconds.

"Ready Ray?"

There is enough command in Ben's voice for Ray to open his eyes. He just nods in reply, even that slight movement feels too much.

The first scrape is cool, the edge too sharp for it to tug. It slides over his skin as cool and bright as glass. Ray risks craning his neck so he can follow the silver flicker of Ben's movements. He is getting closer now and Ray feels his chest clamp down. The music is in his bones and every little touch and scrape of that wicked edge is rubbing over every part of Ray.

He can feel himself wanting to curl up and away from the gleam and press of the razor. He closes his eyes but the silver is in his brain and watching is better. Ben's free hand is curled protectively over his cock and Ray breathes a little more easily.

"Easy Ray." Ben's voice is in the lower end of his normal register and that is more comforting than anything else is.

"Yeah, yeah." He sounds almost normal, a little breathy but nowhere near the screaming panic he had thought would fly out of his mouth.

Another breath, another heartbeat and the thrum in his body is taking him away from the sharpness of that clean edge and where Ben is with the wickedest fuckin' razor Ray has ever seen in his life seen doesn't matter at all.

Ben's hands are moving, stretching the loose skin of his balls. Ray knows they should be returning to where they came from but that reaction has been rewired as well.

"Almost there." Ben's voice is hoarse and Ray smiles.

"It's okay."

The deft, sure touch of Ben's hands is his only tether despite his complete awareness of every part of his body.

Ben takes a deep breath. "If you could see yourself."

"Not that flexible."

Some part of his brain has stayed and not moved into the rest of his body where everything is living.

A last flicker and scrape and Ben is sitting back with a sigh.

"Don't move."

"Couldn't if I tried."

Ray closes his eyes and lets Ben finish his ritual. The warm water prickles his skin like champagne. The towel is almost too rough despite the care Ben is taking and warm softness his fingers encounter as his hand tightens over Ben's.

"Enough?"

"Yeah."

He barely finishes speaking before the towel is gone followed swiftly by the pillow. Ray watches Ben take his equipment into the bathroom while his hand strays down to touch. Smooth, closer than he himself had managed. He sits up to tug the spare blanket over himself but Ben is there already. Ray moves into the folds of the blanket wincing a little at the rasp of the wool over his groin. He closes his eyes, letting the soft rustles and clinks his partner is making lull him.

"Don't hover Ben, keep me company. Not that I'll be any."

"I'm here."

Ray rolls back into the solid, naked warmth of his partner and waits for the shakes to start.

**************************

The music has stopped and the bedroom is dark when Ray's awareness of himself and his surroundings comes back to him. Ben is a quiet shape next to him. Ray isn't sure how long he has been out of it. Long enough for Ben to have fallen asleep? Long enough for it to get dark in any case. Ray squints at Ben but it is impossible to tell whether he is awake or asleep.

Ray is alert; perhaps more alert than he has been in a long time. Or maybe just a different kind of alert.

"You're back with us then." Ben's voice breaks through his increasingly wandering line of thought.

"Back and good to go."

Ray reaches over Ben and flicks the lamp on. He leaves his weight resting on his partner's chest. Ben blinks for a few seconds and then smiles.

"That was incredible Ray."

"Quite a rush. But I don't want to talk."

"I see."

"Then shut up."

Ray slides his mouth over Ben's, swallowing any words that he might just have needed to get out. Once Ben is returning the kiss he slackens off the pressure and the kiss turns languid. A break for air and then the slow drugging press of Ben's mouth is back where it belongs.

Ben arches into the lick and press of Ray's tongue as he traces the clean lines of the pale shoulders. He brings his teeth into play as reaches Ben's collarbone and a muttered groan breaks the silence.

The press of his teeth against the rippled flesh of Ben's nipple earns him a growl and the thrust of Ben's swollen cock against the sleek flesh of his groin.

"Oh Christ." Ray lifts his head to pull in the air that is suddenly missing.

Another growl and Ray is on his back. Ben's mouth is very busy as it moves straight down to the area he lavished such care on earlier. Ray's fingers slide home into Ben's ruffled hair and he gives himself up to that comprehensive tongue.

No idle licking this, every trace of newly revealed skin is tasted, mapped and tracked down. The thrum is back, blazing through every nerve and muscle in Ray's body. Every lick and bite is stretching Ray tighter and this time he can let himself fly. His hands burrow further into the soft strands and Ben's teeth dig into the arch of his hipbone.

Ben's mouth covers his cock and Ray's groan is very nearly a scream. The suction he needs never comes, just long sweeps of that broad clever tongue and enough hints of the sharp white teeth for him to almost lose his mind.

Then Ben is moving down, his arms curving under Ray's hips, holding him to his mouth. He is licking under Ray's balls and then down towards the sensitive pucker. Ray is losing his mind but it is all worth it. The strong supple thrust of Ben's tongue there, right there, is turning his spine to liquid. Ray thrusts back against the tantalizing sensation as best he can. Ben makes a greedy half-smothered grunt and his grip tightens on Ray's hips.

Ray's hands slide down, his nails tracking over the silky skin at his groin and then his hand is wrapped around his cock. He is working it, moving into his hand and then back against that wicked tongue. The silver is back in his brain and he is pumping slick fluid over his fingers and stomach.

His ragged wail dies out and he raises his head to find Ben lapping at his stomach.

"Oh God... I...fuck."

"Ssh."

Ben moves up beside him. Ray runs a hand down Ben's flat stomach and raises an eyebrow at the unexpected stickiness.

"Just as well don't you think?"

The tart little edge in Ben's voice is perfect and Ray can only nod through his laughter.

End